Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Everlasting = Agelasting

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

HSong

https://jesus-saves-all.com/
2024 Supporter
John 3:36 He who believes on the Son has everlasting life, and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides upon him.

Yes, only through belief in Christ do we have life. Everlasting in the phrase is translated as "aionios" which means "pertaining to an age" aka "agelasting".

Eventually everyone will believe in Christ and be saved.

Colossians 1:19-20: Through Christ "God was pleased ... to reconcile to himself all things, whether on earth or in heaven, making peace by the blood of His cross."

Matthew 18:8 And if your hand or your foot causes you to offend, cut them off and throw them from you. It is better for you to enter into life lame or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into everlasting fire.

9 And if your eye offends you, pluck it out and throw it from you. It is better for you to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into the hell of fire.

Everlasting fire meaning agelasting fire, thus temporary mental anguish in Sheol, until they recognize their sins and are convinced to believe in Christ with faith only. [And the plucking of the eye is to be taken metaphorically, since our bodies are temples of God and we shouldn’t harm ourselves]

2 Corinthians 5:19: "In Christ God was reconciling the world to himself."

Matthew 7:13 Go in through the narrow gate, for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and many there are who go in through it.

14 Because narrow is the gate and constricted is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.

The narrow gate is believing in Christ with faith alone. The wide path is doing anything else to be washed of sins. Everyone will eventually go through the narrow path, no matter how long it takes.

Romans 11:32: "For God has consigned all to disobedience, that He may have mercy on all."

Uhhhh.... ok, I don't know why it's set to "Not open for further replies" that's strange. All my other threads have replies enabled, so I don't know what caused this, my apologies

Uhhhh.... ok, I don't know why it's set to "Not open for further replies" that's strange. All my other threads have replies enabled, so I don't know what caused this, my apologies
Hello,
I have elevated you to “Overseer” of this forum and I’m sure you locked your own thread lol!
You should now see a Moderator Tutorial forum that can assist you. Or, you can always send me a message and I’ll help out.

BTW, I did unlock this thread for you. 😎

Hello,
I have elevated you to “Overseer” of this forum and I’m sure you locked your own thread lol!
You should now see a Moderator Tutorial forum that can assist you. Or, you can always send me a message and I’ll help out.

BTW, I did unlock this thread for you. 😎
Ohhhhhh ok, that makes more sense. Yeah, I think I got mixed up with the check mark thing LOL, whether to leave it checked in or uncheck it.

Thanks for unlocking the thread my friend! I appreciate it :biggrin

JOEL 2:28, 3:21 And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people ... Their bloodguilt which I have not pardoned, I will pardon.

Back