Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Daily Universalist Verses

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
```1 Corinthians 6:19-20 Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies. ```

Rev 21:22 tells us there are no temples in New Jerusalem, the city of paradise, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are it’s temples. The Holy Spirit of God will be poured out on all people, thus everyone will have the righteousness of the Lord Jesus Christ on them by belief. The Lord will purchase all people with His blood, amen.

```1 John 1:5 This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; in him there is no darkness at all. ```

Sin = darkness. Ephesians 5:11. No sin = God = light. Christ = God. John 10:30. Christ shall be all in all. 1 Cor 15:22. Thus, all people will believe in Christ to gain the Holy Spirit of God, His light, which removes all darkness. Thus all sinners made clean and universally reconciled with the Lord.

``` Psalm 27:14 Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. ```

How long do we have to wait for the Lord Jesus to save us all? How long must we wait for all people to become believers in the Lord Christ? That’s the point. It’s simply a matter of waiting. Because eventually, everyone all will be made alive, that is guaranteed.

```1 Corinthians 15:56 The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law. ```

All us humans have broken the law of God. We all have sin. Therefore, the sting of death will be blotted out for all people, as everyone will become believers in Christ, the only one who obeyed God’s law fully, so sin has no power over us anymore.

```Hebrews 13:14 For here we have no lasting city, but we seek the city that is to come. ```

New Jerusalem is the city of Permanent Life. It's citizens are, all people of the Earth! Everyone clean of death by faith in Christ, Our Lord who will make all things new!

Anyways, you also mentioned this post on r/touhou

Since I am a Christian, I think it would be interesting to put myself in that situation. A Christian could do a variety of things in Gensokyo, but I have my own specific strategy.

First, I will pray to the Lord for peace. I imagine being thrown into a whole new world may make me anxious, so I would use it as a way to calm me down.

Philippians 4:6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.

I will then pray to God for understanding. Specifically, am I the only person who was thrown into Gensokyo? As an older brother, I want to make sure that my younger sister is safe, plus my mom and dad too! For this situation, I will assume that it was only me, 1 Christian. (Though I hope my family will be alright taking care of themselves on their own on Earth).

https://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Gensokyo

Gensokyo on the wiki is described as the Land of Illusions aka the Land of Fantasy. It’s a good way to tell people that Touhou is a fictional (meaning fake) series.

But the scary thing is... since Gensokyo is the Land of Fantasy, and I, a Christian, am in Gensokyo. Would that mean that my family has forgotten about me? Thus, I will assume that, I’m just an unfortunate human who fell in through the Outside World, transported to Gensokyo. Human beings are not fantasy creatures, yet they exist in Gensokyo, like with the Human Village. As such, we can conclude that there are things in Gensokyo that are truthful (Christianity) and false (Hinduism, Shintoism, Buddhism, other false eastern religion ideas).

As such, I will need weapons to battle against those false religious ideas that the people in Gensokyo could unfortunately falsely believe are true. I know some people might try to immediately find an escape, but in my eyes, what if God sent me there for a purpose? I think, the Lord would send me there to evangelize, to spread the truth of Christianity. That the only way to Heaven is Jesus Christ. Certainly there are sinners in Gensokyo’s, people who have disobeyed the Lord’s laws, who need to be made clean of sin through faith in Christ Jesus. And therefore, all creation will gain permanent life and washed of all death.

John 3:16 “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have aionian life.

It’s similar to how I’ve gone to places where Touhou fans congregate and spread the Gospel of Universal Salvation through Jesus Christ to them. Thus, I will need to equip myself with spiritual protection in order to go soulwinning, like the verse below mentions.

Ephesians 6:10-17

The Whole Armor of God

10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might. 11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil. 12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places. 13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand firm. 14 Stand therefore, having fastened on the belt of truth, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness, 15 and, as shoes for your feet, having put on the readiness given by the gospel of peace. 16 In all circumstances take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming darts of the evil one; 17 and take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God

I will do this by finding a writing utensil and paper. I will write down Bible verses that I have memorized, copies not just for myself, but to post around Gensokyo. Maybe I can hang it on a tree, or attach it to a pole, place it inside of a book, or hand it to people. I already do those things in real life already when evangelizing in my own city, so the only difference would be a change in scenery.

In terms of the youkai, from the Touhou games, they have many powers. However, none of them are as powerful as the Almighty Lord.

Romans 14:8 If we live, we live for the Lord; and if we die, we die for the Lord. So, whether we live or die, we belong to the Lord.

Whether I’m kept alive or killed immediately upon entry, the Holy Spirit is inside of me, so I will go to Heaven. I have not the spirit of fear, but of love, in me. Eventually, the Holy Ghost will be inside all of people and gain permanent life in paradise.

Joel 2:28 “And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh

Overall though, thank you for the messages! These were fun writing prompts to respond to. I like looking at creative works, and I did take some creative liberties for the “transported to Gensokyo scenario”. The Lord of Hosts blesses you with kindness and love my friend SailorWriter :biggrin

```Luke 12:6-7 Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies? Yet not one of them is forgotten by God. Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows. ```

The Lord allows the sparrows to rest and make nests high up in the trees. How much more will we find rest up in the heavens? All will believe in Christ and gain permanent rest.

SailorWriter asks me the following question

I have something to say, and it is serious, so take it as it is. Yesterday, I was playing Touhou as usual, and having a fun, but mixed time (Cuz you know, magic signs and stuff). Suddenly, I have a temptation of sexual sin after playing the games or eat any Touhou content during evening/night. So, is it okay to take a break away not only from the fanbase, but also from the official games? Thank you.

Thus, I reply with the following

Hello SailorWriter my friend. Thank you for sharing this with me, I appreciate your openness. I pray to the Lord that you are able to resist the temptation of sexual sin.

1 Corinthians 8:8 But food does not bring us near to God; we are no worse if we do not eat, and no better if we do.

Inside of any online fandom, depending on the person, there can be temptation for sin. Whether it's Touhou, Sonic, Star Wars, etc. It's not something exclusive to Touhou. However, if you feel that Touhou is bringing you to sin, then you can choose to break away from Touhou, if that is your wish.

In terms of consequence of past sin, only the Lord Jesus can say for sure whether it's a consequence from that. It can also serve as an opportunity for the works of God to be displayed through you.

John 9:1-41 As he passed by, he saw a man blind from birth. And his disciples asked him, “Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?” Jesus answered, “It was not that this man sinned, or his parents, but that the works of God might be displayed in him. We must work the works of him who sent me while it is day; night is coming, when no one can work. As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.”

Our struggles on Earth is like how a blacksmith puts precious metal into a fire. We are not in that suffering forever, eventually, we will be molded into the shape that God desires us to become. Thus, my friend, no matter how difficult things may seem now, the Lord will keep working through you until He accomplishes His desire, no matter how long it takes. The temptations you face will eventually pass, the pain will come to an end and you will not be tempted with sin endlessly.

Isaiah 48:10 Behold, I have refined you, but not as silver; I have tried you in the furnace of affliction.

In terms of breaking away from the fanbase and the official games, it is your personal choice my friend. If you feel like you want to break away from the fandom or the official games, then that is okay. Whatever you choose to do, I will always care for you. Truly, the only thing that matters is the Lord, who is love. I am not willing that someone puts themselves into pain and suffering for the sake of meaningless idols after all. Our primary focus is to give glory to the Lord, in everything we do. I evangelize within the Touhou community, so that's how I give glory. I use Touhou music to motivate me to go soulwinning. But not everyone may feel that same way. Others may feel different feelings about Touhou, which I think you might feel my friend. So, if you feel that being a fan of Touhou does not give glory to the Lord, then it's okay for you to go away from it.

1 Corinthians 6:12 “All things are lawful for me,” but not all things are helpful. “All things are lawful for me,” but I will not be dominated by anything.

1 Peter 4:8 Above all, keep loving one another earnestly, since love covers a multitude of sins.

I can not give a complete all-encompassing answer for every situation, because each of our own circumstances depends on us. It varies based on how the individual feels. And as much as I want to, I cannot completely read your mind or analyze the condition of your heart. To find out what specific things tempt you to sin. I wish I could, it would make helping more convenient. However, I appreciate this information that you have shown to me thus far. It helps me to more specifically address your concern. I will have this post as my answer to that post.

Edit

HSong

HSong

Universalism Overseer

From

Canada

Male

Christian

Yes

Nov 2, 2022

3 minutes ago

SailorWriter said:

Hello, are you okay? You haven't responded.

Oh, talk about interesting timing. As soon as I sent my post, your post showed up. I think you may have sent that post while I was still typing my previous post. I am also currently typing a response to your question about Universalism too, so that will arrive shortly my friend :biggrin

Edit

```Romans 5:8 But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. ```

And yet there is still sin in the world, sinners who have not been made clean of their wrongdoings. Does God still love us? Yes, He loved us when He died for us, and loves us still, forever and ever. For ages and ages, He will continue to love us and He will wait until all are reconciled with Him by faith in Christ.

```1 Peter 1:23 For you have been born again, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through the living and enduring word of God. ```

The word of God endures olam, לְעוֹלָ֣ם (lə·‘ō·w·lām), pertaining to ages. Psalm 118:1. The word of God made flesh John 14:1, Jesus Christ, endures in love Psalm 100:5. We have been born in the age of sin, and truly, all shall be permanently born again and go into the age of no sin by faith alone in Christ.

``` Isaiah 25:1 Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done wonderful things, things planned long ago. ```

Perfect = Whole = Complete = All in All. The Lord has wanted to save all people since long ago, why would He stop trying now? He is Almighty and He will accomplish this wonderful thing, which is the salvation of all people by faith in Christ.

```1 Timothy 1:16 But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life. ```

It is true that there are people right now who are not yet saved, who do not believe in Christ. Will God save them? The truth is that Christ Jesus has immense patience and He will wait until those people do believe in Christ so that they will be saved, no matter how long it may take.

``` Amos 5:24 But let justice roll on like a river, righteousness like a never-failing stream! ```

The pouring of the Holy Spirit is like a rushing river (Joel 2:28), no dam can stop it. A stream with no barriers is the righteousness of the Christ, our Lord, which will wash away all sins as all will have belief in Him. His love never fails! (1 Cor 13:8)

Another Christian Universalist evangelism experience I had, here are the chat logs from my perspective
genesis 1:1 in the beginning God created the Heavens and the Earth
have faith in Christ to be washed of all sins, thus everyone will be made righteous and gain permanent life in paradise :biggrin
@deutch Christ blesses you my friend <3
luke 3:6 all flesh shall see the salvation of God
believe in Jxsus the Lord and gain permanent life, all will thus go to Heaven <3
have faith in christ and gain permament life, all will be safe in paradise thus
1 corinthians 13:8 love never fails
1 John 3:5: "You know that He [Jxsus] appeared to take away sins, and in Him there is no sin."
believe in Jxsus and be washed of all sin. all wrongdoings will be washed away for the whole world as all will believe
Psalm 100:5 For the Lord is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues to all generations.
Psalm 86:13 For thy true love stands high above me; thou hast rescued my soul from the depths of Sheol.
believe in the true love of God, Christ, and gain the Spirit of Permanent life my friend. His blessings to you all. All will go to Heaven thus <3
@450 Christ blesses you my friend. I wish you well in you making art :biggrin
PSALM 145:3 Great is the Lord and most worthy of praise
Luke 1:37 "With God nothing is impossible."
God will save all people, truly. Believe in Him and be counted as righteous thus. All will gain the Holy Spirit by faith alone.
450 Christ blesses you my friend :)
@450 all atheists will eventually become believers in Christ and all will be saved. 1 corinthians 12:8 love never fails <3
all people will go to Heaven. all will become believers in Christ and gain permanent life <3
[Hacke asks if they can draw me so I reply]
the lord blesses you my friend :biggrin
sure you can draw me, tho I have just the default avatar lol
[ i write text in the spray paint roblox server and someone writes under mine "all hail Jesus" which is true, all shall worship him"
@katakuri Jxsus = God my friend :)
[Some exposition, now for the main event my friends. :) Featuring Panda, Xan, on non-Christian side and Lovedgood, Random, Messi, JxsusSavesAll (me), on Christian side]
Have faith in Christ and gain permanent life, thus all will go to Heaven through Him

April 15 2023 7:40 PM
John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
@Panda The word hell does not appear in the Bible. Sheol is the realm of the dead, and even those who have died will believe in Christ and be saved :)
No loving God would torture people in Hell forever my friend. Everyone will stay in paradise, Heaven, all made clean by Jxsus blood
LAMENTATIONS 3:31-33 For men are not cast off by the Lord forever. Though he may punish cruelly, yet he will have compassion in the fullness of his love;
1 Corinthians 14:40 But all things should be done decently and in order.
The Lord tells us to do things with kindness, gentleness. We must respect other people
[xan tries to disprove God so I reply]
@xan God is real my friend, He is the creator Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the Heavens and the Earth
Isaiah 48:13 My hand laid the foundation of the earth, and my right hand spread out the heavens; when I call to them, they stand forth together.
@xan the Lord is the truth, He is life my friend. He is the creator of nature, He exists above all, only He is good
Hebrews 11:3 By faith we understand that the universe was created by the word of God, so that what is seen was not made out of things that are visible.
@Panda God is real my friend, He created us, He existed since the beginning.
Genesis 1:1 contains the exact decimals of Pi, John 1:1 the exact decimals of e, math is God's fingerprint on creation
@Panda the Lord only speaks in truth, all people have sin and the only way to be washed of sin is to believe in Christ
Proverbs 16:4-18 The Lord has made everything for its purpose
Luke 6:27 love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28 bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you.
@Random Amen. The Lord blesses you for that truth :biggrin
[lovedgood25 says I BELIEVE IN GOD]
[random says BELIVE IN GOD]
@lovedgood AMEN! @Random Amen as well my friend! The Lord loves everyone! All will be saved through Christ!
[random says GOD CREATED US! HE FORGIVES US!]
@RANDOM AMEN! Christ forgives all people's sins. Believe in Him, the Lord! He died for us! :biggrin
[Random says God created humans. He forgives you all]
@Random That's the truth! God created the Heavens and the Earth Genesis 1:1 He loves us, the whole world John 3:16
random says God is real guys!
@Random YES! Love never fails 1 Corinthians 13:8 God = Love
random says I also read the Bible
@Random That's good to hear. The Bible is the true word of God! He speaks to us through the Holy Scriptures.
Matthew 4:4 But he answered, “It is written, “‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of God.’”
@clan eventually you will believe in Christ my friend. Eventually you will realize that Jxsus is God and He created us <3
1 Corinthians 15:22-28 All will be made alive in Christ, but each in his own turn and ultimately Christ will subdue all His enemies, eliminate death and God will be all in all.
@clan The real world is created by God. God created everybody
lovedgood25 and random aand I JxsusSavesAll support Christianity, panda and xancl. messi is also somewhere there
Matthew 5:44 But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, an are against believing in Christ
@clan I pray to the Lord that you are blessed with understanding of this truth and joy <3
random says "educate yourself and read the Bible guys!"
random says "God is on our side"
random says "That's why we're here"
@Random Yes, Jxsus is on our side :)
Angel eventually all fighting will cease and all will become believers in Christ. Perfect peace in paradise, New Jerusalem
Jxsus is the only way to Heaven. Eventually everyone will believe in Christ and gain permament life.
[panda and xan continue to try to go against Christianity, so we continue to correct them in kindness]
Messi says "Because I do believe in God, unlike you guys"
Random says "You should believe"
@panda Eventually you will be convinced to believe in Christ, of your own free will
We do not force people to believe in God. Genuinely, in the future, you will be personally convinced to believe in Him. That's guaranteed
Psalm 86:9 All the nations you have made will come and worship before you, 0 Lord; they will bring glory to your name.
@Axolotol The Bible says that eventually all creation will believe in Christ. Everything that the Bible says is true. Therefore it will come true :biggrin
@Panda Even if you don't care, Christ will always care for you friend :)
@Axolotl I mean that spelling
@Messi All gay people will go to Heaven. God loves everyone and all will be happy in paradise. All will believe in Him
Psalm NEB 107:43 Let the wise man lay these things to heart, and ponder the record of the Lord's enduring love.

```Psalm 27:13 I remain confident of this: I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. ```

Who will see the goodness of the Lord? All people. We can say this with confidence. The Lord Jesus desires a land full of living. And how is one made permanently alive? By faith in Christ, who’s blood blots out all sins!

```2 Corinthians 1:3-4 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God. ```

Why does God permit suffering to exist in the world? It is so that, through those troubles, we experience comfort afterwards, and thus, understand what comfort is so we know how to give comfort to others. Therefore, suffering does not last forever, there is an end. All will receive permanent comfort in paradise by faith in our Lord Jesus Christ.

``` Ezekiel 36:23 I will show the holiness of my great name, which has been profaned among the nations, the name you have profaned among them. Then the nations will know that I am the Lord, declares the Sovereign Lord, when I am proved holy through you before their eyes. ```

There are people in the nations that profane the Holy Name of the Sovereign Lord Jesus Christ. The Lord forgives for their sins. Thus, all people will be convinced by His Proof: His Enduring Love, to have faith in He the Holy One, who’s Holy blood makes us permanently clean of all wrongdoing.

```Philippians 4:13 I can do all this through Him who gives me strength. ```

The Almighty LORD is the true source of strength. His will, to save all people, is the strongest and thus shall be done. Everyone will gain permanent strength, righteousness, by faith in Him, Christ.

```Luke 11:13 If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him! ```

The gift of αἰώνιον (aiōnion) life, that which pertains to the ages. All those who have existed through every age will gain the Ruach Adonai, thus being made clean of all evil by belief in Christ, the Son of God.

```Nehemiah 9:31 But in your great mercy you did not put an end to them or abandon them, for you are a gracious and merciful God. ```

From Mount Sinai, the LORD God spoke to the Israelites Neh 9:13. Neh 9:17 At times they disobeyed the Word of God and were punished Neh 9:17, for the cost of all sin is death and all are sinners. The Earth, Old Jerusalem. At times they obeyed the Word of God and they were rewarded. But they could not obey all His commandments, therefore they died. Everyone disobeyed (Rom 11:32) except the LORD Christ, who is the Word of God made flesh; only He fully obeyed God. John 1:14. He has no sin yet He died, He paid the price for all sin. Thus, we must have faith alone in the LORD Christ to be made clean of all our disobedience, sin. Truly, everyone will and we will all be rewarded by His mercy with permanent life in paradise, New Jerusalem.

Back