Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Daily Universalist Verses

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
```Lamentations 3:24

I say to myself, “The Lord is my portion;

therefore I will wait for him.” ```

I say this to you selves, all will receive a portion of the Lord by faith in Christ. Wait until all believe in Him, therefore all will.

```Amos 9:6 He builds his lofty palace in the heavens

and sets its foundation on the earth;

he calls for the waters of the sea

and pours them out over the face of the land—

the Lord is his name. ```

Each person will have a place for themselves in the heavens. Because everyone will believe in the name of the Lord, Jesus Christ. This truth has been set out before the very foundation of the Earth was created. And before any water was poured out into the sea.

``` Romans 5:21 So that, just as sin reigned in death, so also grace might reign through righteousness to bring eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. ```

• If Eternal Conscious Torment is true, then sin continues to reign forever. This contradicts scripture, which says that righteousness reigns over sin.

• If Annihilationism is true, then death continues to reign forever. This contradicts scripture, which says that eternal [aionios, pertaining to ages] life reigns over death.

• Universal Reconciliation is true, as Jesus Christ is our Lord and He reigns Almighty. His will to have all people believe in Him to be saved shall be accomplished.

``` Romans 15:5 May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you the same attitude of mind toward each other that Christ Jesus had. ```

If I told a person that they will be tortured forever, that’s not encouragement. Even if there’s a single person being tortured forever, that’s not very encouraging to know that a “loving God” would stoop to that level. Our God, Jesus Christ, gives us encouragement, He does not give up. Therefore, all people will be permanently saved eventually to be made clean to go to Heaven, as all people will have belief in Christ Jesus, God.

```Joel 2:13

Rend your heart

and not your garments.

Return to the Lord your God,

for he is gracious and compassionate,

slow to anger and abounding in love,

and he relents from sending calamity. ```

The Yahweh God יְהוָ֖ה creates calamity רָע (ra'). Isaiah 45:7. However, it is not His desire for calamity to reign forever, as He is not angry אֶקְּצ֑וֹף permanently. Isaiah 57:16. Therefore, suffering, wickedness, evil is temporary. Love wins and all will believe in the love of God, Yeshua, aka Christ and gain permanent life with love. Isaiah 43:4.

``` Matthew 6:34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. ```

The false doctrines of Eternal Conscious Torment and Annihilationism forces people to worry about the future because of their permanent negative final outcome. They go against the Bible which tells us to not worry about the future. What doctrine promotes not worrying about the future? The belief in the Universal Salvation of Christ. Nobody has to worry because ultimately, our suffering is only temporary, and they will eventually believe in Christ to be made clean of their sins and thus go to Heaven. Ultimately, a permanent positive final outcome.

``` Psalm 112:5

Good will come to those who are generous and lend freely,

who conduct their affairs with justice. ```

God is good. Thus, He must be generous. He is gracious with salvation, as it is a gift He freely gives to all people. All will believe in Christ to accept it. His mercy exalts over His judgment. James 2:13.

```Proverbs 10:22

The blessing of the Lord brings wealth,

without painful toil for it. ```

The Lord may permit pain only temporarily.

But His blessing of life is permanent. Believe in Him, Christ; He is far more valuable than mere physical wealth.

```Psalm 27:1

The Lord is my light and my salvation—

whom shall I fear?

The Lord is the stronghold of my life—

of whom shall I be afraid? ```

Growing up, I suffered from scrupulosity, a type of OCD, an intense fear of hell. I used to believe in the false doctrines of Eternal Conscious Torment and

Annihilationism in the past. What were their fruit? Suicidal ideation, self-harm and frantic survivor’s guilt. Why was I afraid of the Lord? Is He not love?

**It was for the sake of my own mental sanity that I was pushed to find this truth. He saves.**

What’s changed since then? Well, I made my website about this truth, Universal Reconciliation through faith alone in Christ, who’s spiritual fruit is joy in life, self-kindness and patience in hope. But physically life’s still brutal and filled with suffering. Still, I know for sure that there’s a happy ending awaiting us all my friends.

**Why do I believe in this truth? It is for the sake of my own mental sanity. He heals.**

```Luke 14:28 Suppose one of you wants to build a tower. Won’t you first sit down and estimate the cost to see if you have enough money to complete it? ```

God wants to save everyone (1 Timothy 2:3-6), to build a holy city, New Jerusalem, with all people of the Earth as it’s inhabitants, believers in Christ. Yet, would not God have first sat down and estimated this cost?

Imagine if God did not save enough people to accomplish this. That’s just poor planning! Surely, the Almighty Lord knew He would complete His salvation.

```Luke 14:28 Suppose one of you wants to build a tower. Won’t you first sit down and estimate the cost to see if you have enough money to complete it? ```

God wants to save everyone (1 Timothy 2:3-6), to build a holy city, New Jerusalem, with all people of the Earth as it’s inhabitants, believers in Christ. Yet, would not God have first sat down and estimated this cost?

Imagine if God did not save enough people to accomplish this. That’s just poor planning! Surely, the Almighty Lord knew He would complete His salvation.

``` John 14:2 My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? ```

How many rooms are in the Father’s house? One for every person in existence! As all will believe in Christ and be saved. Why would Our Father create a room in His House, only for it to be left empty? Thus, He knew in advance when building His House that everyone would be saved.

```Isaiah 30:18 Yet the Lord longs to be gracious to you; therefore He will rise up to show you compassion. For the Lord is a God of justice. Blessed are all who wait for Him! ```

The Lord longs, meaning יְחַכֶּ֤ה (yə·ḥak·keh) Strong's 2442: To adhere to, to await. Why does someone wait? Because they expect something to happen, eventually. The Lord expects to give mercy to all people eventually. Otherwise, why would He wait if it will not happen? Thus, all will believe in Lord Christ, who rose up from the dead, and be blessed with salvation, amen.

``` Psalm 25:6- Remember, Lord, your great mercy and love, for they are from of old. Do not remember the sins of my youth and my rebellious ways; according to your love remember me, for you, Lord, are good. 7```

I am a sinner; all people are sinners. Before, I was an atheist, I eventually became a believer in Christ. Since God is able to save me from my sins, how much more so will He wash away the sins of the whole world?

If I was born in another part of the world, then I maybe I would have believed sooner or later, who knows. But the fact that some people are saved, means that all will be saved. All will eventually believe in Him. Amen.

1 Corinthians 15:21 for since through man is the death, also through man is a rising again of the dead (YLT)
ἀνθρώπου (anthrōpou) to ἀνθρώπου (anthrōpou), man to man, from Adam, death for all, from the Second Adam, Christ, life for all. Believe in God, Jesus, to be made clean of all sin, death, θάνατος (thanatos) to gain αθάνατος (athánatos) permanent life.

``` Philippians 1:23-24 I am torn between the two: I desire to depart and be with Christ, which is better by far; but it is more necessary for you that I remain in the body. ```
For many of us, there are those we wish to save who have not yet become believers in Christ. Will God abandon them forever? No. Thus, just as we should not give up on being kind to them, God’s love never fails (1 Cor 13:8). For the people we wish to save, God desires to save many more: all people (1 Timothy 2:3-6).
That is why we remain here on Earth and why God is patient. He will wait until all people believe in Christ, God, to be saved.

```1 Corinthians 3:16 Don’t you know that you yourselves are God’s temple and that God’s Spirit dwells in your midst? ```

Each person is like a construction site when they are born, awaiting God’s temple. When a person believes in Christ, the Holy Spirit dwells within them permanently and the temple is complete as they are born again. Why would the Almighty God just leave something incomplete? Thus, He will accomplish His will and save us all as we are all His accomplishments! :biggrin

```Psalm 119:133 Direct my footsteps according to your word; let no sin rule over me. ```

Footsteps implies direction. Each of us travel towards a destination, no matter how far. That is, to have faith alone in Christ, to be made clean of all sin to go to Heaven. Some walk, some run, but eventually, all will reach it. פְּ֭עָמַי (pə·‘ā·may) here refers to feet (Song of Solomon 7:1) or anvil (Isaiah 41:7). We are metal and we will all be refined.

```Psalm 130:5 I wait for the Lord, my whole being waits, and in his word I put my hope. ```

I wait for = קִוִּ֣יתִי (Strong's 6960 qiw·wî·ṯî) = To bind together, collect, to expect

What do we wait for? Genesis 49:18. For Your salvation I wait, O LORD. קִוִּ֥יתִי (Strong's 6960 qiw-wî-ṯî)

The whole world waits. The word of the Lord is for the salvation of all through faith in Christ. He will collect us all. We will Genesis 1:9 יִקָּו֨וּ be gathered together (Strong's 6960 yiq-qā-wū) in Heaven.

```Nehemiah 9:31 and in Thine abundant mercies Thou hast not made them a consumption, nor hast forsaken them; for a God, gracious and merciful, art Thou. ``` (YLT)

God does not abandon forever. וּֽבְרַחֲמֶ֧יךָ (ū·ḇə·ra·ḥă·me·ḵā) Strong's 7356: Compassion, the womb, a maiden. The same Strong’s number is used in Genesis 49:25 and refers to womb. וָרָֽחַם׃ (wā·rā·ḥam)

Though we all were birthed from a physical womb, many still remain in a spiritual womb, awaiting to be born again by the dwelling of the Holy Spirit, achieved by faith in Christ.

Back