Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Declassified Documents.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Trump always seems to be one step ahead. He's not stupid. Just my opinion I don't think he would ever place himself in a situation he knows could get him in serious trouble. He likes making people look stupid thou.

Some people in general are just smart. They know every situation that could come there way so they make sure and always keep themselves clean. Trump might act like a fool and say stupid things but he's a smart man love him or hate him.

Anyhow see what happens.

What's even going on with all this drama I got no idea.

All I know is a heap of people busted down his private property and violated his privacy and took away a bunch of declassified documents that were highly secured in a safe.

What was the reason for the raid in the first place?. Why bust down a Presidents house, there has to be some serious accusations and need to come up with some serious evidence to justify that.

Some say he had classified material but as the person who had the authority to declassify material and said they were all declassified it you have to prove it with evidence he didn't declassify the material while in office. it's innocent until proven guilty. All that material that was locked away secure so not like he was mishandling the information.

If material is vulnerable and on a device and when under investigation they smash there device with a hammer, then you wonder what's on someones conscience.

That's the problem. Trump had a bunch of documents that were not declared declassified until after the fact.

How do you know that?. That's just an accusation. If he said he declared all those documents declassified and he is the one with authority to declassify then you have to prove with evidence he did not declair them declassified while on office.

Why do people make things up. I heard he could have had secret codes. Why say something like that when it's not even a fact. People don't know what's in those documents that were taken.

If people start getting deeply involved in stuff they putting themselves out there and have to always be paranoid and analise and be ready for any situation that could come there way. Its always best for people not to get involved in situations if they can't handle the consequences that could come with it.

People fear, and you know even elites and world leaders, they hide it well and put on a brave face but underneath they all fear.

That's why Leaders and elites are protected have high security and live in gated communities. They put themselves out there and even if they done no wrong they have to always be vigilant, can't just live a normal life like someone who stays quiet and minds there own business and doesn't put themselves out there. Sad but true. The less someone knows about you the better. The smaller your circle of friends the better.

Look at Christ. He knew every situation that would come his way by putting himself out there. He just stood up for what he personally believed and his morals and didn't fold just walked his talk. He helped others, he did good, but he put himself out there and jealous people schemed and plotted and scrutinised and accused.

All I did the other week was play cards with of group of animals I don't even know and I was accused of collusion. Jealous people man, they throw out all kinds of stuff. Its just lucky I'm a peaceful dude and control myself I dont want any problems otherwise hands might have been thrown for falesly accusing me in front of others and disrespecting me. I didnt want no charge against me so I kept my peace.

Did I punk down for not standing up for myself and taking it outside when I was disrespected like that. Not really I think i was wise as I was under surveillance and had like 100 cameras on me and security guards watching.

Its the way this world works. People will test you and you have to be wise on your decisions. Some people think they are safe just because they know they can call the police or snitch and not stand up like a man so they run there mouths.

Before aTrump ran for President no one gave a crap about Trump. Suddenly hes accused of this and that , fully scrutinised, consistently under investigation, inpeachments, I mean the man never got a break and he's not even president anymore and still doesn't get a break. Always being picked on. But that's the way it rolls when you put yourself out there to be in power and control.

2 years of accusing Trump of colluding with Russia that had no evidence and were just false accusations. What was that all about?. All that fake news over nothing?.

Dudes just trying to be President and all you here is Russia, Russia, Russia with no evidence that come to nothing.

That's why I say innocent until proven guilty. People are always going to throw out allegations and accusations.

Back