Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Enjoying The Master's Happiness. It's a blessing.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Shema

CF Ambassador
png_20220610_194548_0000.png
An Emoji Devotional for Friday, June 10, 2022

Topic: Enjoying The Master's Happiness. It's a blessing.

Highlight:

“His master replied, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master’s happiness!’ Matthew 25:21

God has prepared happiness for His children. He given you a special assignment that will earn everlasting happiness. You have to discover that assignment or ask God to show you. It is what is within you that You have got to build and establish in order to reach the height happiness in the way God wants. So many are fulfilling happiness in the wrong way. According to Jesus story, one of the servants (someone among the people of the earth) ... which had received the one talent came and said, Lord, I knew thee that thou art an hard man, reaping where thou hast not sown, and gathering where thou hast not strawed:
and I was afraid, and went and hid thy talent in the earth: lo, there thou hast that is thine.
(Matthew 25:24-25) which means When the servant fell down, he just cried and stay down. He did not persevere in his investment, he refused to give a second try or he otherwise he gave up on his talent. He said "I was afraid, and gave up the assignment". It does not matter how many times you fail. You only have to be right once and then everyone can tell you that you are an overnight success. Ah! lest I forget, the person who had five talent and brought ten talents only could have shared only the successful part of the story. There is no gain without pain and there has been no success without losses.

Keep building on what you believe, because God has prepared happiness for all who never give up on their dreams.

In Genesis 1:28 God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it.... It is a blessing not a curse when you have a dream and you don't give up on it.

Prayer: God I pray, give me grace to fulfill my dreams and never give up until I share in the masters happiness in Jesus name. Amen

Seeking to do what God wants for the purpose of ensuring your own happiness as the end goal is in itself selfish and will likely result in God not revealing what is asked.

One cannot pray, “Lord, in order to secure my own happiness now and in eternity, please reveal to me what you want me to do. What awe-inspiring task should I do? And if others admire me in the process so that I’m on stage and millions know my name, so much the better.”

I know that is an exaggeration but seeking His will so you can be happy as the end goal will not move Him to guide.

Back