Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Dracula

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I really enjoy Dracula. It is a good novel. I finish it in less than 2 days.
I love the main characters. And feel sorry for the woman who became a vampire.
I am glad when she finally find peace.

I really enjoy Dracula. It is a good novel. I finish it in less than 2 days.
I love the main characters. And feel sorry for the woman who became a vampire.
I am glad when she finally find peace.
From the count's diary: [Very disturbingly, my enemies befriended my slave: the cage opened; the bird flew. The chrysalis days are so vulnerable, and she even reverted to her old human apprehension in beholding a mere crucifix. Having learnt the art of shapeshifting through cracks, she was baffled by finding them blocked, in blind panic blocking my telepathic control. I could have suggested that she simply removed the seal once they had left—a simple enough expedient—or relocated. I felt her fears and her sorrows. Poor girl, prevented by mere putty! I learnt later that gullible but galling Mr Helsing had believed it to be a magic mix! Hogwash! But poor Little Lucy danced to their tune, deaf within the coffin of her own mind, trapped in or trapped out as the puppet masters chose, dancing with my malevolence but not to my mind. Dread deafened her, and I, I was thwarted by mere garlic, and misjudged their cunning. Staking her heart to cut her link to me, and severing her head to cut her will’s link to her body, freeing her forever from mortal life. Well, what Usen will make of her I neither know nor care. I will find others.] (Vampire Count: Hidden Dragon (2020:121-2)). Of course, Miss Lucy had not become a vampire (Helsing's understanding was weak), but simply a slave of one until she died.

I was called 'Dracula' as a kid.

Can't imagine why.

Attachments

• Dracula.jpg
    Dracula.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 2
Back