Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Daily Universalist Verses

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
```2 Corinthians 3:17 Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. ```

Where will the Holy Spirit dwell? Inside all people. Everyone will believe in the LORD of Lords, Jesus Christ, and be made free from the wages of sin, death.

```Ephesians 1:7 In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God’s grace. ```

All of humanity will gain redemption for our sins, from Adam the first human to the last, by faith in the Son of God. As the richness of God’s grace, Jesus Christ, is the beginning and the end. Revelation 1:8.

```Romans 15:13 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. ```

Imagine a cup being filled with water. For it to overflow, it must be at least 100% full. Thus, 100% of all people that have ever existed will be washed by the Holy Spirit through belief in Him

``` 1 John 1:5 This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; in him there is no darkness at all. ```

Sin = darkness. God is light, which always overcomes darkness. Therefore, God will overcome the sin of all. It is thus declared in the Bible, this message that all people will become believers in Christ to be filled with complete light.

```Psalm 63:3-4

Because your love is better than life,

my lips will glorify you.

I will praise you as long as I live,

and in your name I will lift up my hands. ```

Since God’s love is better than life and His love is permanent, He must give us life that is also at least permanent.

The Lord desires our praise of Him, and we praise Him as long as we live. Therefore, He will create a way for us to live forever.

How can someone praise the Lord of Hosts in His dominion? He must be perfectly clean of sin. The only way to achieve this is by simple belief in the Blood of the Lamb of God, Christ, which washes away all wrongdoings. All sinners will be made clean and lift up their hands in His Name, Jesus.

```Isaiah 1:18

“Come now, let us settle the matter,”

says the Lord.

“Though your sins are like scarlet,

they shall be as white as snow;

though they are red as crimson,

they shall be like wool.” ```

Imagine a white gown with a red stain. For the clothing to be as white as snow, it must be completely made clean from sins like scarlet. What is this white gown? The whole Earth! Wool, like 100% of all humanity, the sheep, saved by faith in Christ, the Lord. All matters will be thus settled.

```Psalm 107:20 He sent out his word and healed them; he rescued them from the grave. ```

Some doctors are so good that they can save the lives of many patients. How good therefore is the healing of our Almighty Creator, who will heal all people from sins, death, through His Holy Blood, life. Everybody will believe in Him, the Christ, and be rescued from

```Psalm 10:12 Arise, LORD! Lift up your hand, O God. Do not forget the helpless. ```

Everybody has sin, so it's impossible to help ourselves escape from it on our own. We all are helpless. That's why LORD had risen from the dead, He paid for our wages of sin, death. He will not forget to save anybody, all will believe.

```Romans 8:18 I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us. ```

Present tense suffering. Verb conjugation wise, will we suffer forever in the future? No. Because the glory of God has promised that we will reach a point in the future tense where there is no more suffering. All suffering will be in the past tense as all will believe in Christ eventually, guaranteed future tense.

```Psalm 24:1

The earth is the Lord’s, and everything in it,

the world, and all who live in it. ```

We are the Lord’s possession, us, all creatures of the Earth. How can the Lord ever lose any of us?

If the person from the Parable of the Lost Coin is able to find their possession, how much more will the True God of this World convince us, all of us, to believe in Him, Jesus Christ, to be made alive permanently

Everyone will believe in the LORD of Lords, Jesus Christ, and be made free from the wages of sin, death.

Then Jesus said to those Jews who believed Him, “If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed. And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” John 8:31-32

If we remain, if we continue in His teaching (doctrine) we will be made free.

Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son. 2 John 9

Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God.

It’s not automatic. We must obey His teachings.

JLB

```Psalm 24:1

The earth is the Lord’s, and everything in it,

the world, and all who live in it. ```

We are the Lord’s possession, us, all creatures of the Earth. How can the Lord ever lose any of us?

If the person from the Parable of the Lost Coin is able to find their possession, how much more will the True God of this World convince us, all of us, to believe in Him, Jesus Christ, to be made alive permanently

If anyone does not abide in Me, he is cast out as a branch and is withered; and they gather them and throw them into the fire, and they are burned. John 15:6

We all must choose to remain in Christ.

Here is how we are instructed to remain in Christ.

Now he who keeps His commandments abides in Him, and He in him. And by this we know that He abides in us, by the Spirit whom He has given us. 1 John 3:24

JLB

```Acts 4:12 Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved. ```

Christian Universalism is specifically defined as “everyone goes to Heaven because everyone will become believers in Christ”. Jesus is the only way to Heaven and all mankind will eventually go that way.

```Philippians 4:5 Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. ```

The Lord Jesus has gentleness to all, He does not wish that anyone should perish. Therefore, this is evidence that we will all be near the Lord Christ in paradise as all people will believe in Him.

[is] near.

ἐγγύς (engys)

Adverb

Strong's 1451: Near. From a primary verb agcho; near.

The Lord Christ's Second Coming occured in 70 AD, that was what was near to the Early Christians. We too shall be near to the Lord, with Him in Heaven, like them too :)

```Psalm 40:11 Do not withhold your mercy from me, Lord; may your love and faithfulness always protect me. ```

Does the Lord withhold mercy from anybody? ECT and Annihilationism posits that He does, but the truth is that He does not, because His love always protects people. And this love is for the whole world. John 3:16. Therefore, everybody will believe in His Mercy, Jesus Christ, and thus be permanently saved.

```Matthew 5:4 Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted. ```

All humans have sin and sin is suffering. Mourning is a state of suffering. Therefore, all sinners, which is everyone, will gain the blessing of permanent comfort in paradise through faith alone in Christ.

``` Psalm 30:5 For his anger lasts only a moment, but his favor lasts a lifetime;

weeping may stay for the night, but rejoicing comes in the morning. ```

The world is in the night, but how long is it dark out? Not forever. Morning shall come. The anger of God is temporary, and the favor He gives us through His Son Jesus Christ gives us a permanent lifetime through faith in Him.

```2 Peter 1:3 His divine power has given us everything we need for a godly life through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness. ```

How does on obtain godly life? By faith in Christ! The Divine God has given us everything we need to be saved. He called us, He is Almighty, thus His call will not fail and all will hear His words. Everybody will be reconciled to His goodness and thus worship Him in glory.

```Romans 8:11 And if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, he who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies because of his Spirit who lives in you. ```

The Holy Spirit will eventually live inside all mortal bodies. He raises us from temporary death, sin, into righteousness, permanent life, by faith alone in Him, Jesus Christ.

``` Isaiah 41:4 Who has done this and carried it through, calling forth the generations from the beginning? I, the Lord—with the first of them and with the last—I am he. ```

All the generations, from the beginning until the end will be called to salvation. The first person to the last, all will believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, who is the Alpha and the Omega, Rev 1:8, Rev 22:13 to gain life that never ends.

Back