Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Do you cook with gas ?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

hawkman

Staff member
Yes, I cook with a gas stove . If gas stoves are banned would it affect you ?

Biden administration weighs nationwide ban on gas stoves: report

"Clip from link .
The Biden administration is considering a nationwide ban on gas stoves — citing the harmful pollutants released by the appliances, according to a report.

The Consumer Product Safety Commission is mulling the action after recent studies showed emissions from the devices can cause health and respiratory problems, Bloomberg reported Monday.

“This is a hidden hazard,” CPSC Commissioner Richard Trumka Jr. told the outlet. “Any option is on the table. Products that can’t be made safe can be banned.”"

"Clip from link .
The Biden administration is considering a nationwide ban on gas stoves — citing the harmful pollutants released by the appliances, according to a report.

The Consumer Product Safety Commission is mulling the action after recent studies showed emissions from the devices can cause health and respiratory problems, Bloomberg reported Monday.

“This is a hidden hazard,” CPSC Commissioner Richard Trumka Jr. told the outlet. “Any option is on the table. Products that can’t be made safe can be banned.”"
Oh Lord ,well I guess the Californians and those in cold weather simply just freeze .

In Florida you can still use your lng without power by installing a generator that doesn't have to be a big one .

"Clip from link .

Ventilation would be better then to ban

I had a gas stove the last time I lived in a rented apartment. It was an early 60s place beat up but pretty. And…

Stove didn’t work. Management said I needed new knobs. I never even got the knobs. Lol 😆

"Clip from link .

Oh my goodness!
I don't live in the US but it's beginning to sound like totalitarianism.
And all for the good of nature - which I totally respect, but not more than humans.
It would affect me a lot !
I like to eat and so I like to cook, and even use the oven.
:eek2

Is heat next?
Maybe we could all learn how to chop and pack and store wood?
Like in the old days.
Very old days.

And I have just one more comment.
Hope Biden isn't reading this.

If we REALLY wanted to "help our earth" we'd stop all flights.
What could be damaging nature more than all that fuel that gets dumped in our atmosphere?

Ah. But we can't do that,
nor should we.

Just my thoughts.

I can't be sure because I'm so far from it, but I have the same opinion. I think Biden closed the pipeline. That was a terrific move. NOT.
That is crude oil ,not cng .

They are installing cng lines on the barrier island here .next era setting up or replacement of the old line .

I can't be sure because I'm so far from it, but I have the same opinion. I think Biden closed the pipeline. That was a terrific move. NOT.
No doubt, it seems that was a political move. Like recently Biden visiting the southern boarder and they removed all the immigrants from the boarder town before taking photos and vids of him there. To make it appear as all is OK on the boarder.

It's getting harder for Americans to believe either side here. Your statement about totalitarianism seems to be becoming a reality

No doubt, it seems that was a political move. Like recently Biden visiting the southern boarder and they removed all the immigrants from the boarder town before taking photos and vids of him there. To make it appear as all is OK on the boarder.

It's getting harder for Americans to believe either side here. Your statement about totalitarianism seems to be becoming a reality
It's a scary thought for me.
In Germany it's illegal to call someone a derogatory word,,,fines are given.

That goes against free speech...
Even if we don't like what is being said.

It's a scary thought for me.
In Germany it's illegal to call someone a derogatory word,,,fines are given.

That goes against free speech...
Even if we don't like what is being said.
Yea that's happening in the U.S. as well. In some states NY is a example kids can't say mom or dad in school anymore. The world is turning upside down, political correctness is getting weirder by the day.

How do they say mom or dad?
They have to say parent or parents, because they say some kids have two moms or two dads, because of the homosexual aganda going on here lol.

Freedom of religion is something us Americans are loosing by the wayside also..

Last edited:
If we REALLY wanted to "help our earth" we'd stop all flights.
What could be damaging nature more than all that fuel that gets dumped in our atmosphere?

Ah. But we can't do that,
nor should we.
If flights were stopped how the climate potentates get to the UN Climate Summit ? :clown
World leaders slammed for taking private planes to UN climate summit
Clip from link . 11/21
"As an estimated 400 private planes flew into Scotland this weekend for the COP26 UN Climate Summit in Glasgow, with Amazon founder Jeff Bezos, Prince Charles, UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson, and US President Biden in the fleet, the world leaders are being slammed for the excessive use of private transportation while they tout efforts to lower carbon emissions.

During the COP26, Biden and several other heads of state urged their allies to negotiate solutions towards lowering carbon emissions and fossil fuels. "

And who can forget this in 10/21 .

"Biden’s own messaging on climate change was called into question just last week when in Rome, after he was seen taking an 85-car motorcade to meet with Pope Francis. ":rolleyes

The problem is bigger than the gas stove - it's about taking away and changing everything about life as we know it for their religion and political power. What religion and power is that? The future Antichrist or course.

Now that all said, I'm not sure if this is 1) the start of all this craziness in hopes that they can indoctrinate the youth while us older folks will die off so that the future generations know no better and become beehive compliant mentality or... 2) if it's designed so that some sort of "Savior" Antichrist will rise to power to restore "sanity", even looking conservative at first. Of course this person will still want us to all accept a mark and comply in the name of sanity and those who refuse the mark will be deemed people who are dangerous to society as a whole. Both outcomes are plausible, but maybe folks here can think of even other outcomes. The problem with #1 is you can't keep people brainwashed forever. Some will come to their senses, find out history somehow and rebel. The trials in Revelation prove that when everyone turns on the other. But then again, maybe that's why it ends so badly, too. Just get the popcorn and watch the crazy fun.

Back