Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Dear God...

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

beamzilla1

beamzilla1.tumblr.com
Dear Lord Jesus and The Trio of God:

Please consume every child of God that has been chosen before the foundation of earth(eph) and will inevitably be glorified with Jesus.

Consume these children of God with the Fire from the Holy Spirit, The Living Water of God, The Light of Yahweh, and the Blood of Jesus.

Cover our sins with Christ's Blood, Wash the sins away with Living Water, Shine into us and out of us with God's Light, Comfort us and set our hearts on fire for the Lord with the Fire from the Holy Spirit.

Protect us all with a force field of protection - a sphere of spiritual and physical protection with the Blood of Jesus and the Fire of the Holy Spirit.

Also protect us with the Sword of The Spirit - The Specific Word Of God.

Also protect us with the Holy Spirit Fire Metal Cross of Yahweh and may this Cross go before us, behind us, above us, below us, to the right of us, and to the left of us, and all around us.

Dear God and The Trinity: God the Father, Jesus the Son, and the Holy Ghost along with Heaven's Army of Ministering Angels, Warrior Angels, Holy Death Angels, and Guardian Angels: please protect every child of God and remove all possibility for Harm, Hurt, Pain, Suffering, Sorrow, Hatred, Destruction, Bitterness.

Despite the Chaos in the world may God's children be safe.

TYG - for all You give.

IJNA

Dear Lord Jesus and The Trio of God:

Please consume every child of God that has been chosen before the foundation of earth(eph) and will inevitably be glorified with Jesus.

Consume these children of God with the Fire from the Holy Spirit, The Living Water of God, The Light of Yahweh, and the Blood of Jesus.

Cover our sins with Christ's Blood, Wash the sins away with Living Water, Shine into us and out of us with God's Light, Comfort us and set our hearts on fire for the Lord with the Fire from the Holy Spirit.

Protect us all with a force field of protection - a sphere of spiritual and physical protection with the Blood of Jesus and the Fire of the Holy Spirit.

Also protect us with the Sword of The Spirit - The Specific Word Of God.

Also protect us with the Holy Spirit Fire Metal Cross of Yahweh and may this Cross go before us, behind us, above us, below us, to the right of us, and to the left of us, and all around us.

Dear God and The Trinity: God the Father, Jesus the Son, and the Holy Ghost along with Heaven's Army of Ministering Angels, Warrior Angels, Holy Death Angels, and Guardian Angels: please protect every child of God and remove all possibility for Harm, Hurt, Pain, Suffering, Sorrow, Hatred, Destruction, Bitterness.

TYG - for all You give.

IJNA
This looks like a lovely prayer, except that you lost me with protection with the Holy Spirit Fire metal cross - what is that? I spent several years learning how to pray but never came across a verse in the bible where we have to pray to angels. So, if you could help me find a verse in the Scriptures where Jesus mentioned we must pray to angels, that would be great. All I could find was where Jesus said we ask whatever we want in his name John 14:14. I believe God will answer prayers if we pray according to his will. 1 John 5:14. God will answer our prayers by asking in the Name of Jesus only.

I have never heard of Holy Death Angels. What do they do?

I have to agree with @Coupy. We don't pray to angels. What is the metal cross you speak of?
Apart from that it would read a beautiful prayer.

Okay I see. I sometimes pray to Angels because they can do what God has for them to do.

With the Holy Spirit Fire Metal Cross, I developed that myself so it may be wrong. I just think of fire from The Holy Spirit, and a Cross because Jesus died on the Cross for all the believers. And I get the metal part from me thinking God's Rod described in the bible(Exodus 17:9) could be made of metal. Also in a song from the Christian Hard Rock Band: Skillet, they say in "Feel Invincible" that God is "...My Titanium".

I just think that demons would be afraid of the Cross (James2:19) and afraid of the physical suffering that can be made from a metal cross of fire.

In the end Satan, the Demons, and Unchosen Unrepentant Evildoers will go to the Lake of Fire. (Revelation 20:10)

The demons are not afraid of the cross people wear about. They are afraid of what Jesus did on the cross for us. They are afraid of the blood shed on the cross and of Name of Jesus. Use the Blood of Jesus and the Name of Jesus for protection.

There is no need to pray to creatures when you can ask the Creator directly for your needs. Approach God directly. Angels are ministering spirits. They are not there to listen and receive our prayers to pass on to God. They cannot help. We have only one intercessor/intermediary in heaven who is Jesus Christ.

There is no need to make up anything. You have got all the power you need in the Name of Jesus Christ, and with the Holy Spirit helping you to pray, the demons flee.

Have you not read what Jesus said?
' No one can snatch those my Father has given me out of my hand. '

That he will keep those who are his and ease them up at the last day.

Then there is what Paul wrote in Romans 8:28 that all things work together for the good of those who are called according to his purpose.

That all things means literally what ever happens whether good or bad is there for our good.

So praying that nothing had will happen is a total waste of time.

Pray rather that one is sensitive to what ever God is teaching one.

Back