Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Dead Mind

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Shema

CF Ambassador
An Emoji Devotions for Sun. 9 January 2022

Topic: Dead Mind

Highlights:

For this son of mine was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found.’ So they began to celebrate. Luke 15:24

God knows you better than you know yourself. He said in Joshua 1:9 that "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.” You should never walk alone. God created us so we can be lead like a shepherd on the roadmap of destiny.

If you walk alone without God, you may lose your track. If a sheep stray away from from the fold, that sheep may lost its way and be taken away by hunter.

God knows the decision you are about to make right now. He knows you are going to make that decision and what the outcome will be. Plug in the word so that if that decision will bring negative actions he will speak to your heart.

God knows what will bring you Joy so that your hope will not be dashed and he knows what will bring sadness.

He wants to reveal his will to you. He wants you to get more for your life. So don't ever make a life changing decision this year without consulting the word of the Lord.

David said I have taken an oath and confirmed it, that I will follow your righteous laws.
Psalms 119:106

He knows that who ever did not follow the righteous laws of God is dead in their mind.

so he said in verse 105 that "Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path."

Read Joshua 1:8. If you are not born again, you need to give your life to Jesus Christ by repenting from your sins and ask for forgiveness and Holy Spirit through prayer in the name of Jesus.

Prayer: Father Please touch my heart with your hands and let your Spirit give life to my mind in Jesus name. Amen

Back