Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Create In Me, O God

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

hldude

“Create In Me, O God”
Psalm 51:10
NIV- Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.
NLT-Create in me a clean heart, O God. Renew a loyal spirit within me.

Father God, create in me a pure and clean heart when I…..

Treat my wife and daughters in ways that do not honor You.
Say things to my wife and daughters that I really regret later.
Think things that are not appropriate and tempted to be immoral.
Say things and treat my co-workers in ways that are not Godly.
Say things about other people that do not glorify You.
Lose my temper and sometimes let words fly that I shouldn’t say.
Get upset in traffic and treat others in a very non Christ-like way.
Get so wrapped up in my own ways and neglect to love on my family as I should.
Get so focused on what I want that I forget to show Your love to others.
Become so self-centered that I forget to serve others and meet their needs.

Father, help renew a steadfast and loyal spirit within me when I want to give up and do life the easy way. Father, I desperately need You to create in me a clean and pure heart so that I can stop focusing on the things of this world and my own selfishness and just totally focus on You. Lord, as I heard this passage this morning in church, it reminded me how so much I need You to cleanse me from my sins and how I need to be renewed and restored.

Father, I need to be renewed with a steadfast and loyal spirit so that I may better serve You and completely surrender to You. From this day on, I want to be more committed, no matter how challenging life becomes. I want to show and lavish Your love in my home and encourage my wife and girls instead of hindering them as I so often do with my selfishness.

Father, please create in me a very pure and clean heart and forgive me. May others see You through me day in and day out.

Amen.

Back