Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Déjà Vu

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
If it's from the Lord then it's holy and prophetic.

the later wasnt specifcally but that isnt always the case

i have met those who have psychically probed me from afar in person.

if you believe that stuff that is.

i have also dreamt of martial arts fights and moves with indivuals that i know that to the t the fight was exactly the same as i saw them.

Could be a scrambled brain sequence. Something like a "lag" spike produced by a poorly received "packet" in your brain where you have the sensation that you have seen it before, but it is just a 'skipped' cd. or something. Maybe there is something more substantial behind it. Maybe time eternal is on an infinite loop, and there are 'artifact' fragments/marks left over from earlier 'plays'. I doubt any of the crap I said is true, but who knows.

Could be a scrambled brain sequence. Something like a "lag" spike produced by a poorly received "packet" in your brain where you have the sensation that you have seen it before, but it is just a 'skipped' cd. or something. Maybe there is something more substantial behind it. Maybe time eternal is on an infinite loop, and there are 'artifact' fragments/marks left over from earlier 'plays'. I doubt any of the crap I said is true, but who knows.

LOL your posts are always very insightful.

This phenomenon is very interesting :chin

You're actually on to it here. I'm drawing on the leading evidence from my physiology classes 20 years ago, but I believe it's still highly regarded, and there is a physiological explanation for it. It's not voodoo.

The brain sends signals from neuron to neuron in response to stimuli through synapses and synaptic chemicals. Most of the time it works without a disruption, but once in a while it doesn't. The synapses are delayed in their transfer of stimuli, and your brain synthesizes it a fraction of a second after your senses do.

It's actually bizarre to consider. When you experience deja vu, your brain is (for a time) remembering something that it perceives to have happened long ago. But in reality, it happened a split second before. That's kind of wild stuff!

when i don't take my medicine i get very stong deja vu like sensations....

feels like i saw this life before

but that tells you something about it

people with neurological issues get it strongly....:confused:

To me, deja vu is a little quirk of the brain perceiving something going on in the present and racing ahead and looping back so quickly it becomes filed as a memory as it is still processing, so that we end up processing and remembering at the same time.

Well, yeah, ive had Deja Vu a few times. Its so fun. :biggrin lol Anyway, i dont think there is anything special about it. I have Deja Vu the most when im sleeping. Ill be dreaming and ill get this very strong feeling that ive had the dream before. My family has some weird 'dream' stuff though. Ive had a few very insignificant dreams. They werent at all holy or prophetic as far as i can tell. I mean, i dreamt that I went to a shopping center that id never been to before. Big deal. It was weird when i went out of town and stopped at one a lot like it though. My grandmother and my mom have both had dreams regarding the births of my sisters too. My grandma had a dream about my older sister before my mom was even pregnant with her.

*cough* Ill shut up now im getting WAY ot. Im awesome like that. xD

To me, deja vu is a little quirk of the brain perceiving something going on in the present and racing ahead and looping back so quickly it becomes filed as a memory as it is still processing, so that we end up processing and remembering at the same time.

umm... kinda like my earlier post here? ;)

You're actually on to it here. I'm drawing on the leading evidence from my physiology classes 20 years ago, but I believe it's still highly regarded, and there is a physiological explanation for it. It's not voodoo.

The brain sends signals from neuron to neuron in response to stimuli through synapses and synaptic chemicals. Most of the time it works without a disruption, but once in a while it doesn't. The synapses are delayed in their transfer of stimuli, and your brain synthesizes it a fraction of a second after your senses do.

It's actually bizarre to consider. When you experience deja vu, your brain is (for a time) remembering something that it perceives to have happened long ago. But in reality, it happened a split second before. That's kind of wild stuff!

umm... kinda like my earlier post here? ;)

Yeah! We are brainiacs, Mike!
laugh7-1.gif

Back