Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Daily Universalist Verses

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Believe in Christ Jesus with faith alone and be saved thus all people will be saved by Jesus Christ and go to Heaven

Luke 2:10 But the angel said to them, Do not be afraid. I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all the people."

Hoppep for all’s personal meeting room

Waiting for host to start the meeting 1:25 PM

james 1:36 PM

Hello. Having technical difficulties here. Thinking I'm naving server problems. Hi Gerry, Denise, Harold, and all.

You 1:44 PM

I'm finally back. An emergency happened the fire department just came to my house.

Charles Slagle 1:45 PM

Wow!! Is everythinh ok?

You 1:47 PM

My family was cooking cookies and a bunch of smoke came out of the oven. The firefighters came in the truck. Everything's better now at least. So sorry I missed anything my friends.

Laura and Chris UK 1:48 PM

Glad you're all ok!

You 1:50 PM

Hello my friends.

I still haven't set up my microphone due to this fire department incident, my apologies

I'm thankful I could make it to the meeting in time though Gerry! :biggrin

Charles Slagle 1:52 PM

Good to \know everything is still intact!

Larry LaRue DB, FL 1:50 PM

Were the cookies saved?😎

You 1:52 PM

The first batch was saved, 😄 second batch is still uncooked. :sad It's for a cookie party my sister has planned today, so she'll be cooking the rest at a friends house

Ken Willard - MI 2:05 PM

I hope this is being recorded

Kimberly to Everyone 2:06 PM

Unfortunately we forgot to start recording at the beginning.

Ken Willard - MI to Everyone 2:07 PM

Oops!

Laura and Chris UK to Everyone 2:16 PM

Thank you so much Renee, a lot of challenges but so good to hear how you've come through them

You 2:16 PM

That was a truly moving story Renee, thank you <3

You 2:36 PM

It was a pleasure to have you here Brian my friend. Have a wonderful day :)

Hello everyone. Satan has once again tried to stop me from meeting Gerry Beauchemin. Around a week ago, I phone called Gerry Beauchemin, the current owner of the Tentmaker.org forums, as per the recommendation of Jabcat, a moderator of the Tentmaker.org forums. That whole story is here: https://tentmaker.org/forum/gary-amirault's-corner/my-journey-to-phone-call-gerry/

I had my regular morning routine. Wake Up, Exercise, Verse of the Day (VotD), Shower, Eat. My family, mom and sister, were cooking cookies. My sister was preparing for a cookie party she was invited to with her friends. Then, when the oven opened, a huge burst of smoke went up, taller than me! We closed it and tried cooking again, then another huge burst of smoke came out.

Gen. 12:3 "All peoples on earth will be blessed through you."

All of a sudden, the alarm start ringing. My mother rushed to the panel and tried to disarm it, my sister began opening all the windows she could while I was frantically fanning the alarm. The alarm kept going on, so I went, and found she was disabling only the smoke alarm, but not the firm alarm. So, I entered the code and disabled it too.

Titus 2:11 For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation for all people,

Then, I heard a fire truck siren from outside. I said that I heard it. Then I heard it fade into quietness. So, I thought the fire truck went away. Then I looked out the front window and saw a red fire truck parked in the front. And there were firefighters on it. Then I saw one of them walk towards are house. The front door was already open since we were letting smoke out. So we explained the situation, gave him our phone number and he pulled out a black notebook with a black pen and wrote our name on it. For better spelling. We asked him if we would get charged for this and he didn’t say.

Psalm 30:5 For his anger is but for a moment, and his favor is for a lifetime. Weeping may tarry for the night, but joy comes with the morning.

After he left, we called the alarm company, they gave us the number for the alarm section, they said they wouldn’t charge us and gave us a phone number to the city, so the phone operator there told us to leave a voicemail with our phone number and name. It’s around a $500 charge I think, hopefully we can avoid paying for it since that’s a lot of money.

1 Corinthians 15:22-28 All will be made alive in Christ, but each in his own turn and ultimately Christ will subdue all his enemies, eliminate death and God will be all in all.

After all of that, I didn’t have time to set up my equipment for the Zoom call, but I still made it to the Zoom meeting on time luckily. Gerry Beauchemin, current owner of the Tentmaker.org forums was there. Jabcat, a moderator on the Tentmaker.org forums was there too on the Zoom call too.

Isaiah 54:13 "All your children shall be taught by the Lord, and great shall be the peace of your children"

The title of the first part of this story was

My Journey to Phone Call Gerry Last post February 01, 2023, 02:35:15 AM

So I think it’s fitting for the next part of this story to be called

My Journey to Zoom Call Gerry February 5, 2023

The Zoom Meeting was very interesting, personal stories were shared and I felt emotionally moved by them.

Here’s more Zoom dialogue that I typed

1 Corinthians 15:22 For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be

John 12:32 And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself.”

Personally, I see it as: everyone has the free will to believe in Christ and eventually, everyone will come to believe in Christ of their own free will, as God predestined.

[In response to William Barkly book mentioned]

Eph. 1:10, 11 Jesus came "that in the dispensation of the fullness of the times he might gather together in one ALL THINGS in Christ, both which are in heaven and which are on earth in Him. In Him also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestined according to the purpose of Him who works ALL THINGS according to the counsel of His will."

We all receive salvation. The fullness of times refers to how the plan of Universal Salvation was planned out at the beginning. Thus, believe in Jesus Christ to be saved! It was predestined for all people in the whole world to believe in Christ Jesus and be saved!

2 Peter 3:9 "The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering towards us, not willing that any should perish, but that ALL should come to repentance."

All will have faith and be saved. That is, believe in Jesus Christ with faith alone to be saved. Repentance means when a person recognizes that they have sin against the Lord and thus recognize their need for a saviour. Everyone will recognize Jesus Christ as their Saviour, thus have faith in Christ Jesus and be saved.

2 Cor. 5:19, 20 "God was in Christ reconciling THE WORLD to Himself in Christ, not counting men's sins against them. And He has committed to us the message of reconciliation. We are therefore Christ's ambassadors as though God were making His appeal through us. We implore you on Christ's behalf: be reconciled to God."

Everyone gains salvation. The whole world will gain salvation by believing in Jesus Christ with faith alone. The Whole World Reconciliation, thus Universal Reconciliation, thus UR.

Gal 3:8 "ALL the nations shall be blessed."

Every nation will be blessed with salvation. Trust in Christ, He will save everyone through faith. All will be saved through Him. That is the blessing of Universal Salvation.

John 6:33 "The Bread of God is He who comes down from heaven and gives Life to the WORLD."

God’s bread fills everyone, saving everyone. Have faith in Christ and be saved. All will become believers in Him. He gives life to the whole world! That means everybody.

Matt. 5:44-45 Jesus commanded us to be like Himself and His Father: "Love your enemies, bless those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you that you may be sons of your Father in heaven."

God commands us to help save everyone by bringing all people to Jesus so they can have faith in Him. All who hate Christ will eventually learn to love Christ, to believe in Christ with faith alone and be saved.

John 12:32 "And I, if I am lifted up from the earth, will draw (drag in the Greek, helkuo) ALL MANKIND unto Myself."

God saves the whole Earth. Jesus is dragging all of mankind to himself, He’s convincing everyone to believe in Him! And who’s stronger, man’s will or Christ’s will? God’s will cannot be stopped. Everybody will be saved because it is His good desire :biggrin Believe in Jesus and be saved permanently, all thus will be.

Rom. 8:20, 21 "Creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of Him who subjected it in hope, because creation itself also will be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God."

All children of God, everyone will be saved. Right now, things may seem futile. People believe that most of humanity will be lost by God forever. But that’s not true! Eventually, the Lord will convince everyone to believe in Him, Christ, with faith alone and be saved. We will all be delivered from this bondage of sin and into glorious liberty as the Holy Spirit will be inside each and every one of us!

Rom. 5:20 "Where sin abounded, grace abounded much more."

God’s grace wins every time. God’s grace will save everyone, all people will have faith alone in Him, that’s guaranteed.

John 3:35 "The Father loves the Son and has given ALL THINGS into His hands."

All things gain salvation. All things meaning all people. Everyone will come into Christ’s hands by having faith alone in Him, all the sheep will be found, 100% of everybody!

1 Cor. 15:22 "Since by man came death, by man also came the resurrection of the dead. For as in Adam ALL died, even so in Christ ALL shall be made alive."

All in Christ made alive. Adam cursed everyone with original sin, all His descendants, and thus Christ came and will free everyone from the bondage, the curse, the slavery of sin. Believe in Jesus and be washed of all your sins permanently! All people will eventually have faith alone in Christ Jesus’ sacrifice on the cross in this way and be saved and go to Heaven!

Colossians. 1:15, 16 Jesus "is the image of the invisible God, the first born over ALL CREATION. For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones, or dominions, or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him."

All will be saved by God’s image. Because He is the first born of ALL CREATION, that means everyone. All of us, we were created to serve Him. He will not leave His work unfinished, He will accomplish His desire which is to save everyone. Believe in Christ with faith alone and be saved! All will be.

Heb. 8:11 "ALL shall know the Lord, from the least of them to the greatest of them."

Everyone knows God’s salvation. All people, least to greatest, will have faith alone in Christ and be saved, thus everyone will go to Heaven, Universal Salvation proven true once again.

Titus 2:11 "The grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to ALL MEN."

God brings salvation to everyone. The free gift will be accepted to everyone, Christ will be all in all because it’s being brought, not merely offered, but accepted as well! Believe in Jesus with faith alone and be saved permanently!

Rom. 12:17 We are not to "repay evil for evil."

God will not punish more than He needs to, He will save everyone. Believe in Christ and be saved. We are in the furnace of affliction, everyone will eventually be convinced to have faith alone in Christ and go to Heaven amen

Rom. 11:36 "Of Him and through Him and to Him are ALL THINGS, to whom be glory forever. Amen"

He saves all things. Believe in Him, who is Jesus and be saved. All will become believers by faith alone in Christ and worship Him forever, bring glory to Him forever. Amen.

Rom. 11:26 "ALL Israel will be saved."

Everyone in Israel, everyone in every nation saved. Everyone in every nation glorified, because everyone in every nation will believe in Christ with faith alone and be saved permanently.

Believe in Jesus Christ with faith alone to be saved. Therefore everyone will become believers in Christ Jesus the Lord and be washed of all their sins and thus be made clean to have permanent life and live without pain in the holy city, New Jerusalem. This is true.

2 Samuel 14:14 Yet God does not take away a life; but He devises means, so that His banished ones are not expelled from Him.

Thus have faith alone in Jesus Christ who is the Lord of Hosts and be permanent saved this is true. Everyone eventually in their own turn will become believers in Christ Jesus who is the Almighty God and all people will gain permanent salvation.

Isaiah 14:24, 27 The Lord Almighty has sworn, "Surely, as I have planned, so it will be, and as I have purposed, so it will stand"... For the Lord Almighty has purposed, and who can thwart him? His hand is stretched out, and who can turn it back?

Isaiah 40:5 "The glory of the Lord shall be revealed, and ALL FLESH shall see it together; for the mouth of the Lord has spoken."
God’s glory revealed to all, salvation to all. And therefore all flesh will become believers in Jesus Christ, the Lord, and gain salvation.

2 Cor. 5:14 "Christ's love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for ALL, and therefore all died."

Christ’s love saves everyone. Christ died for everyone’s sins, thus everyone will believe in Christ with faith alone and be washed of all their sins. Christ’s sacrifice is sufficient to wash away the sins of the whole world.

Back