Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Demonic Aliens

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
How does what is made in this actually match or agree with scripture?

How does what is reported make you want to now more about Jesus?

If the answer is not at all it is rubbish and should not be listen to.

This is a cool testimony that I ran across. Will you now in your infinitely logical critical thinking abilities rake me across the coals, when this is the sort of thing, testimonies, that one typically approaches as a child in childlike faith? And then from there are able to begin comparing facets of it to scriptures and stuff.

And it doesn't talk about Jesus, that's true. But it speaks of demonic entities which at at war with Jesus...so I dunno if that counts with you or not. We could have compared it to Ezekial but you say no throw it out! But I must say Brother, that you're sounding like a heckler.

Did you not sleep well last night?

Ezekial 38 I think. It has long been thought to be a recounting of an encounter with a ufo by a lot of different people. A lot of books have been written on the subject starting I think with Chariots of the God by Erik Von Dannekin (something like that). UFO activity has been with us for a long time. The Roswell incident, Abdictions, Cattle mutilations, even sitting Presidents have commented on what if Earth is invaded by Aliens (Reagan) all that sort of thing. This was held to be a seperate field that had no connection to God or religion and has been researched and investigated by some of the top minds in history. One of them wwas Jacaque Valle or something like that. Our own government holds it's UFO files in a classification that is higher than our most senstitive nuclear secrets and weaponry! (What's with That?)

But ufology being a different field did not stop many Pastors and teachers from picking up the issue and relating it to spiritual events...

So, my friend, this is in no way rubbish, because it is nothing new, and the way I (logically) figure it, all of those people who've reported being abducted by Aliens and stuff...there is thousands and thousands of them...of course some of them are false! Ok? Perhaps even a small percentage is drug hallucenations? But they can't all be lying. So then we're left with a small percentage of them that, are credible and can not be explained. What do we do with those? Easy, since we are in Christ and Christ in us, we approach the issue as a little child would, believing that these things be possible...and ask that the Holy Sirit lead us into all truth on this.

Have you ever heard of Chuck Missler? He has a good video series on this (Youtube) and wrote a book "Alien Encounters" and the man walks through a lot of scripture. It's worth looking up and hearing.

See, so all of it makes me want to learn more about Jesus and grow closer to Him because if the demons who are masquerading as Aliens from another world show themselves openly violent, then a lot of people will die.

But scripture says of God's people that, 100 will die on your right, and 10,000 on your left...so, Jesus?! Oh Yes Brother!

It also says that men's hearts will be failing them from the fear.

And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them.
Ephesians 5:11

Exposing the deception of the enemy should be applauded, not ridiculed.

JLB

But it speaks of demonic entities which at at war with Jesus...so I dunno if that counts with you or not. We could have compared it to Ezekial but you say no throw it out! But I must say Brother, that you're sounding like a heckler.

Did you not sleep well last night?

Nothing new that demons are at war with jesus.
Compare something to Ezekial, why?
Ezekial described something we don't understand, but he described it at Gods instruction, we have nothing that says this or any other vision/experience is at Gods command.

It's worth looking up and hearing.

I would recomend creatin.com's own expert on ufo's and his knowledge that they are nothing more than demonis deception, which we should have nothing to do with.

Reactions: JLB
I would recomend creatin.com's own expert on ufo's and his knowledge that they are nothing more than demonis deception, which we should have nothing to do with.

That's what I've been saying. They are a demonic deception and even if they act friendly they are not.

That's what I've been saying. They are a demonic deception and even if they act friendly they are not.
Demons always mix truth with their lies... best to stay away from anything demonic lest you be led astray... Even Eve was deceived

Demons always mix truth with their lies... best to stay away from anything demonic lest you be led astray... Even Eve was deceived

That's right. But have I said go try to be friends with them or talk to them? No, I haven't.

I've had "out of body" experiences where the illusion I had traveled to heaven was very real. Demons can "download" a "virtual reality" where one believes they have traveled to heaven or been abducted by aliens and went to other planets.

Notice the difference between Paul's trip to third heaven, and those reported today. Unlike Paul modern "visionaries" know they are "out of the body," Paul did not:

I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago-- whether in the body I do not know, or whether out of the body I do not know, God knows-- such a one was caught up to the third heaven.

3 And I know such a man-- whether in the body or out of the body I do not know, God knows-- (2 Cor. 12:2-3 NKJ)

Even tiny Dissimilarities is how counterfeits can be identified. Moreover, Satan is not to be disrespected, we are not to "kick him in the teeth":

8 Likewise also these dreamers defile the flesh, reject authority, and speak evil of dignitaries.

9 Yet Michael the archangel, in contending with the devil, when he disputed about the body of Moses, dared not bring against him a reviling accusation, but said, "The Lord rebuke you!"

10 But these speak evil of whatever they do not know; and whatever they know naturally, like brute beasts, in these things they corrupt themselves. (Jude 1:8-10 NKJ)

Moreover, the strong delusion Satan will cause will be loved by those who don 't love God's truth:

9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders,

10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. (2 Thess. 2:9-10 NKJ)

Satan and Demons will be disguised as aliens, but the strong delusion is "they come in peace" and will save humanity from an extinction level event. They will convince mankind Yahweh God, is just another alien leader who jealousy doesn't want mankind to have knowledge and eternal life. They will gather humanity to fight God are Armageddon. Frogs symbolized the satanically inspired message demons are friendly ETs:

13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs coming out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

14 For they are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. (Rev. 16:13-14 NKJ)

So I reject the video as satanic disinformation which will contribute to the great falling away and loss of faith the false prophecy is exposed.

I've had "out of body" experiences where the illusion I had traveled to heaven was very real. Demons can "download" a "virtual reality" where one believes they have traveled to heaven or been abducted by aliens and went to other planets.

Notice the difference between Paul's trip to third heaven, and those reported today. Unlike Paul modern "visionaries" know they are "out of the body," Paul did not:

Even tiny Dissimilarities is how counterfeits can be identified. Moreover, Satan is not to be disrespected, we are not to "kick him in the teeth":

Moreover, the strong delusion Satan will cause will be loved by those who don 't love God's truth:

Satan and Demons will be disguised as aliens, but the strong delusion is "they come in peace" and will save humanity from an extinction level event. They will convince mankind Yahweh God, is just another alien leader who jealousy doesn't want mankind to have knowledge and eternal life. They will gather humanity to fight God are Armageddon. Frogs symbolized the satanically inspired message demons are friendly ETs:

So I reject the video as satanic disinformation which will contribute to the great falling away and loss of faith the false prophecy is exposed.

So I don't understand exactly what you think is the deception here. Do you think the boys testimony is lies?

How could you possibly know that? I mean, if you do then you do. But then you could articulate why?

I generally try not to be too judgemental about peoples testimonies but you may know something I don't so by all means please substantiate your rejection because it sounds sort of opinionated. Which is fine, everyone is entitled to their opnion. I just want to be clear though if you are stating opinion or facts?

So I don't understand exactly what you think is the deception here. Do you think the boys testimony is lies?

How could you possibly know that? I mean, if you do then you do. But then you could articulate why?

I generally try not to be too judgemental about peoples testimonies but you may know something I don't so by all means please substantiate your rejection because it sounds sort of opinionated. Which is fine, everyone is entitled to their opnion. I just want to be clear though if you are stating opinion or facts?
Scripture alone is 100% true, therefore anything that contradicts scripture is false. Christians are not to fear Satan and Demons, but we are to respect them. God is Sovereign and He permits they exist for now because they serve His purpose of weeding out the evil people from the good. The video starts teaching a child to disrespect them, when even the arch angel Michael dared not do that:

8 Likewise also these dreamers defile the flesh, reject authority, and speak evil of dignitaries.
9 Yet Michael the archangel, in contending with the devil, when he disputed about the body of Moses, dared not bring against him a reviling accusation, but said, "The Lord rebuke you!"
10 But these speak evil of whatever they do not know; and whatever they know naturally, like brute beasts, in these things they corrupt themselves. (Jude 1:8-10 NKJ)
Notice how relevant this text is, "dreamers" (=those who follow false dreams, in the same category as demonic inspired visions) reject (God's) authority by speaking evil of "dignitaries". In context that refers to demons, fallen angels :

In the same way, these people-- who claim authority from their dreams-- live immoral lives, defy authority, and scoff at supernatural beings. (Jude 1:8 NLT)
Moreover, the idea aborted children remain infants in heaven is absurd. Everyone in heaven praises God and you must be an adult to do that.

Back