Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Durham Report

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Hi King Dan of Great the 1st

It's a lot like open container laws. They feel that the only way to police drinking and driving is to prohibit there being any open container of alcohol within the passenger compartment. Unfortunately, that likely came about from people getting stopped and throwing their beer can in the back seat hoping it doesn't get seen or isn't counted against them.

And that's also why we have judges. If the charge was unrighteous, then hopefully a judge will correct it. I see them throw misdemeanor charges out all the time for people who don't have a record or have been clean for a fairly long time.

God bless,
Ted

I can't even remember the last time I was pulled over, maybe over 20 years ago.

I think there is open container rules here. I don't know, as I have said before there are so many rules and regulations in general I don't know them all, even im probably expected to know like 100,000 rules in my memory.

I like going to peaceful places and events where people are having a good time and its family friendly. When I see people happy it makes me happy. Like once I went to church, it was great, everyone singing and having a good time and I standing there like this is great. Spreading the love.

Sometimes I go out even with my mother. We might go the park on a nice sunny day and there be a jazz and blues band playing, and everyone having a good time minding there own business lots of families and everyones happy, and the police might stop by and have a walk through make sure everything cool and they have smiles on there faces because they like to see everyone having a good time not causing trouble they have to deal with. No problems, everyone being responsible and just spreading the love.

It's all about atmosphere. I mean you have situation like that and some couple are sitting there in the park listening to the music with a picnic basket eating cheese and crackers over a glass of wine I don't see no problem or someone having a quiet beer. Not like its a new year's event and 1000s of people are being loud and drinking beers.

Back