Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Science __ ] Covid Vaccine - Proof of Blood Clots and more

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
He's got it a little confused...

The likelihood of developing TTS after J&J's COVID vaccine is 4 cases per one million doses, the CDC said. And, keep in mind, tens of millions of doses have been safely administered in the U.S.

Also important, one study determined that people were eight to 10 times more likely to develop blood clots in the brain from having COVID itself rather than from receiving either of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines.

He's essentially telling you to drink a fifth of whiskey before driving a car, because sober drivers sometimes have an accident.

He's essentially telling you to drink a fifth of whiskey before driving a car, because sober drivers sometimes have an accident.

What?

You have actually lost your mind.

Why would you make up an absolute bald face lie?

You are truly deceived. It seems you would say just about anything to try and convince people there is absolutely nothing wrong with this Vaccine that is causing the deaths of millions of people.

JLB

What?

You have actually lost your mind.
That's what it amounts to. Who would be foolish enough to choose a much greater risk to avoid a very unlikely risk. It's like telling you to drink a fifth of whiskey before driving a car, because sober drivers sometimes have an accident.

Why would you make up an absolute bald face lie?
It's quite true. Same reasoning. As you see, the threat of blood clots from COVID-19 infection is many times greater than the threat of blood clots in vaccinated people. It seems insane to try to avoid a hazard by choosing a course of action that increases the hazard.

What rational person would do that?

That's what it amounts to. Who would be foolish enough to choose a much greater risk to avoid a very unlikely risk. It's like telling you to drink a fifth of whiskey before driving a car, because sober drivers sometimes have an accident.

The only risk is taking the "vaccine" that is killing millions, just as it was designed to do.

The only risk is taking the "vaccine" that is killing millions
It is saving millions. So far, the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are safer than most other vaccines.

More than 390 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines have been administered in the U.S., with 55.6% of Americans fully vaccinated. CDC spokesperson Martha Sharan said the FDA requires health care providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it’s unclear if the vaccine was the cause. The CDC states that VAERS has received 8,164 reports of deaths following a vaccine, or 0.0021%. That’s far lower than the claims from the vaccine death report. However, that’s still unsubstantiated given that VAERS reports do not conclude if a vaccine caused an adverse event.

But your data from a checkable source would be interesting to see. What do you have?

The only risk is taking the "vaccine" that is killing millions, just as it was designed to do.
Or render them unable to have children. But the anti-choice crowd will not listen, my friend. The big question is what will happen in round 2. Will many again believe the lies and comply or wake up and refuse? Since those “vaccines” (not corona) neurological cases have exploded in our clinic. I’ve never seen so many new neurological maladies in such a short time.

Well yes and no.

There are IMHO two great risks.

Without the vaccine people still have adverse effects. Spike protein does exist before the vaccinations.

With vaccine. People have Covid and the synthetic lipids that seem to cause more / easier spike protein penetration into the cells.

Beyond those observations my speculation runs wild.

Or render them unable to have children. But the anti-choice crowd will not listen, my friend. The big question is what will happen in round 2. Will many again believe the lies and comply or wake up and refuse? Since those “vaccines” (not corona) neurological cases have exploded in our clinic. I’ve never seen so many new neurological maladies in such a short time.
(not corona)?

Are you saying what I said?

eddif

Well yes and no.

There are IMHO two great risks.

Without the vaccine people still have adverse effects. Spike protein does exist before the vaccinations.

With vaccine. People have Covid and the synthetic lipids that seem to cause more / easier spike protein penetration into the cells.

Beyond those observations my speculation runs wild.

(not corona)?

Are you saying what I said?

eddif
No, the increase in neurological problems of varying diagnosis is noticeable since the jabs. This was not at all true during the first year of Covid but only once those “jabs” were introduced. The jabs give the body the Dna or RNA to make spike whereby no time limit has been measured. And this occurs wherever blood vessels go (everywhere). This is NOT true of covid which mainly stays upper respiratory with or without jabs.

What is more, this week I had to read and enter patient data into our research project data base and I can’t tell you how many had 3 + jabs and then got Covid. The jabs provide nothing but danger.

Not surprising, given the neurological symptoms found in many people recovering from even mild COVID-19 infections.
As well as these respiratory symptoms, clinicians and researchers have also observed various neurological symptoms associated with COVID-19.

Researchers have linked COVID-19 to headaches, brain inflammation, muscle weakness or pain, and numbness or weakness in a person’s hands, feet, or limbs.

However, further research is necessary to understand how COVID-19 affects a person’s nervous system.

However, this is not a side effect of vaccination with the COVID-19 vaccines.

You have zero proof that the vaccine was designed to kill people. It was dessigned to make covid 19 less deadly. Also millions have not died from the vaccine. Millions have died since the vaccine was released however there is nothing linking that to the vaccine.

No, the increase in neurological problems of varying diagnosis is noticeable since the jabs. This was not at all true during the first year of Covid but only once those “jabs” were introduced. The jabs give the body the Dna or RNA to make spike whereby no time limit has been measured. And this occurs wherever blood vessels go (everywhere). This is NOT true of covid which mainly stays upper respiratory with or without jabs.

What is more, this week I had to read and enter patient data into our research project data base and I can’t tell you how many had 3 + jabs and then got Covid. The jabs provide nothing but danger.
How many of those people had sever symptoms or died? Prople can still get an infection with a vaccine and boosters, it mKes it so your body can handle it if you do.

The data are very clear. The threat of blood clots from COVID-19 infection is many times greater than the threat of blood clots in vaccinated people. It seems insane to try to avoid a hazard by choosing a course of action that increases the hazard.

The likelihood of developing TTS after J&J's COVID vaccine is 4 cases per one million doses, the CDC said. And, keep in mind, tens of millions of doses have been safely administered in the U.S.

Also important, one study determined that people were eight to 10 times more likely to develop blood clots in the brain from having COVID itself rather than from receiving either of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines.

https://www.novanthealth.org/healthy-headlines/vaccines-and-blood-clots

What rational person would choose a much higher risk of blood clots?

The data are very clear. The threat of blood clots from COVID-19 infection is many times greater than the threat of blood clots in vaccinated people. It seems insane to try to avoid a hazard by choosing a course of action that increases the hazard.

https://www.novanthealth.org/healthy-headlines/vaccines-and-blood-clots

What rational person would choose a much higher risk of blood clots?
Exactly. My wife was higher risk for blood clots from AZ but took it anyway because it was the first available. She was hesitant until she did some searching and found the risk of blood clots was significantly higher from COVID. Rather a no-brainer.

Exactly. My wife was higher risk for blood clots from AZ but took it anyway because it was the first available. She was hesitant until she did some searching and found the risk of blood clots was significantly higher from COVID. Rather a no-brainer.
And so far, no one has died of blood clots caused by vaccines, but plenty of people hospitalized with COVID infections have died from those clots.

New York's Mount Sinai hospital reports that several patients under age 50 have suffered from COVID-19-associated strokes from blood clots. Other anecdotal and small-series reports have shown increased clotting in COVID-19 patients, often ending in death.

Back