Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Desperately in need of prayers after losing home

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
If it's alright to ask, I'd like anyone who can to keep me and my little ones in your prayers. We lost our home about about 4 days ago to a fire that started next door. Everything we owned, gone just like that. We thankfully made it out without injury, but we lost one of our little cats to the fire, too. Our other one is ok, just VERY spooked. We've found temporary shelter thankfully, but we're trying to pick up and rebuild our lives with...nothing. I'm not able to work right now thanks to Covid, but I've re-applied for medical insurance and Food Stamps through my state, I'm waiting to be approved (hopefully). But for now, we're just existing here as best we can. We've got the clothes on our backs and our little cat and that's pretty much it now. I've been contacting food banks to see if I can get us a little to tide us over until the Food Stamps kicks in, but two were closed and one was empty. I'm HOPING if I keep searching that I'll find something. Just keep us in your prayers if you can. If anyone has any advice or just a supportive comment for us during this, please leave it below or message me if you'd like. If anyone would like to help at all (with food, toiletries or any clothing we might be able to use!) , you can message me, too! I've got a donation link if anyone wants to help that way, as well.

I’m sorry to hear all your going through.
What city and state are you in and we can help you locate resources.

I would ask that you not solicit financial assistance from our members but we would be more than happy to help you find assistance within your hometown.

Hi, I will be praying for you. Let you find food and shelter and let the Lord guide you through this difficult situation. As for resources there is this website Idealist.org it lists non for profits of all kinds if you search the ones that provide food to homeless in your state that might be helpful. Stay strong, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Back