Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Covid 19: The Great Culling.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
JLB
I'm not understanding the OP.
Are you trying to say the vaccines are killing people or are you saying the coronavirus is?

The Covid Vaccine is killing and injuring millions worldwide.

The Covid Vaccine is killing and injuring millions worldwide.

And, yet, there is absolutely zero way to confirm that any of those video clips have anything to do with COVID vaccines or even the pandemic. Some of them look rather old. You really need to reconsider using Rumble as your primary source of information.

I have received my fifth COVID vaccination and will continue to get them until my physician recommends otherwise. Anyone who gets their health information from rumors on the web needs a psychiatrist.

Hi JLB

So, this guy Aseem makes the personal determination that Great Britain's corporate business model is psychopathic. Then after offering some weird understanding of how the free market business model works, he then makes the claim that we are all being 'handled' by psychopathic indulgences because businesses are about making money.

I suppose that makes a certain amount of sense to a person such as yourself, but for me just to say that 'I'm the King of England', doesn't actually make it so. So, I doubt you'll understand this, but just because someone says that we're being controlled by 'psychopathic' corporations, without any evidence to support such a claim, doesn't actually make it so.

However, each is free to believe what they believe, is the truth. But please understand that just because someone 'believes in their heart of hearts that a certain thing is true, doesn't actually make it true.

Yes, corporations are about making money. Most of them have fairly good sized payrolls and they have to meet those payrolls or go out of business. Thereby putting all of their employees on the street without any job. But, just because businesses must make revenue in order to remain solvent, doesn't then ipso facto mean that they do so with some psychopathic intent. Your Mr. Aseem seems to relate making money as being some sort of wicked calling. Personally, I've lived my entire adult life trying to make money. So I suppose that Mr. Aseem would cast me into the pile of 'psychopathic' people.

It's sad, I think, that you represent a 'type' of militant faith in some god that you must believe supports your work to spread lies and false rumors. My God wants His children to live in and for the truth, in all things. But I am reminded that the Scriptures speak of a powerful deception that, if God had not cut short the days, would be so strong as to sway those who are His elect. Personally, I don't believe that any of His elect have been swayed by this bogus testimony. So this likely isn't the powerful deception that God's word speaks of, but it certainly gives the believer keen insight into just 'how' easy it is for some to be swallowed up in divisive lies and rumors. Holding not to the truth, but to the lie.

God bless,
Ted

Back