Christian Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Christian Forum aspires to be an online community where Christians can come together in fellowship with the purpose to encourage, inspire and build up our faith in Christ Jesus. John 13:34-35
  • Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Covid Almost Killed Me

Around Oct 5th, I went by ambulance into the hospital and was there until Oct 29th. They told me that if my wife had waited much longer, there probably would've been a different outcome (dead). They had me on 40 liters of oxygen and I am now home and just reduced my oxygen down to 2.5 liters. It has taken weeks gradually reducing my o2 intake as my lungs heal. I figure when it's all said and done, I will have a somewhat reduced lung capacity. Like I needed anymore drama in my life......

Sister

From
Indiana
Around Oct 5th, I went by ambulance into the hospital and was there until Oct 29th. They told me that if my wife had waited much longer, there probably would've been a different outcome (dead). They had me on 40 liters of oxygen and I am now home and just reduced my oxygen down to 2.5 liters. It has taken weeks gradually reducing my o2 intake as my lungs heal. I figure when it's all said and done, I will have a somewhat reduced lung capacity. Like I needed anymore drama in my life......

So sorry to hear this.

Father, I pray for Daniel for complete healing in Jesus Name. Thank You that by Your stripes we are healed. Nothing is impossible for those who believe. So please strengthen Daniel and give him hope. Thank You that he is still alive to be writing this to us. I pray you will continue to watch over him and guide his doctors hands. Strengthen and watch over his family. In Jesus Name, Amen.