Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Daily Universalist Verses

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Psalm NEB 138:8 The Lord will accomplish His purpose for me. Thy true love, 0 Lord, endures for ever, leave not thy work unfinished.

God’s purpose, His original plan is to bring everyone to salvation. He will save everyone, not leaving anyone behind, because that would mean His work is unfinished. His work will be finished, everyone will be saved in the end!

PSALM 139:8 If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in Sheol, you are there. (NIV)

God is with us everywhere and will save us. Trust in Christ with faith alone. He will always be there for us, even if we die and our soul goes to Sheol, He will protect us always.

PSALM 145:3-17 Great is the Lord and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom. .I will meditate on your wonderful works. They will tell of the power of your awesome works, and I will proclaim your great deeds. They will celebrate your abundant goodness ... The Lord is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and rich in love. The Lord is good to all; he has compassion on all he has made. All you have made will praise you, 0 Lord ... They will tell of the glory of your kingdom and speak of your might, so that all men may know of your mighty acts...Your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and your dominion endures through all generations. The Lord is faithful to all his promises and loving toward all he has made. The Lord upholds all those who fall ... The Lord is righteous in all his ways and loving toward all he has made. (NIV)

God will uphold us. Everyone will be redeemed through the blood spilled by Jesus Christ on the cross. The Lord will uphold all the fallen, He will bring them up into His righteous ways. All men will praise these mighty acts for all time. Praising the Lord for their salvation through faith alone in Our Lord and Saviour Christ Jesus. Amen.

ECCLESIASTES 3:14 Everything God does will endure for ages.

God’s grace towards us, His promise to save all of mankind through Christ will last for all time. Nothing can stop that. It will endure for ages, olam.

ISAIAH 1:25 I will thoroughly purge away your dross and remove all your impurities. (NIV)

Nothing evil will be left in the world! God will remove all the impurities in everyone in the world, thus saving the whole world through faith alone in Jesus Christ. The sin, the dross in everyone, will be purged, leaving behind the glorified bodies of everyone. Because everyone will become believers in the one true Lord Christ Jesus.

ISAIAH 14:24, 27 The Lord Almighty has sworn, "Surely, as I have planned, so it will be, and as I have purposed, so it will stand"... For the Lord Almighty has purposed, and who can thwart him? His hand is stretched out, and who can turn it back? (NIV)

God’s plan is to save all people! The Lord Almighty has sworn such. The Lord of Hosts always tells the truth. His hand is stretched out to achieve His purpose, thus it shall be fulfilled.

ISAIAH 26:9 When your judgments come upon the earth, the people of the world learn righteousness. (NIV)

Everyone will be taught righteousness. Every person in the world will learn God’s righteousness. Only those who believe in God, who believe that He exists, can do good works for Him. Thus, everyone will first have to become believers in Jesus Christ with faith alone before they can be taught God’s righteousness.

ISAIAH 46:9-10 I am God, there is no other, I am God, and there is no one like me; I reveal the end from the beginning, from ancient times I reveal what is to be: I say, "My purpose shall take effect, I will accomplish all that I please." ( NEB )

God’s pleasure is in all of His Creation, the love He has for us through Jesus Christ. Therefore, He will save all of us. It was written at the beginning, since ancient times, and will be carried out as He reveals the end. Universal Salvation was the plan all along.

ISAIAH 45:22-24 "Turn to me and be saved, all you ends of the earth. By myself I have sworn, my mouth has uttered in all integrity a word that will not be revoked: Before me every knee will bow; by me every tongue will swear. They will say of me, `In the Lord alone are righteousness and strength.'" (NIV)

Word for word, all ends of the Earth will be save. God will make all people turn to Him because that’s His will, for all of His creation to worship Him.

ISAIAH 54:7-8 "For a brief moment I abandoned you, but with deep compassion I will bring you back. In a surge of anger I hid my face from you for a moment, but with everlasting kindness I will have compassion on you," says the Lord your Redeemer. (NIV)

Our life on Earth is like that brief moment of abandonment. There are people on Earth, atheists, agnostics, who don’t believe God exists, or does not know of His existance. Even those people will be saved through Jesus Christ. All people will have the opportunity to know God, to trust in Him of their own free will. He will come to save us in the end with everlasting compassion. He will not give up on

ISAIAH 55:1, 3, 5, 8-11 "Come, all you who are thirsty ...I will make an everlasting covenant with you ... Surely you will summon nations you know not, and nations that do not know you will hasten to you, because of the Lord your God, the Holy One of Israel ... For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the Lord. "As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts. As the rain and snow come down from heaven, and do not return to it without watering the earth and making it bud and flourishes is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it. (NIV)

This covenant is everlasting. All nations on the Earth are thirsty, but God, out of His loving nature, will quench all of our thirsts, He will save us all. Everyone is thirsty, seeking Heaven, as everyone wishes for a higher existence than the suffering on Earth. The Lord will accomplish what He desires, He will always achieve His purpose, that is, to end all suffering, to save everyone from the suffering on Earth to lead glorified existences in Heaven through faith alone in Jesus Christ.

JEREMIAH 30:24 See what a scorching wind has gone out from the Lord, a sweeping whirlwind. It whirls round the heads of the wicked; the Lord's anger is not to be turned aside, till he has finished and achieved his heart's desire. In days to come you will understand. ( NEB )

Note the word “finished” here. God’s anger is temporary, but His eternal bliss is forever. While there are some Christians who don’t know of Universal Salvation right now, eventually every person on Earth will realize that truth out of His infinite grace.

JEREMIAH 31:34 No longer will a man teach his neighbor, or a man his brother, saying, "Know the Lord," because they will all know me, from the least of them to the greatest. (NIV)

They will all know God. Everyone will know the truth that everyone will be saved. Every neighbor will be saved. Every man will be a believer in Christ. Every brother will already know the Lord. The least and the greatest, both will be in Heaven through the holy blood of Jesus Christ that washes away all sin for those who believe. Thus, everyone will believe in Him.

Hi, I made a website to promote Christian Universalism. Everyone will become believers in Christ through faith alone and thus everyone will be saved and go to Heaven: https://jesus-saves-all.com/

1 Corinthians 15:22 "In Christ shall all be made alive"

https://jesus-saves-all.com/

Yesterday, Dec 22 2022, I published my website that promotes Christian Universal Salvation. That is Jesus Christ will save the entire world through faith alone. And everybody in existence will become believers in Christ through faith alone thusly. I went to sleep at around 4:00 AM

Today, Dec 23 2022, I just woke up from a dream at around 10:00 AM I had about Christian Universal Salvation.

The sky was light blue and when I looked up there were multiple giant animal heads shaped from white clouds. They were all looking to the right halfway forward and halfway turning, so diagonal, and looking forward, so not directly at me. I will go from left to right.

On the left there was the head of a lion. Below its head was a verse that said “ALL PEOPLE”, with that part specifically capitalized.

Most likely it was this verse: Titus 2:11 For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation for all people,

It was a male lion with a big fur going around it’s head. It looked similar to this:

https://cincinnatizoo.org/system/assets/uploads/2013/07/36692305443_de5d7f7bde_b.jpg

http://web.archive.org/web/20221222180157/https://cincinnatizoo.org/system/assets/uploads/2013/07/36692305443_de5d7f7bde_b.jpg

Then there was another animal in between. Next continuing right was the head of an ox. Below it’s head was a verse that said “ALL CREATION”, whit that part specifically capitalized.

Most likely it was this verse: Colossians 1:15-21 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.

It was not a furry ox, but rather one with a smooth straight face with horns going out then curving in. It looked similar to this:

http://web.archive.org/web/20221222180633/https://www.flickr.com/photos/1maph/4939018679

There was another head that I don’t remember, but the verse below is had something along the lines of “God created ALL VERSES”

2 Timothy 3:16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,

I woke up agreeing with all of these verses and I felt greatly comforted as I hugged and embraced the Lord. Last night, despite it being late, because I was working on publishing my Christian Universalism website, I had energy. And today, even when I wake up early, I still have energy too and feel well rested.

Researching it now, it seems this was a cherub or cherubim.

Ezekiel 10:1 “Then I looked, and behold, on the expanse that was over the heads of the cherubim”

Ezekiel 1:10 “Their faces looked like this: Each of the four had the face of a human being, and on the right side each had the face of a lion, and on the left the face of an ox; each also had the face of an eagle.”

Revelation 4:6 “…four living creatures, full of eyes in front and behind: 7 the first living creature like a lion, the second living creature like an ox, the third living creature with the face of a man, and the fourth living creature like an eagle in flight. 8 And the four living creatures, each of them with six wings, are full of eyes all around and within, and day and night they never cease to say, “Holy, holy, holy, is the Lord God Almighty, who was and is and is to come!” ”

I’ve had those last few words on the tip of my tongue for the past few days and now this explains why.

I have a laptop that I connected to my Panasonic Plasma HD Tv TC-P42X1 with a Rocketfish HDMI Cable. A few days ago, as I was editing my website with more Bible verses a few days ago before publishing the website, I heard a sound from the Tv and saw my Tv turn a bright red hue, like the color of blood, and all four sides started burning and travelling towards the center. It was like a paper burning from all 4 sides, where the burning would spread with a sort of round shape. And the whole time it made a mechanical error noise.

I immediately unplugged my HDMI cable on both ends and then re-plugged it in. Eventually, the screen was just black, and when I clicked the black power button in the middle, instead of the small circle light staying red, it would rhythmically go from red and then nothing at a moderate pace.

Later, when I told my family members, they didn’t believe what I had told them, they told me I should have videoed it on my phone. But it went by so quick, I didn’t have time. But they did see the Tv would not turn on, even after plugging it in and out. We had the TV for a long time, at least 5 years minimum, so it was due for a replacement anyways. At least we can buy it with those Christmas discounts in place lol. But this did not stop me from uploading the site to the Internet.

Lastly, the date that I bought the domain for the website is very significant to me for multiple personal reasons.

The date brought me joy, then I suffered for a year because of that date, but now the joy has returned. I wrote the Journal Entries about discovering Christian Universal Salvation 5 years ago, and since then I always wondered when I could put them to use, and now it has been fulfilled. Yet another miracle. Though I greatly suffered back then, I can now see how the recording of my suffering on this website can help others. The Lord always finishes what He starts.

I’m crying as I type this. Tears of relief, joy. I am truly grateful to the Lord for showing me this vision. Thank you, the Lord God Almighty, holy holy holy you were and are and will be.

JEREMIAH 31:34 No longer will a man teach his neighbor, or a man his brother, saying, "Know the Lord," because they will all know me, from the least of them to the greatest. (NIV)

They will all know God. Everyone will know the truth that everyone will be saved. Every neighbor will be saved. Every man will be a believer in Christ. Every brother will already know the Lord. The least and the greatest, both will be in Heaven through the holy blood of Jesus Christ that washes away all sin for those who believe. Thus, everyone will believe in Him.

JEREMIAH 32:27, 32, 37, 40 I am the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me? ...The people of Israel and Judas have provoked me by all the evil they have done ...I will surely gather them from all the lands where I banish them in my furies anger and great wrath ...I will make an everlasting covenant with them: I will never stop doing good to them. (NIV)

God will never stop doing good to all of us. He will save us all because that is good and He will never stop.

LAMENTATIONS 3:31-33 For men are not cast off by the Lord forever. (NIV) Though he may punish cruelly, yet he will have compassion in the fullness of his love; he does not willingly afflict or punish any mortal man. ( NEB )

No one will suffer forever. Eventually, everyone will be happy. God is a God of love, He wishes everyone to be happy. Therefore, in His bountiful loving compassion, everyone will come to Him for salvation.

EZEKIEL 18:23 Have I any desire, says the Lord God, for the death of a wicked man? Will I not rather that he should mend his ways and live? ( NEB )

God has no desire in the death of the wicked. The wicked will be saved, not destroyed. God hopes to save the whole world through Jesus Christ, and God’s hopes and desires are always fufilled.

EZEKIEL 33:11 As I live, says the Lord God, I have no desire for the death of the wicked.

The Lord God has no desire for the death of the wicked. His desire is for all people to become believers in Christ, for all of creation to be given a glorified body so all people can live in peace. A happy paradise in the city of New Jerusalem for all people of all nations. Everyone will be saved.

Back