Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

dont make the same misstakes i did

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Thanks to spell check we don't have to.

My spellcheck quit working. At first I was hot after the typos, but that got old so sometimes they slip through now, lol. It used to get a red line underneath the mispelled word so I caught it as I was typing. Not any more. I miss the thin red line. Lol

Tough crowd here Brother, lol.

Ok. I will go first. I live in the city. I took the trash down to the alleyway and a clean tin can which I positioned in the yard below my bedroom window. Out in the backyard. Then I went upstairs and test fired my new 22 pistol out the window into the ground through the tin can. It was before new years. But I couldn't get to the range through the holidays. And you know how a new gun is, Lol! I just can't wait to shoot it!

I know that my city has shot spotter and I did it anyway. Two rounds! But from what I can tell, this city has enough gunfire that they don't really come check it out unless they get a call. I got away with it and no trouble at all. But it was still a mistake and poor judgement. So don't make the same mistake I did. Just because I got lucky don't mean that you would. Or me if I did it again!

There. Now it's someone elses turn, lol.

Back