Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Eternal life - How to Use the name of JESUS

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Shema

CF Ambassador
Screenshot_20220605-183650.png
An Emoji Devotional for Sunday, Jun 5, 2022

Topic: Eternal life - How to Use the name of JESUS

Highlight: For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Romans 6:23

You are dying because of your unbelief!

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Revelation 21:8 KJV

It is evil to be fearful. When a great fear comes upon you, and it gets into an unbelieving situation. It is the method the devil uses to kill eternal life (hope) out of people.

1 Peter 3:15 says

"But in your hearts set Christ apart as holy [and acknowledge Him] as Lord. Always be ready to give a logical defense to anyone who asks you to account for the hope that is in you, but do it courteously and respectfully. [Isa. 8:12, 13.]
1 Peter 3:15 AMPC

The gift of God given to you which is the name of Jesus, the blood of Jesus, the Holy Spirit, is eternal life that preserve your future.

in the book of 1 Peter 3:15, the Ideology of tackling your fear is to be ready surrender to the Lordship of Jesus Christ. Those things that threatens your hope will come in form of despair and high level of discouragement. It will make you feel empty like they are insurmountable mountain. The daily devotional of 4th of June told us that, when you call on the name of Jesus with the sense of flesh and blood (human sense), it may just like you are calling every other names. But when you call "Jesus" as a means of defense and alarm to the heavenly armies, you have made calls to your saviour and King against those things, or situations that invoke or create fear and unbelief in you. They have no option than to flee.

Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil (resist tyranny by calling Jesus as means of defense and alarm to your saviour and defender Jesus) and he will flee from you. James 4:7

You may be afraid of the things happening around you, it is necessary to be afraid of them if you want to, because you are human but you must not compensate yourself into defeat for an enemy because the devil is a their, killer and destroyer who does not care if you have suffered for righteousness before in John 10:10, we were told that you are not alone because Jesus Christ was called to come and give you back the life which is missing - 2 Timothy 4:7 says "For God has not given us (you) a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline." That is the Holy Spirit who dwells in every believer. So you should Be conscious of the Spirit of God (The Holly Spirit) dwelling inside of you who is the greater one than that spirit which is in the world. 1 John 4:4

The Sweetest part of this story is, Jesus Christ when called upon will recover all that was lost when the devil took advantage of you when you call on His name in that consciousness mind. Let me show you the Bible Verse (The treasure) "What man of you, if he has a hundred sheep and should lose one of them, does not leave the ninety-nine in the wilderness (desert) and go after the one that is lost until he finds it? And when he has found it, he lays it on his [own] shoulders, rejoicing.
Luke 15:4‭-‬5 AMPC

So with Jesus, you will recover all the peace and blessings that was stolen from you by the devil and his agents when you call JESUS name in the consciousness of recovery.

Do not be ignorant of the eternal life you have which is Jesus. Your hope must not die. You must defend your hope by calling Jesus into it. Don't let the devil threaten your hope. Jesus never fail. Stay strong in hope of your blessings (most especially the return of our Lord Jesus Christ)

The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy (the hope). I (JESUS) came that they (WE) may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows).
John 10:10 AMPC

The real thief is the devil who is causing you fear and doubt over your heritage and thereby denying you of rest of mind. But Jesus is the eternal life in you. HE IS ALREADY THERE IN YOU.

Are you really sure you have Jesus in your life? If you have not accept him as your Lord and saviour, the devil may use his uncanny ways to get you into unrest and make you think it was because you attempt to call Jesus. Please, Make today your day of salvation. If you are reading this and you are not born again by confessing Jesus as your Lord and savior, Today is your day of salvation. Call upon Lord Jesus with your eyes closed and ask him to come into your heart right now and be your Lord (noble Leader) and Saviour (rescuer).
Be ready to read your Bible (It's a good book) and learn from Jesus on what to do about each situations as His teachings can be found in various chapter of the new testament of the Bible to deal with any form of unpleasant situations.

Courteously and respectfully call Jesus today for assistance.

Let us Pray:

In The name of Jesus I can achieve my goals. There is future for me. I have hope that my tomorrow will be alright. now I call upon the name of Jesus to save and defend me right now. (scream courteously) Jesus!

View attachment 14281
An Emoji Devotional for Sunday, Jun 5, 2022

Topic: Eternal life - How to Use the name of JESUS

Highlight: For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Romans 6:23

You are dying because of your unbelief!

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Revelation 21:8 KJV

It is evil to be fearful. When a great fear comes upon you, and it gets into an unbelieving situation. It is the method the devil uses to kill eternal life (hope) out of people.

1 Peter 3:15 says

"But in your hearts set Christ apart as holy [and acknowledge Him] as Lord. Always be ready to give a logical defense to anyone who asks you to account for the hope that is in you, but do it courteously and respectfully. [Isa. 8:12, 13.]
1 Peter 3:15 AMPC

The gift of God given to you which is the name of Jesus, the blood of Jesus, the Holy Spirit, is eternal life that preserve your future.

in the book of 1 Peter 3:15, the Ideology of tackling your fear is to be ready surrender to the Lordship of Jesus Christ. Those things that threatens your hope will come in form of despair and high level of discouragement. It will make you feel empty like they are insurmountable mountain. The daily devotional of 4th of June told us that, when you call on the name of Jesus with the sense of flesh and blood (human sense), it may just like you are calling every other names. But when you call "Jesus" as a means of defense and alarm to the heavenly armies, you have made calls to your saviour and King against those things, or situations that invoke or create fear and unbelief in you. They have no option than to flee.

Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil (resist tyranny by calling Jesus as means of defense and alarm to your saviour and defender Jesus) and he will flee from you. James 4:7

You may be afraid of the things happening around you, it is necessary to be afraid of them if you want to, because you are human but you must not compensate yourself into defeat for an enemy because the devil is a their, killer and destroyer who does not care if you have suffered for righteousness before in John 10:10, we were told that you are not alone because Jesus Christ was called to come and give you back the life which is missing - 2 Timothy 4:7 says "For God has not given us (you) a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline." That is the Holy Spirit who dwells in every believer. So you should Be conscious of the Spirit of God (The Holly Spirit) dwelling inside of you who is the greater one than that spirit which is in the world. 1 John 4:4

The Sweetest part of this story is, Jesus Christ when called upon will recover all that was lost when the devil took advantage of you when you call on His name in that consciousness mind. Let me show you the Bible Verse (The treasure) "What man of you, if he has a hundred sheep and should lose one of them, does not leave the ninety-nine in the wilderness (desert) and go after the one that is lost until he finds it? And when he has found it, he lays it on his [own] shoulders, rejoicing.
Luke 15:4‭-‬5 AMPC

So with Jesus, you will recover all the peace and blessings that was stolen from you by the devil and his agents when you call JESUS name in the consciousness of recovery.

Do not be ignorant of the eternal life you have which is Jesus. Your hope must not die. You must defend your hope by calling Jesus into it. Don't let the devil threaten your hope. Jesus never fail. Stay strong in hope of your blessings (most especially the return of our Lord Jesus Christ)

The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy (the hope). I (JESUS) came that they (WE) may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows).
John 10:10 AMPC

The real thief is the devil who is causing you fear and doubt over your heritage and thereby denying you of rest of mind. But Jesus is the eternal life in you. HE IS ALREADY THERE IN YOU.

Are you really sure you have Jesus in your life? If you have not accept him as your Lord and saviour, the devil may use his uncanny ways to get you into unrest and make you think it was because you attempt to call Jesus. Please, Make today your day of salvation. If you are reading this and you are not born again by confessing Jesus as your Lord and savior, Today is your day of salvation. Call upon Lord Jesus with your eyes closed and ask him to come into your heart right now and be your Lord (noble Leader) and Saviour (rescuer).
Be ready to read your Bible (It's a good book) and learn from Jesus on what to do about each situations as His teachings can be found in various chapter of the new testament of the Bible to deal with any form of unpleasant situations.

Courteously and respectfully call Jesus today for assistance.

Let us Pray:

In The name of Jesus I can achieve my goals. There is future for me. I have hope that my tomorrow will be alright. now I call upon the name of Jesus to save and defend me right now. (scream courteously) Jesus!

I wonder how Jesus feels about his name being used to benefit oneself.

Back