Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Don't forget - Jesus is Coming

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Shema

CF Ambassador
An Emoji Devotional for Monday, 29 August 2022

Topic: Don't forget - Jesus is Coming

Highlights:

No, I will not abandon you as orphans—I will come to you. John 14:18

Brethren, don't give up your hope. The Lord Jesus Christ Himself went through the hardest of rigour to bring his creation back to Himself. He has opened that aspect of you that was lacking exposure of The grace of God to its proper understanding that we humans, all need God to become a proper person. However it is not by animal or human sacrifice to idols that will make us come to the Father but by Salvation through Jesus Christ.

Jesus Christ was not buried with His cross neither did he ressurected holding any. Your cross is all the burden of self righteousness, human pleasing doubt and self efforts to satisfy the heavenlies. While we think we were trying to please God, we were all pleasing ourselves. Jesus left that cross broken with his body, stained by His blood and rendered it powerless by Saying "It is finished" leaving it where it was, went to the grave and ressurected to glorify the grace of God. Now to those who are having the cross in their conscience -its a mystery. To those who are still buried out of enlightenment of grace - it is a puzzle but for all who are already enlightened into ressurected grace of God - It is a secret. Psalm 25:14. The secret will not be revealed to all but only to the spiritually ascended souls who can not be corruptible again forevermore.

Now through same grace, Jesus said "I am coming and my reward is with me" (Revelation 22:12), to those who believed and were enlightened by His grace, His coming will not take long as we were already joined with Him in spirit of same enlightenment and of knowledge of God's Grace that His Holy Spirit already is dwelling within us. He is dwelling already within the aspect of ourselves and we believe He is coming soon. God forbid that we should expect Him like canally minded people without enlightenment expecting that things just happen with human psychology but as He has purposed and arranged for his elect that We will experience His coming in glory. Amen Mark 13:26. It is a blessing to the enlightened ones who believed.

May His Coming remain a mystery to the canal minds forevermore. Amen

Prayer: The grace of Jesus Christ be with me. Amen

Back