Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

COVID Cases Among People Already Vaccinated

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

JLB

Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life
Supporter
Ginger Eatman thought she was safe after getting her second COVID-19 vaccination in February. But she kept wearing her mask, using hand sanitizer and wiping down the carts at the grocery store anyway. A few weeks later, she noticed a scratchy throat.

"By Wednesday morning, St. Patrick's Day, I was sick. I had congestion — a lot of congestion — and some coughing," says Eatman, 73, of Dallas, Ga.

Her doctor thought her symptoms might be allergies. But Eatman started feeling sicker. And then she suddenly lost her sense of smell. She even tried her strong perfume. Nothing.

So Eatman got tested for the coronavirus. It came back positive.

"We've had people at our church — a couple of them," Eatman says. In one case, "once she got COVID, it took her fast. And then another lady, just a little bit older than I am, wound up in the hospital, had the pneumonia, in ICU, out of ICU, back in ICU. And she went home to be with the Lord."

JLB

no different then getting the chicken pox twice and yes my sister got it three times ,and my dad twice ,shingles is chicken pox that instead of attacking your skin it attacks your nerves and it can also cause those bumps too,same bacteria

no different then getting the chicken pox twice and yes my sister got it three times ,and my dad twice ,shingles is chicken pox that instead of attacking your skin it attacks your nerves and it can also cause those bumps too,same bacteria

yes, my wife struggled with shingles but it’s gone now.

Vaccines never provide 100% guarantee. As I've already shared in another post, with nearly 25% of the population fully vaccinated and another 15% having already received the first shot and another 2% confirmed full blown cases of the virus in the past 90 days, it seems the daily cases should be dropping off somewhat significantly but they aren't. In fact, the number of daily new cases in the US over the past month have actually been on an incline, just the opposite of what one should expect.

It’s my hope that each person will do research, pray and ask God for wisdom, and discuss with others who are informed, before trusting their life and their families life with something the Government is pushing on its population.

JLB

It’s my hope that each person will do research, pray and ask God for wisdom, and discuss with others who are informed, before trusting their life and their families life with something the Government is pushing on its population.

JLB
no one mandated outside of the military to take this.

if I refuse a lawful order to get a vaccine that causes me to be unemployable ,its a ucmj punishable offense which can include military prison and dishonorable discharge .

nothing even close to that is enforced ,merely talk ,in my,stare during the yellow fever epidemic you couldn't leave the state or town unless you had an immunity card .mail was punched full of holes and powder,filled in . fear was bad .this happened on,and off up to the late 1800s .

I am pro-vaccine and would like to note that only in America is Covid and Vaccines turned into a political topic.

The science for the Covid Vaccine is solid. As far as people getting Covid after being fully vaccinated, that is to be expected.

There has been just under 7,000 breakthrough cases in the US (vaccinated people who got Covid) There have been 77 deaths in vaccinated individuals. All 77 deaths were older than 80 and had underlying health issues.

Those who got Covid after being vaccinated reported mild symptoms or were asymptomatic.

If anyone gets Covid or knows anyone with Covid, don’t play with this virus. Covid is treatable, but you need to get in early. Do not wait for day 8. You need to go to the hospital when symptoms are still somewhat mild, like around day 3 to 5.

My wife and I found out the hard way that most home remedies or even “Covid packs” are NOT 100% effective. Don’t trust them. Instead, trust the doctors who have been fighting this for over a year. They know what they are doing. They saved my wife’s life.

My wife waited till day 11 and almost died. She was inches from being put on a vent. She is still in the Covid ward. She may get released today, but she will never be the same. Her lungs will be limited for the rest of her life and we’re waiting to see what heart issues she may have. It’s not like a cold... she will be on oxygen for some time.

get vaccinated. If you don’t, then go in for early traeatment. It’s no fun waving to your spouse through a window. But what a blessing to do so. I met a woman’s yesterday at a restaurant crying at her table because her husband was on a vent.

7C41F001-1ABC-451A-80B7-3CD0072AC15C.jpeg

JLB

The government is doing what it's supposed to be doing. There is a very serious health crisis -- the worst in a century -- and the Biden administration is doing an excellent job of protecting the segment of the population that is sensible enough to trust modern medicine and get vaccinated.

They're not "pushing" anything, any more than speed limits are "pushing" people to drive safely.

The government is doing what it's supposed to be doing. There is a very serious health crisis -- the worst in a century -- and the Biden administration is doing an excellent job of protecting the segment of the population that is sensible enough to trust modern medicine and get vaccinated.

They're not "pushing" anything, any more than speed limits are "pushing" people to drive safely.
Yes, the Biden administration is doing an excellent job on this front. We also have the Trump administration to thank. His policies were critical to bring us these vaccines in record time.

Are you actually referring to the previous administration? They failed miserably to combat COVID-19, telling lie after lie -- "it will be over by Easter" for example -- and ordering the CDC and the physicians involved to issue false reports about the danger of the virus and promoting false (dangerous) cures.
You know, through the years I’ve learned to despise politics. I’m at the point where I actually hate politics because their main objective is to demonize the other side. They are brut beasts that sabotage the work of others so they have bigger rocks used for bigger wars.

point in case, you just sidetracked the discussion so you could change the narrative to something that gives you the upper hand to hate on your opponent. That’s sad brother.

The Biden administration has its own faults, but I choose to look at what he has done well, and give him credit. I do the same for the Trump administration. Honestly, if Biden was in office when the pandemic started, I have to believe he may have done the same things to fast track the vaccines. Why? Because it’s what the country needed.

The Trump administration did an awesome job getting vaccines to market quickly. We need to give praise where praise is do. If you can’t do that, then your simply a pawn in the political wheel. In other words, your part of the problem with this country. No other country has made Covid a political issue. We’re a sick country.

Trump had Fauchi pick 6 pharmicitial companies that had the best chance of producing a viable vaccine and pre paid for 100 million doses regardless if they produced a viable vaccine or not. We are talking in the 10s of billions of dollars. This was the biggest o sticks the pharmaceutical companies faced and Trump eliminated it.

second, he got rid of obsolete regulations from the 60s and 70s.

lastly he let all three trials run concurrently.

So I don’t really care what Trump got wrong. And we might even find agreement in his faults. But none of that should take away what he got incredibly right.

I had chicken pox as a kid and got in again each time my kids got it. I also experienced shingles when my body was extremely stressed after lipotripsy for kidney stones. The reason I won't get the vaccine, is because I believe they're just chasing their tails and the virus is mutating faster than they can create vacs.

I had chicken pox as a kid and got in again each time my kids got it. I also experienced shingles when my body was extremely stressed after lipotripsy for kidney stones. The reason I won't get the vaccine, is because I believe they're just chasing their tails and the virus is mutating faster than they can create vacs.

The COVID-19 vaccines -- any of them -- may keep you from dying a horrible, agonizing death. Your choice...

To reflect your own words back... You're simply a pawn in the political wheel. In other words, your part of the problem with this country.
Politics is not an either/or position. Recognizing Carter did a good job putting human rights in the forefront of our foreign policy and giving the Panama Canal back to its people while recognizing Reagan's defeat of the Soviet Union is more of what we need. Trying to radicalize the liberal/conservative debate is what is what is pawnish. Division is the LAST thing this country needs more of.

The COVID-19 vaccines -- any of them -- may keep you from dying a horrible, agonizing death. Your choice...
As will vitamin D/C, ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine and the new Israeli drug. It all depends on the person, their underlying health, their DNA, blood type, timing of treatment or lack thereof. There are many many factors with NO cure all.

As will vitamin D/C, ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine and the new Israeli drug. It all depends on the person, their underlying health, their DNA, blood type, timing of treatment or lack thereof. There are many many factors with NO cure all.
It's your choice. I got vaccinated with with the Moderna vaccine. I intend to live my life to the fullest with my wife, children, and grandchildren. If you have any family, ask them how they would feel if you died from COVID-19 because you refused to be vaccinated.

It's your choice. I got vaccinated with with the Moderna vaccine. I intend to live my life to the fullest with my wife, children, and grandchildren. If you have any family, ask them how they would feel if you died from COVID-19 because you refused to be vaccinated.
All 3 of us , collectively and individually chose no vaccine.

Back