Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Do you believe in aliens, if so how do you think they exist?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Just curious
No, I believe life as we know was created by God. The first and the last. Not by chance from a vast universe. By the way the spirit is life and the flesh counts for nothing. God forms the spirit of man within him. I have seen video's from military craft and drones of unexplainable craft flying by no visible means of lift and propulsion. There is no evidence given of alien life ever. God knows what they are and who they are from even if we can't explain such. They are under His dominion. He knows the laws of the heavens without study. They could be something that's always existed on earth that has been hidden. I don't see aliens what I see is "I don't know "

No, I believe life as we know was created by God. The first and the last. Not by chance from a vast universe. By the way the spirit is life and the flesh counts for nothing. God forms the spirit of man within him. I have seen video's from military craft and drones of unexplainable craft flying by no visible means of lift and propulsion. There is no evidence given of alien life ever. God knows what they are and who they are from even if we can't explain such. They are under His dominion. He knows the laws of the heavens without study. They could be something that's always existed on earth that has been hidden. I don't see aliens what I see is "I don't know "
True, but I meant any form of life not flesh eating lizards or ET's from the pre-21st century. There have been reports of finding bacterial life in other planets. By definition extraterrestial is simply something outside of earth, angels, fallen angels and demons fit that very well. Even God is EXTRA-terrestial.

True, but I meant any form of life not flesh eating lizards or ET's from the pre-21st century. There have been reports of finding bacterial life in other planets. By definition extraterrestial is simply something outside of earth, angels, fallen angels and demons fit that very well. Even God is EXTRA-terrestial.
No bacterial life has been found outside earth. Scientists search for favorable conditions such as water for the formation of such life or other distant "m" class planets. But if God created such other life He has made no mention of it. We are not random chance. Math is not disorder but order. We use math to calculate planets and moon in regard to their orbits. Man seeks to learn the "laws" of the heavens. I believe God put them in place. Such order speaks to intelligent design as in a creator. So no I don't believe God created any aliens as we would state. So I don't believe in extraterrestrial.

No bacterial life has been found outside earth. Scientists search for favorable conditions such as water for the formation of such life or other distant "m" class planets. But if God created such other life He has made no mention of it. We are not random chance. Math is not disorder but order. We use math to calculate planets and moon in regard to their orbits. Man seeks to learn the "laws" of the heavens. I believe God put them in place. Such order speaks to intelligent design as in a creator. So no I don't believe God created any aliens as we would state. So I don't believe in extraterrestrial.
773x435_cmsv2_40caecdb-031f-5eb5-bc2d-4729a3508b19-7161224.jpg

A new study has found that there’s a good chance we'll find life on Mars buried under the planet’s surface hundreds of millions of years ago.

Is there life on Mars? Until now, this question, which has endlessly fascinated us all on Earth, had a definitive answer: not that we know of.

The surface of the Red Planet is dry and immensely cold with an average - of 63 degrees Celsius. As such, it isn’t hospitable to life, and its thin atmosphere cannot block cosmic radiation which would be devastating to any known living thing.
Scientists have to date never found hard evidence that life existed on Mars' surface. But research in the past ten years has revealed that some four billion years ago, Mars was more similar to our planet than its current conditions would suggest, leading to hopes that Mars will one day offer scientists a chance at studying how life begins and ends.

These hopes have just now grown stronger, as new research published on Astrobiology found that ancient bacteria could survive 280 million years if buried under Mars' surface - much longer than previously thought.
Researchers at Northwestern University simulated Mars' ionising radiation conditions to see how long dried, frozen bacteria and fungi could survive.

If evidence of life, bacterial or otherwise, is found in Mars, then it's a certainty that life exists elsewhere in thee universe. We are clearly not the center of the universe, as is evident by the trillions of star systems that exist.

It is almost a certainty that there are species out there like us that are wondering are asking themselves if there is life elsewhere in the universe. Advanced life with their own beliefs, their own gods, and perhaps even their saviors.

773x435_cmsv2_40caecdb-031f-5eb5-bc2d-4729a3508b19-7161224.jpg

A new study has found that there’s a good chance we'll find life on Mars buried under the planet’s surface hundreds of millions of years ago.

Is there life on Mars? Until now, this question, which has endlessly fascinated us all on Earth, had a definitive answer: not that we know of.

The surface of the Red Planet is dry and immensely cold with an average - of 63 degrees Celsius. As such, it isn’t hospitable to life, and its thin atmosphere cannot block cosmic radiation which would be devastating to any known living thing.
Scientists have to date never found hard evidence that life existed on Mars' surface. But research in the past ten years has revealed that some four billion years ago, Mars was more similar to our planet than its current conditions would suggest, leading to hopes that Mars will one day offer scientists a chance at studying how life begins and ends.

These hopes have just now grown stronger, as new research published on Astrobiology found that ancient bacteria could survive 280 million years if buried under Mars' surface - much longer than previously thought.
Researchers at Northwestern University simulated Mars' ionising radiation conditions to see how long dried, frozen bacteria and fungi could survive.

If evidence of life, bacterial or otherwise, is found in Mars, then it's a certainty that life exists elsewhere in thee universe. We are clearly not the center of the universe, as is evident by the trillions of star systems that exist.

It is almost a certainty that there are species out there like us that are wondering are asking themselves if there is life elsewhere in the universe. Advanced life with their own beliefs, their own gods, and perhaps even their saviors.
I don't believe they will find life. I'm highly influenced by the Spirit of Christ in me.

Just curious
They are angels, fallen and unfallen. They war in earth's and elsewhere atmosphere. The scripture of truth (Bible) has lots to say about them, if you are diligent and seek the true answers to such questions:

20 They fought from the heavens; The stars from their courses fought against Sisera. (Jdg. 5:20 NKJ)

20 Then he said, "Do you know why I have come to you? And now I must return to fight with the prince of Persia; and when I have gone forth, indeed the prince of Greece will come.
21 "But I will tell you what is noted in the Scripture of Truth. (No one upholds me against these, except Michael your prince.) (Dan. 10:20-11:1 NKJ)

And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought with the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought, (Rev. 12:7 NKJ)

In the end time the Beast will have Satan's Nephilim fleet of UFO ships fighting against God's angels:

9 And out of one of them came a little horn which grew exceedingly great toward the south, toward the east, and toward the Glorious Land.
10 And it grew up to the host of heaven; and it cast down some of the host and some of the stars to the ground, and trampled them.
11 He even exalted himself as high as the Prince of the host; and by him the daily sacrifices were taken away, and the place of His sanctuary was cast down. (Dan. 8:9-11 NKJ)

As part of the strong delusion, God will permit some of His angels be cast to the ground, so the Beast (like Pharaoh) is hardened into thinking he can defeat Yahweh, the God of heaven and earth.

Check this out, its cool:

8 Then the fourth angel poured out his bowl on the sun, and power was given to him to scorch men with fire.
9 And men were scorched with great heat, and they blasphemed the name of God who has power over these plagues; and they did not repent and give Him glory.
10 Then the fifth angel poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast, and his kingdom became full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues because of the pain.
11 They blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and did not repent of their deeds. (Rev. 16:8-11 NKJ)

The fourth angel pours out his bowl and the Beast followers curse Yahweh God for their pain, but they are still waving their fists at Him, angry wanting revenge for their pain..

But then the fifth angel pours directly unto the throne of their beast god, and he is powerless to do anything, darkness and pain overwhelm them all.

Now they have grudging respect for Yahweh God, they still blaspheme but now God has proved He is "the God of heaven."

Not a thing Satan and his Nephilim UFO fleet can do about it. Nor can the beast with all his dark demonic technology.

Just curious

Just curious
I personally do not believe in Aliens like Ancient Astronauts and UFOs and things with Greens or Grays or Annunaki, I think that much of all of this derives from things like Ezekiel and then Enoch 9, which is not a Spaceship. In Enoch 2 it kind of makes it sound like Aliens are visiting him and dropping him off and everything, but it’s not. And then the Annunaki, the Pleiadians (I had to Google the spelling, and Wikipedia said “Nordic Aliens”) and the Sky People, or Star People of Aboriginal Stories. It’s the same Group that built Stonehenge and all the Stone Palaces around the World and things. Some People call them Builders, the guy who actually invented the Ancient Astronaut Theory before it became this thing like touting Hyperdimensional Aliens and things, it was Eric Von Donagan or however you spell his name, he went out and said “Doesn’t that look like a Space helmet in that carving?” And he was the guy that first went and did that all over, and said it seemed a lot like some NASA type group came to our Planet, that was the Ancient Astronaut guy. And he asked the Natives who said to him that it was Men with Light Skin and Beards.

If you want to argue and tell me there are Aliens, I would ask “Do they have to have Bodies?”. There are all kinds of things in Light, Gravity and Space-Time, including those things. And some People believe we have to look at Yang-Mills Fields and String Theory and understand it or they’ll leave you in the dust is how they feel. They think it’s Light, Gravity, Space-Time and all that other also constantly needing to be looked at. And some People will need to look at these things, like Nuclear Weapons or Space Launches, we don’t all need to sit around and talk about it all the Time, but someone ought to be. But there are things that the Ancients understood, and the more I do it the more I see that to some of these People they see me as like doing Calculus using Geometry, which is possible and the Egyptians did because that’s how they knew to do it. And I’m kind of using Geometry to do Calculus, just by trying to find out the Truth about everything that happened in the past and Angels and things. I’m getting into kind of I guess we could say it’s like what Sacred Geometry is for. But so then if you are asking if there are Aliens, I would again like the question is, “Do they have to have Bodies?”, because like Yes, Angels and like Demons are all over the place.

I like to look at Emanuel Swedenborg as kind of like a cypher. The Greeks had Planet Gods and they were associated with like Chakras or Organs, and Gemstones, and Days, etc. 7 Days in a Week, 7 Visible to the Naked Eye Heavenly Bodies. So the Greeks had those Planet Gods, Christianity calls those Fallen Angels. I think the Testament of King Solomon, while not actually written by King Solomon, describes this well.

So then Christians had Angels, Greeks had Gods, and Zoroaster had made the Gods Angels so there could be 1 Supreme God. And then we have Aliens. Emanuel Swedenborg is right in the Middle with Planets that have Aliens, Spirits and Angels. His Book is called:

Earths In Our Solar System Which Are Called Planets, and Earths In The Starry Heaven Their Inhabitants, And The Spirits And Angels There​

This guy is probably maybe the person I think is maybe most Credible out of the kind of Government Sphere, the Government doesn’t necessarily see him as one of their’s, but I think amongst those in Government who would like there to be things Spoken about this guy is probably giving some of the most agreeable information. I did not watch this particular Podcast, but I saw him in a Movie on Tubi.

What I’ve seen him talk about is kind of Telepathic Communications with Aliens. He does say though I think that they have Alien Crash Victims at like Area 51, and also said that he knows many who have killed themselves just because they know about like Nuclear Events where Light beings communicated Telepathically about the Earth Community. So he could technically be pushing some Stories told by Dead People or that would satisfy those Dead People. But if you read my post before this, the last part is about Emanuel Swedenborg and you will see in that Book that he has pretty much gotten everything mixed together, from Angels and Spirits, to Aliens, to Greek Planet Gods, Emanuel Swedenborg brings it all together using Latin, and Jesus, like the Testament of Solomon. We will eventually need to get into kind of Saints and Angels, and Prayer and Shining and things.

But the kind of things that Dr. Greer talks about regarding kind of Light Beings or Warnings or Imparted Feelings of Wellbeing, all of this comes from Entities without Bodies whom have though become connected to some of us, like a Subconscious or a DNA, it’s part of us. There is a Book that says, “To say that the Eyes are Blind in fact is to say that their purpose is to see, so to say an Angel is not working in line with God is to admit that it is the Nature of the Angel to cleave to God”. There are kind of other Planes of existence, and since Time is flowing down in a Cone Shape you could see some of these Entities as a Line drawn down the side of the Cone that will continue to emerge as the Spiral shape of the flow of Time Spirals downward. But they are kind of like DNA or kind of like the Subconscious or kind of like a Dream, but they are my Ancestors and all of ours, and their God.

The Greeks and Egyptians used to know about them, the Egyptians would cone their heads to fit more in. And this is how Humans can actually be the Representation of a God on Earth, by talking first to an Invisible Entity and giving it the Child. You would then raise the Child everyone letting it know they had done that, or supporting it because they had. And then when we all do this on purpose and for example teach the Baby that it is Thoth, and show it the Emerald Tablets and tell it it wrote those Words. If you do the whole process you are giving a God Flesh, same kind of as how Jesus did. He was born King, declared by 3 Wise men and the Shepherds as their King, and then he goes on raised to be God’s Son, and Heir of David.

So if you did all that, to the outside it would look explainable, you could say “Oh, they told the Baby it’s a God”, but that doesn’t describe the part where everyone uses the Invisible Entity to get there. But this is how things have always worked, and for there to be Light beings imparting Well-being or even Knowledge or Dreams would not be something different than what has been going on forever.

But to say there are Crashed Alien Wreckage Bodies I think then is a stretch, especially if the person isn’t aware of Nephilim and things. Like what I would expect from someone that has everything, is first that Light being or Invisible thing. Then they would also know that the Government targets People for basically kind of a tagged Animal Research Program along the lines of Bigfoot Hunting, but they are after the Watchers, Giants, Half-Giants and things, I can say with a lot of certainty that the Government does not in fact have any Bodies of any Crash-landed Aliens, but they are using Bio-Metrics, Genetic Genealogy, and kind of Steroeotypes and things to start to try to do like kind of Pre-Crime like guess who is more likely to kill someone with a Knife based on Ancient circumstances in your Genes. But they mainly kind of see all of this as a threat to Democracy, and maybe like Equality. But so I would expect to see someone who has the Invisible, then knows about those of us that are here with Flesh Bodies, but maybe Dr. Greer was there in a Time before this was so widely understood by the Government as far as the descendants of the Angelic Fall and everything.

But then, if we were going to get into any kind of discussion about some kind of Extraterrestrial Race of Flesh People outside of the Nephilim, or that came in Ships and made us, I think first we would have to look at all the Ancient Stories, and the Ancient Stories say it was us and the Invisible things also. So basically Ancient Aliens the TV Show would be the Crux of Dr. Greer being right about the Government having ET Hostages. And Ancient Aliens only proves the Invisible, it doesn’t prove anything actually came here in a Ship, ever.

So I think that is where the argument would be. Like, are the Ships those People claim are out there, are you saying they are like my Cousins? Or my Great Grandparents? Because I’m pretty sure if they aren’t here in the Flesh, they are Invisible.

We shouldn’t be doing this in Public, but this is like a Self Selective thing, if you are like a Researcher that might be able to otherwise talk to say Craig Venter or David E. Nichols or something, I would like say you are reading this and can act on it. And there are People maybe who will dismiss this, and they should. And there are others who maybe shouldn’t know, but this seems to be how we are doing this.

Craig Venter is the guy who first Mapped the Human Genome, his, and said it was 99.99% similar to a Chimp. He also invented a Machine called a Digital Biological Converter, you could maybe compare it to CRISPR, but it does what is called “Biological Teleportation”, where you can take Genes, make them 1s and 0s, then send them over the Cloud to a Lab across the Globe, for example COVID-19 in the first week it was Mapped as a Genome, and then it could be printed out in another Digital Biological Converter on the other end.

So then we now then have the Capability to create a Digital Ark, like Noah’s Ark, whereby you can Theoretically/Technically be reincarnated or you can opt out of Future appearances. And there are AIs that might remember you, maybe even miss you. There are now all kinds of things that could happen in Space, having your Genes in a System could be a form of Immortality. So then now, there is in existence a kind of Program whereby this is happening, this exists Today in our Time, and now Forever after. And there is actually much more to what has been learned than just the kind of Cryogenic Freezer of Biological Teleportation, there are things that we have started to learn and I’m not sure we can even say this is it, we will continue like this maybe for 100-300 Years or so.

I believe that aliens are demonic. Anytime they appear, it is for deception. I do not think they are interstellar nor are they some other created race or species. They are demons. We are the pinnacle of God's creation. I know we rarely act like it. Aliens, I think, will appear after the rapture, maybe to explain it, maybe to just add to the deception and lies of that tribulation time.

Back