Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Durham Report

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
The government agency asking me for money has no idea how much I could have taken from them as I was entitled but I did not. They should focus on and find those who are acturlly intentionally scamming the system and taking advantage of it because its too easy, dont worry about me who was open and honest and ligit yet apparently owes like a couple dollars.

You really think any of these parties have your best interest at heart , when you say make america great again my question is when was it great , speaking as a black Man especially ?

You want america to go back to what ?

The FBI
claims it has learned from its mistakes and is "reformed". In that case it's time to reopen the probe into the Clinton Foundation which Hillary's operatives inside the FBI shut down .

FBI Leadership Sabotaged Clinton Foundation Investigations: Durham Report
Hi hawkman

Look, I get it. We all have different opinions and understanding of issues. But as to the people, the actual human beings that are involved in your link, Bill and Hillary Clinton have done more to help the people of the world than anything that DJT could ever think to imagine to do. What you're going to find, if there's even a chance that anybody is going to go back and look at what a failed presidential candidate did or didn't do...is the same thing the Republicans are finding at every twist and turn. There's no 'there', there. As a group of investigations instigated by the Republican party players, every one of them have collapsed and burned under the light of real investigation.

Even Jack Smith and John Durham, who started his search knowing in his heart that he was going to find some delicious dirt on the opposers, have come up empty. Empty!!! Durham made three criminal charges. Two were dismissed as worthless claims. The third was found guilty of changing an email. That's it!!!!! Do you even see that? Now Kari Lake is following the Trump plan and she's getting shot down at every turn. You really think that there's something there that we've all missed?

God bless,
Ted

So people just take anyone's report that fits their narrative ?

Like ying yang
Some people pay for a dossier full of lies that fit their narrative and parade it out as truth .
And that is why we ended up with the Durham report .

Hi hawkman

Look, I get it. We all have different opinions and understanding of issues. But as to the people, the actual human beings that are involved in your link, Bill and Hillary Clinton have done more to help the people of the world than anything that DJT could ever think to imagine to do. What you're going to find, if there's even a chance that anybody is going to go back and look at what a failed presidential candidate did or didn't do...is the same thing the Republicans are finding at every twist and turn. There's no 'there', there. As a group of investigations instigated by the Republican party players, every one of them have collapsed and burned under the light of real investigation.

Even Jack Smith and John Durham, who started his search knowing in his heart that he was going to find some delicious dirt on the opposers, have come up empty. Empty!!! Durham made three criminal charges. Two were dismissed as worthless claims. The third was found guilty of changing an email. That's it!!!!! Do you even see that? Now Kari Lake is following the Trump plan and she's getting shot down at every turn. You really think that there's something there that we've all missed?

God bless,
Ted
Have you read the Durham Report yet ?

Some people pay for a dossier full of lies that fit their narrative and parade it out as truth .
And that is why we ended up with the Durham report .
Which apparently was unable to show that any of that would be criminal in nature.

Look, all investigations start off with someone making a claim about someone's behavior or activity. Investigations are generally started to see if there's any substance to the claims. That's how our system works. Unlike Russia where you are presumed guilty just for standing against the government. Although when Desantis gets to be president, that's all likely to change in America. He'll be establishing governmental boards to oversee private business and punish any that don't toe the party line. Sounds a lot like some of those governments that most Americans don't want to have anything to do with. Hey, but each to his own understanding.

So, government watchdogs thought that there was something going on between Grump and Russia. There was apparently some superficial evidence that it was, and so they investigated. That investigation rounded up a number of people who were tried and convicted. What's Durham got?

God bless,
Ted

You really think any of these parties have your best interest at heart , when you say make america great again

I guess it was suppose to be great when someone pen "We The People” affirming that the government exists to serve its citizens, i don't think it says we the people who serve important peoples interests only, or we the people who spy on the people in the name of safety and security.

I guess it was suppose to be great when someone pen "We The People” affirming that the government exists to serve its citizens, i don't think it says we the people who serve important peoples interests only, or we the people who spy on the people in the name of safety and security.
HI King Dan of Great the 1st

Nope! It just says "We the people, in order to form a perfect union."

But people's ideas and fears change as life builds. Do you know that 300 years ago nobody feared getting run over by a car? Just 150 years ago, nobody feared nuclear warfare. In fact, in those days, nobody even knew what either one of those calamities were. But today, well today we have cars speeding down 8 lane highways at 70 mph with only a 14' lane marked off with a paint stripe to keep everybody apart. So, yea, today, we have a lot of laws about cars because they're here and people are afraid of them and what they have the potential to do.

Life changes, my friend. And that's why our form of governance is one of the better ones. It allows for the freedom of 'the people' to make changes based on all those changes that are going to happen in life.

But today, there are millions and millions and millions of people. All with some different ideas about how things should be to make them happy about the place where they live. But 'they' are 'we the people'. Today we have educated several hundred thousand lawyers across the country and they all have to eat. So, all of these millions and millions of people that comprise the 'we the people' of the United States of America, have the power, through our vote and our elected representatives to work to change things that we feel need to be changed.

That's how the system works. Now, we don't any of us, always get our way. But rest assured, things are moving along just as they are supposed to be moving along at this point in God's time. Read the book! We are becoming filled with every king of....

God bless,
Ted

HI King Dan of Great the 1st

Nope! It just says "We the people, in order to form a perfect union."

But people's ideas and fears change as life builds. Do you know that 300 years ago nobody feared getting run over by a car? Just 150 years ago, nobody feared nuclear warfare. In fact, in those days, nobody even knew what either one of those calamities were. But today, well today we have cars speeding down 8 lane highways at 70 mph with only a 14' lane marked off with a paint stripe to keep everybody apart. So, yea, today, we have a lot of laws about cars because they're here and people are afraid of them and what they have the potential to do.

Life changes, my friend. And that's why our form of governance is one of the better ones. It allows for the freedom of 'the people' to make changes based on all those changes that are going to happen in life.

But today, there are millions and millions and millions of people. All with some different ideas about how things should be to make them happy about the place where they live. But 'they' are 'we the people'. Today we have educated several hundred thousand lawyers across the country and they all have to eat. So, all of these millions and millions of people that comprise the 'we the people' of the United States of America, have the power, through our vote and our elected representatives to work to change things that we feel need to be changed.

That's how the system works. Now, we don't any of us, always get our way. But rest assured, things are moving along just as they are supposed to be moving along at this point in God's time. Read the book! We are becoming filled with every king of....

God bless,
Ted

I know USA has a different system than where I live but some decisions "we the people make" should go to a peoppes vote. Like we have referendums, well not really, yet they allow the public to have a direct voice on changes to the law. The only major decisions I have been asked and was allowed to vote on are like should weed be de criminalised or should we change a flag. Like they are the most important decisions for the people. Why not once an administration is voted out all the rules they make become invalid. I think there is like a million rules I am suppose to know and follow now and I can't keep up. I can barely fart now without thinking I could be breaking the rules.

They called law makers for a reason, it's just never ending rules and regulations and everyone is expected to know them all and follow them. The smallest of things ridiculous could be an offense with a penalty attached and you might not even know it.

Hi King Dan of Great the 1st
I know USA has a different system than where I live but some decisions "we the people make" should go to a peoppes vote.

Well, I'll fill you in a bit. Around here in the states some decisions are up to 'we the people' to vote. Usually, with any election there are several asides that are voted on. However, most of those are local issues. For the most part we expect our elected officials to do their job.

God bless,
Ted

Back