Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

COVID Cases Among People Already Vaccinated

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I meant your post #15...
Dude, #15 is not me.......Wait...I just figured out what you're trying to get me to look at. Yeah, my bad, I didn't read all #15,,,I kinda skimmed it,,,,,,But I do agree with it. There are good and bad done one both sides of the debate and the country needs healing. America needs less polarization by everyone including you /me.

Last edited:
As will vitamin D/C, ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine and the new Israeli drug. It all depends on the person, their underlying health, their DNA, blood type, timing of treatment or lack thereof. There are many many factors with NO cure all.
I had the spanish flu twice ,yet 28 years ago ,the flu shot as all of them are still meant to inoculate us against that .

all it was for me was a bad cold ,others it hospitalised ,some it killed .

All 3 of us , collectively and individually chose no vaccine.
I can respect that, but my wife has done a 360 on the vaccines since getting Covid. She will get hers in two weeks. I got my second shot Wednesday. I’m counting on it to protect me while I help my wife recover. She is very weak. It’s going to be a long recovery for her.

For people like yourself, this is my message to you.

It’s not if you get Covid, it’s when. So, when you get Covid, and here is the if. If your symptoms go beyond mild between day 3 and 5 for ANY reason, and I don’t care how you are treating Covid, IF they get worse between day 3 and 5, get your hinney into a hospital that has monoclonal therapy.

This virus is not a joke. It can kill you and if you don’t go into the hospital early when your symptoms don’t improve between day 3,and 5 it will move into Covid Pnemonia which will require hospitalization. Go past day 10 and it’s very possible they will put you in a coma so you don’t fight the vent when they shove it down your throat.

You are gambling with your life and your families life, by taking a government vaccine, when there are alternatives that have been around for years and are proven.

Its your life.

JLB
It’s not a government vaccine.

Trump paid 6 pharmaceutical companies each the cost of 100 million doses. This lifted the financial burden from the pharmaceutical company which excellerated the creation of these vaccines.

mRNA has been around for 20 years. It’s not new. Thanks to the Trump administration, this will be used to eliminate cancer within the next 20 years. Moderna was able to create the vaccine less than 24 hours after receiving the blueprint of Covid from Wahun. Pfizer wasn’t that far behind them. The rest of the time has been going through the trials to get emergency approval. I am only taking about Pfizer and Moderna)

It’s not a government vaccine.

Trump paid 6 pharmaceutical companies each the cost of 100 million doses. This lifted the financial burden from the pharmaceutical company which excellerated the creation of these vaccines.

mRNA has been around for 20 years. It’s not new. Thanks to the Trump administration, this will be used to eliminate cancer within the next 20 years. Moderna was able to create the vaccine less than 24 hours after receiving the blueprint of Covid from Wahun. Pfizer wasn’t that far behind them. The rest of the time has been going through the trials to get emergency approval. I am only taking about Pfizer and Moderna)

Ok. Thanks for the info.

Personally, in my opinion, if the Government paid for it, then I believe they will be distributing it, and from what I hear from friends in the military, it will eventually be mandatory, with the Army implementing a forced mandatory vaccination.

This would not happen under a Trump Presidency.

JLB

Ok. Thanks for the info.

Personally, in my opinion, if the Government paid for it, then I believe they will be distributing it, and from what I hear from friends in the military, it will eventually be mandatory, with the Army implementing a forced mandatory vaccination.

JLB
ok,so yellow fever and Any shot unless you have medical reasons and if that problematic you won't be allowed to stay.

under bush and trump I had no option to reject vaccines .I retired under trump . he has no direct control over readiness and why would he ,his delegates do ,can't fight if you are overweight ,sick or unhealthy .the standards are made internally to each branch .

its been like that long before me . the army mandated anthrax ,far ,far more reactions to that then covid vaccines

I can respect that, but my wife has done a 360 on the vaccines since getting Covid. She will get hers in two weeks. I got my second shot Wednesday. I’m counting on it to protect me while I help my wife recover. She is very weak. It’s going to be a long recovery for her.

For people like yourself, this is my message to you.

It’s not if you get Covid, it’s when. So, when you get Covid, and here is the if. If your symptoms go beyond mild between day 3 and 5 for ANY reason, and I don’t care how you are treating Covid, IF they get worse between day 3 and 5, get your hinney into a hospital that has monoclonal therapy.

This virus is not a joke. It can kill you and if you don’t go into the hospital early when your symptoms don’t improve between day 3,and 5 it will move into Covid Pnemonia which will require hospitalization. Go past day 10 and it’s very possible they will put you in a coma so you don’t fight the vent when they shove it down your throat.
I understand. These things I will do for my wife and/or son. For me, my life is in God's hands. I don't receive adequate care in hospitals. I have a corporate bounty on my head. I received virtually no care when I went in for a kidney stone though in great pain and emergency action level high blood pressure. 225/135 is warranted for emergency action to bring it down. Absolutely nothing was done for me for 2 hours. I lay on the floor wreathing in pain. No meds. My wife asked why no care. They replied "We're trying to find a doctor willing to see you". I am a dead man either way. I'd rather die at home. We all caught something last year. My wife and son got sick quickly with flu-like symptoms. They had fever. I caught it last. I never ran fever but my breathing felt heavy at night. I prayed my Lord save me as I had no other hope. We all pulled through 2 days later. Did we survive COVID? We don't no. My wife's doctor boss refused to test her. Because that response was so strangely absurd, I suspect we survived COVID. I got another sweeping feeling of illness coming on about a week ago. I dumped Vitamin D/C, Zinc, Elderberry and Quercetin into me. Next morning I was fine. I pray heavily about this pandemic for me, my family, all of you and this state/nation/world. I can only count God has some task to accomplish. I think I know what it is and I absolutely don't want to do it. I fear stepping out of His will more though. Hopefully we had COVID and have some partial immunity.

Ok. Thanks for the info.

JLB
Well, if your issue is it may be mandatory then that’s a different issue than it being effective or not.

Trump paid for and put everything into place to get this vaccine out super fast, and still making sure it was safe. If you ask me, this should be part of his legacy because not only will it help millions of people, but it really paved the way for cancer within the next 10 years. A previous post said 20, but that was a typo.

My (step) Mom is dying right now from cancer and my Sister is going on for bone marrow treatment in June that will give her an additional 15 years. If mRNA can cure her cancer, then what a joy. Not only what a joy, but I believe the Trump Administration should receive that credit.

I am pro-vaccine and would like to note that only in America is Covid and Vaccines turned into a political topic.

The science for the Covid Vaccine is solid. As far as people getting Covid after being fully vaccinated, that is to be expected.

There has been just under 7,000 breakthrough cases in the US (vaccinated people who got Covid) There have been 77 deaths in vaccinated individuals. All 77 deaths were older than 80 and had underlying health issues.

Those who got Covid after being vaccinated reported mild symptoms or were asymptomatic.

If anyone gets Covid or knows anyone with Covid, don’t play with this virus. Covid is treatable, but you need to get in early. Do not wait for day 8. You need to go to the hospital when symptoms are still somewhat mild, like around day 3 to 5.

My wife and I found out the hard way that most home remedies or even “Covid packs” are NOT 100% effective. Don’t trust them. Instead, trust the doctors who have been fighting this for over a year. They know what they are doing. They saved my wife’s life.

My wife waited till day 11 and almost died. She was inches from being put on a vent. She is still in the Covid ward. She may get released today, but she will never be the same. Her lungs will be limited for the rest of her life and we’re waiting to see what heart issues she may have. It’s not like a cold... she will be on oxygen for some time.

get vaccinated. If you don’t, then go in for early traeatment. It’s no fun waving to your spouse through a window. But what a blessing to do so. I met a woman’s yesterday at a restaurant crying at her table because her husband was on a vent.

View attachment 11330
I'm so sorry to hear this.
God's blessings.

You are gambling with your life and your families life, by taking a government vaccine, when there are alternatives that have been around for years and are proven.

Its your life.

JLB
What are the alternatives?
I believe the same cure Trump received is now available.

What are the alternatives?
I believe the same cure Trump received is now available.
the new Israeli nasal spray TAFFIX proves promising as a preventative when in high risk environment (plane). Another nasal spray EXO-CD24 is showing great promised if infected. Though it must be used early.

Back