Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

End Times vs End of Sin Time

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

HSong

https://jesus-saves-all.com/
2024 Supporter
The “end times” are different from the “end of sin time”. When is the end of the world? Personally, I’m a preterist, so I believe that the Book of Revelations describes the events that happened in 70 AD. But eventually, there is another end. Not the “end times apocalypse doomsday” stuff described in the Bible ahead of us, since that happened in the past. But rather an “end of the world” where all people become believers in Christ Jesus with faith alone and everyone is saved. From a futurist perspective, they also have to admit that there must be a point where all sin is eventually removed too. From their perspective, that would have to be after the Book of Revelations ended. As a preterist, since the Revelations prophechies have already been fulfilled, now the big event we’re waiting for is the “last turn”

1 Corinthians 15:22-28 All will be made alive in Christ, but each in his own turn and ultimately Christ will subdue all His enemies, eliminate death and God will be all in all.

Look at how this verse says “each in his own turn”. In this turn right now some of us are already believers in Jesus, but there will be a turn in the future where everyone is believers in Christ. So… when will that “last turn” be. When will Christ ultimately be all in all? Death = sin. So when will God ultimately eliminate all sin?

Matthew 24:36 “But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only.
This “day” is referring to Revelations, the Second Coming of Christ, so preterism wise in 70 AD. But what about the different “day” when all sin will be removed. Well, if already the Second Coming of Christ around 70 AD was not possible to predict except by the Father, then maybe the date when all people are saved can only be predicted by the Father too.

Do I know the specific date and hour when this sinful world will end? No! Only God the Father does my friends. And by “sinful world will end” I’m talking about all people becoming believers in Christ to be made clean of sin. This is different from the “end of the world” that happened Preterism wise in 70 AD, futurism wise they speculate in the future.

Here’s an email that I got from my friend Larry where we talk about this

On 2023-03-24 16:50, Larry LaRue wrote:
> Brother, here is the link that I do not want to put you in this category.😎
> You can skip the text if you do not want to read all that. Go to “description”
> Down when it is mentioning the men in my lifetime after 1970 I was
> following their teachings. Chuck Smith was a daily study on radio.
> Hal Lindsey’s book, 1970, “The late great planet earth”
> Edgar Whisenant little books I was giving to anyone whop would take one.
> “88 reasons why Jesus is returning in 1988”. Harold Camping another one.
> I have just read this long list as had been a long time since reading the list.
> Did not go far into the future dates at my age.😄
>
> In the other mail I did not mention the Acts 3:21 verse.
> I had believed on Jesus in 1948, but it was not until early 1970’s when my
> Life was changed. See Acts 19:1-7. A young brother asked me if had received
> the Holy Spirit, and I gave him an answer that “I was a Baptist”
> I had supposed I had gotten all there was to get by b being baptized and
> becoming a member of a denotation 😮
>
> See what this is saying in the link, my friend and brother in Christ.
>
>
>
> [https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe...).jpg/640px-Das_Jüngste_Gericht_(Memling).jpg]
> List of dates predicted for apocalyptic events -
> Wikipedia<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events>
>
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events
> Sent from Mail<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for Windows

HI Larry,

In terms of predicting the exact date of the end of the world, we know that from the verse below

Matthew 24:36 “But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only.

I have looked at that same Wikipedia article in the past, funnily enough lol. Yep, there's a lot of "predictions" that fall flat because the choose like such a specific number XD

Harold Camping, I remember that guy. Maybe because his name is like mine, Harold lol.

For clarification, I do not know the exact date or the hour. However, just naturally from a time moving forward perspective, the more time passes, the sooner we to having everyone saved. So if I ever mention "end of the world", I think I mention stuff like that in Tentmaker posts, that's what I mean.

You could say that we are closer to that "end" of all people becoming believers in Jesus Christ now, then when we were thousands of years ago. For the Book of Revelations, there can be specific events like pretrib, posttrib, preterist. But for me politically, I see things are going on, like they usually have been for many years. What will happen? I can't say for sure. But definitely scary times we are in. As long as sin is here, which it has been around for a long time unfortunately, there will be suffering no matter how technologically advanced we get.

Hope that makes sense. The last thing that I'd want to do is put like... a specific numbered date and end up on that WIkipedia list my friend XD. Still though, I appreciate the heads up! :biggrin

So first, for the end of the world meaning the “last turn” where all people eventually become believers in Christ, there would have to be a specific date. BUT BUT BUT!!! I don’t know the date, nobody does excel God the Father alone. However, it must exist. The end times happened in 70 AD. But at what specific date will all people become believers in Christ. That’s what I mean by “end of the world”. The world meaning this world full of sin. When will we reach the point where there is absolutely no more sin? Well, of course, we don’t know the date, but a date in the future must exist, though we don’t know it.

Whatever the date is, you can say that compared to 1000 years ago, we are 1000 years closer. The date is unknown to us, only God knows! When will all people become believers in Christ? Only God the Father knows my friend.

That’s why I don’t say the specific date, but I keep up with the news politically. That’s what I mean by politically in that email, it’s good to be aware of the world events so we know to expose evil. For instance, the Russian army is torturing, kidnapping, killing mass amounts of people, it’s horrifying. The sin of murder by Ruzzia Federation. There’s been the sin of murder going around in the world for a very long time and by many different groups. Unfortunately, nothing new under the sun, murder was here close to the beginning of sin after all.

When will the end of the world be? I don’t know. However, I do know that at the end eventually everyone will become believers in Christ Jesus and all people will go to Heaven, amen.

Back