Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Eden without the Serpent

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Shema

CF Ambassador
png_20220624_205221_0000.png

An Emoji Devotional for Fri June 24, 2022

Topic: Eden without the Serpent

Highlight:

Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the LORD God had made. He said to the woman, “Did God really say, ‘You must not eat from any tree in the garden’?” Genesis 3:1

The serpent sowed the seed of rebellion into man in a sneaky way. Anything called Serpent signifies rebellion against God. Imagine in those days if the garden of Eden has no Serpent. Today we would have been different in nature. Let's consider our lives as a Garden of Eden and whatever is making us to go against God's will as the Serpent. What are those thoughts that ask us questions such as this -

"Did God really say, ‘You must not eat from any tree in the garden’?”

The life of Eden was a life filled with total obedience and innocence to any defilement. But the serpent has infiltrated it with different things that made us to change our minds against God's will.

Jesus Christ can restore the historical divine peace which has been damaged by our decision to follow the Serpent advise. Isaiah 53:4-5 reveals that Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

If your life has been cringed by damages done to you through the serpent of life. Do not worry, follow the first instructions by the mother of our Lord Jesus Christ - Holy Mary in John 2:5 ...“Do whatever he tells you.”

How will you know what He tells you. It's by reading your Bible. I bet if you can open your Bible and read it with heart shaped to learn of Jesus. You will gain eternal life into your soul. Through Jesus Christ your world can shape back into an Eden without a Serpent.

Prayer: Lord Jesus Christ, Be kind to me. Shape my life into the garden of Eden without a serpent. Redeem my life with your precious blood. Take away my grief and sorrows today. I will learn of you to do what you command. So help me Lord in Jesus name. Amen

nice how would it be better if heaven was on earth and eden was supposed to be heaven on earth without the devil interfering.

Anything called Serpent signifies rebellion against God.
This is exactly how some religious leaders and others thought about our Lord,

Say we not well that thou art a Samaritan,and hast a devil? Jn.8:48

So Jesus said,

as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: Jn.3:14

He was viewed as evil by wicked people.

This is exactly how some religious leaders and others thought about our Lord,

Say we not well that thou art a Samaritan,and hast a devil? Jn.8:48

So Jesus said,

as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: Jn.3:14

He was viewed as evil by wicked people.
Your statement is excellent! It shows how spiritually enlightened those who follow Jesus' in His days up till date. He succeed against all odds the fight from antagonist as the gospel was preached and established in the uttermost part of the earth. If we depend on the authority of heaven which stands behind the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ today, nothing can prevail against us. Matthew 16:18 that Jesus is the Son of the Most High God (He is God Himself) and we must surrender in unto Him without adding our self righteous effort into what we do. 1 Peter 5:6

Your statement is excellent! It shows how spiritually enlightened those who follow Jesus' in His days up till date. He succeed against all odds the fight from antagonist as the gospel was preached and established in the uttermost part of the earth. If we depend on the authority of heaven which stands behind the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ today, nothing can prevail against us. Matthew 16:18 that Jesus is the Son of the Most High God (He is God Himself) and we must surrender in unto Him without adding our self righteous effort into what we do. 1 Peter 5:6
Right. It was his self righteous effort and is in all believers that causes us to humble ourselves, because our Savior humbled himself and he's the only One that didn't have to. 😊

Right. It was his self righteous effort and is in all believers that causes us to humble ourselves, because our Savior humbled himself and he's the only One that didn't have to. 😊
He surrendered to God's will 100% even till death.

He surrendered to God's will 100% even till death.
Exactly, because it is the will of God to show this world the love patience of God toward people who hate him,

for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil. Lk.6:35

They that hate me without a cause Psa.69:4

He loved the people who ripped his flesh. God help us to be made in this image of your Son.

Back