Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Study Energy Tapping Faith

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Shema

CF Ambassador
An Emoji Devotions for Sun 20, Dec 2020

Topic: Energy Tapping Faith

for she was saying to herself, "If I only touch His garment, I will get well." Matthew 9:21

As soon as she came up behind Jesus and barely touched his clothes, her bleeding stopped. Luke 8:44

But Jesus said, “Someone touched me; I know that power has gone out from me.” Luke 8:46

A broken woman who was looking for healing. Bleeding for 12 years, she had an opportunity to meet Jesus but the stigma would not allow her to approach him face to face. She would not let the opportunity slide she determined in her heart by all means to get saved. But she did not reason like an ordinary people who would want Jesus' hand laid on them or demonstrate dramas before she got healed. She took a gentle approach, she wouldn't need to pull a stunt, she just want a touch but a touch that would not let Jesus noticed her. She just want to tap Jesus and not the other way round. That's all her best. She would do what she would because she believed it is enough to stop the bleeding of 12 years.

The good news is that the energy for her healing was already on that spot of Jesus' garment, her faith really made her whole. Time of faith is not for trial and error. Just put your situation versus the demonstration and add no too much salt.

You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled underfoot. Matthew 5:13

Remember, when it comes to faith, Not too much drama is needed, just go straight to the point.

Matthew 9:13a But go and learn what this means: ‘I desire mercy and not sacrifice.’

Prayer: please I choose your help Lord for all reasons known and unknown. Help me Lord. I will be grateful forever. . Amen.

So many want to make a show out of faith, but its the humbled at heart that need not bring any drama to simplicity.

Back