Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

HSong

https://jesus-saves-all.com/
2024 Supporter
Believe in Jesus Christ with faith alone to be washed of all your sins. Thus everyone will eventually become believers in Christ Jesus with faith alone and all of their sins will be washed away.

John 1:29 “The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, “Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!”

WARNING: This post discusses the sexual misconduct of an evil person (Elliot Gindi) towards victims, like minors, 17-year-olds, 14-year-olds. They recommend you should be at least 21+ and have viewer discretion when reading this particular post. Scroll down if you would like to continue reading.

As well, my heart goes out to these victims. I say to these victims, the Lord will be your justice, He will be your mercy, your love. You deserve to be respected as humans, to not have your boundaries broken like this, and the Lord God promises to heal you from all of this suffering my friends. God is your shield, your protection, and He will never stop caring about you.

I comment about this issue because I have been apart of the Genshin Impact community for a long time, and this news is extremely shocking. I have collaborated on many projects with the Genshin Impact community as well, so these are horribly saddening events to hear. The biggest controversy in the English speaking Genshin Impact community by far in the entire history of the video game.

Mark 7:21 For from within, out of the heart of man, come evil thoughts, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery,

Due to the rules of forums, I will keep the links removed for this post. Those who wish to learn more details can search for it on a search engine. It's on a lot of news sites, so you can find the evidence and extensive documentation there.

Elliot Gindi, Tignari’s Voice Actor from Genshin Impact has been confirmed to have done sexual misconduct on minors. Victims include a 17 year old, a 14 year old and many others.

We know this is true because 1) A Google Document of screenshots showing his official social media account appeared, both digital screenshots and physical pictures of a screen coming from a person who’s well established with him

Edit: Google has removed the document, stating this message

We're sorry. You can't access this item because it is in violation of our Terms of Service.

Find out more about this topic at the Google Drive Help Center.

There are still backups of the screenshots on the Twitter thread so you can scroll down and see those.

Ephesians 5:11 Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them.

2) Elliot Gindi then posted an apology on his official Twitter account stating that the screenshots that appeared on the above Google Document are true.

Start quote “What is true: All of the screenshots of the chat logs.” end quote

Ecclesiastes 7:5 It is better for a man to hear the rebuke of the wise than to hear the song of fools.

3) Hoyoverse, the official company who created and manages the Genshin Impact franchise then made an official response concerning the situation.

Start quote “HoYoverse responded to the allegations, and whether Gindi will remain in his role as Tighnari’s voice actor through a company representative, as per Kotaku. “We deeply regret the harm and damage that happened to our fans, gamers, community, and anyone affected. Both our internal teams and external partners including our voice acting studio have been working together on an urgent solution. And we will keep you posted on the progress.” end quote

Proverbs 12:1 Whoever loves discipline loves knowledge, but he who hates reproof is stupid.

2 Timothy 4:2 Preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, and exhort, with complete patience and teaching.

This is a great tragedy for the Genshin Impact community. I have been playing the game since it first came out in 2020. I have done projects related to Genshin Impact as well. As such, here is my rebuke of the evil actions of Eliot Gindi.

I remember what was posted on the documents as well, as I was showing them to my mother and my sister yesterday as a warning to them. I care about you all my friends, and I wish to warn you of this dangerous person to society.

1 Timothy 5:20 As for those who persist in sin, rebuke them in the presence of all, so that the rest may stand in fear.

2 Timothy 3:16 All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness,

The evil actions, the sins, done by Eliot Gindi

• Sexual conversation with a minor when the minor had bipolar disorder and post traumatic stress disorder and when the minor did not want to continue the sexual conversation.
  • Sexual conversation with a minor whose grandma was on her death bed and did not want to continue the sexual conversation.
  • Attempting to coerce a victim who is not sexual at all to try to do sexual activity.
  • Frequent swearing and profanity, f* bombs, private part words, sexual words, very explicit language specifically said to a minor forced into the situation.
  • Antisemitism, they insulted Jewish people in particular
  • Attempting to cover the paper trail, deleting chat logs and readable messages, wiping Discord servers and deleting past conversations in order to hide the evidence of him performing sexual misconduct on minors.
  • Threatening to commit suicide and forcing the victims to not tell anyone about the crimes he committed.
  • He’s in the US and he tried to meet up with a forced victim in real life to perform sex. The victim clearly said they did not want to, but he already knew her address.
  • There’s no photos of this one, but he also allegedly sent photos of his private parts to minors.
  • He would stream on Twitch in only his underwear, his boxers, and he would be embarrassed by this and his viewers were uncomfortable, asking him to stop, but he said he was proud of it and continued to record himself in this way and make mention to his underwear and his boxers even though it made people uncomfortable.
  • Gaslighting, emotional manipulation of minors because he committed crimes on them and told them not to reveal this information.
  • Lying and bearing false witness about information that puts others into harm.
  • And many more…
Deuteronomy 33:29 Happy are you, O Israel! Who is like you, a people saved by the Lord, the shield of your help, and the sword of your triumph! Your enemies shall come fawning to you, and you shall tread upon their backs.”

Proverbs 12:22 Lying lips are an abomination to the Lord, but those who act faithfully are his delight.

Proverbs 19:9 A false witness will not go unpunished, and he who breathes out lies will perish.

Psalm 101:7 No one who practices deceit shall dwell in my house; no one who utters lies shall continue before my eyes.

First, the Lord tell us to take care of children. To be nice to them. Eliot Gindi first started having sexual misconduct on Sept 15 2022. And he was finally exposed recently around February 10th 2023. These are many months where Eliot Gindi was performing his sexual crimes. A shame that he wasn’t exposed sooner! However, a relief that he was exposed now already.

1 Corinthians 6:13 “Food is meant for the stomach and the stomach for food”—and God will destroy both one and the other. The body is not meant for sexual immorality, but for the Lord, and the Lord for the body.

Elliot’s behaviour is strange too. He would try to coerce people into having sexual activity with him, but then immediately after finding out about their age, Elliot would call his actions disgusting and hate himself for it. So, he was self aware, he knew what he was doing was evil, and yet he continued to do it.

1 Corinthians 10:8 We must not indulge in sexual immorality as some of them did, and twenty-three thousand fell in a single day.

Elliot would also try to force a victim from one screenshot into meeting up with him in real life and have physical sexual activity with him. This is sexual immorality, because the victim says that Elliot knows their address and they do not want to have sexual relations with him! They are being forced against their will, this is sexually immoral!

1 Peter 2:11 Beloved, I urge you as sojourners and exiles to abstain from the passions of the flesh, which wage war against your soul.

Elliot talked to females in real life about the situation, to try to get their opinion of him, because he wanted in desperation, as he describes, to see if he’s not evil. The TRUTH is that he is EVIL. This is the first step in becoming a believer in Jesus Christ, to recognize that you are evil. He is very far away from being saved by Christ Jesus, as he’s yet to fully state that his actions are indeed evil. Since Christian Universalism is true, eventually he will realize he’s evil, the guilt will continue to eat him up inside, as it describes, putting him in temporary mental anguish. The only way for this pain within him to stop is for him to admit that he’s evil! That’s repentance! To repent means to recognize your sins, recognize how unclean you are towards God. And thus, when he realizes he’s evil, he will eventually believe in Christ Jesus with faith alone and be saved permanently. And thus everyone, yes even the most evil people in the word, will be saved and be made clean to go to the city of Heaven, New Jerusalem

PSALM 145:3 Great is the Lord and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom. .I will meditate on your wonderful works. They will tell of the power of your awesome works, and I will proclaim your great deeds.

Also, I understand why Google deleted it, but at the same time, I believe there should be a record of this for the people of Earth, so they are aware of the evil that was done. The sins that were committed. That’s my motivation for making this rebuke, so people are aware what he has done. So if there’s anyone also doing what he’s doing, they can fully understand the consequences of their actions and cease their evil too!

1 Thessalonians 4:3 For this is the will of God, your sanctification: that you abstain from sexual immorality

Now for my own personal experience related to Eliot Gindi. When I first saw Eliot Gindi, this was many months ago, I looked through his stream archives that I found on his Youtube channel here:

I’ve seen many criminals before, and the way he looked, it gave me a bad feeling. I talked to my sister about him at the time and how his recording set up looked… lower quality. Look, of course, it’s the spiritual condition that shows whether someone commits sexual misconduct with minors or not, however, the fact that he was making videos in his underwear and showing off about it, is very strange.

Colossians 3:5 Put to death therefore what is earthly in you: sexual immorality, impurity, passion, evil desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry.

Compared to a more professional voice actor like Zack Aguilar, voice of one of the main characters Aether from Genshin Impact, they have a much higher quality recording studio. Of course, we cannot judge someone physically, but rather by their spiritually. However, we should act with caution towards anyone. You never know what might be going on behind the scenes with someone.

John 15:2 Every branch in me that does not bear fruit he takes away, and every branch that does bear fruit he prunes, that it may bear more fruit.

Also, there was a whole livestream where he spent around 3 HOURS signing autographs? Personally, I don’t find the stream very entertaining at all, it’s rather boring in my opinion. I have no idea why anyone personally, would want to sit through something like this. But it shows how obsessed some of these fans are. They make an idol out of a mere human man, a sinner, which is foolish. We are to worship God, not humans.

1 John 5:21 Little children, keep yourselves from idols.

But you see, that’s the problem! Notice how in all of this videos he always advertises himself, not really as Elliot Gindi, but as the VOICE ACTOR Tighnari from the famous video game Genshin Impact! Look, as a voice actor, most people really only care about your voice rather than you as a person. Because that’s the only thing they’ve heard from you, your voice. Believe me, I’ve done voice work and I understand this notion.

Romans 16:20 The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you.

Looking at his Twitter page, scrolling past his blacked out profile picture and blacked out header.

But if you look right below his apology tweet, he says.

Start quote “Elliot @ElliotGindiVOFeb 6

Hello I know I smile a lot on camera and I seem very confident but the truth is this influx of fans and fame have really messed me up. My friends have recommended I take a break and seek therapy so I am. I'll return when the therapist says I should. Thank you for everything.” End quote

2 Corinthians 11:14 And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.

If you look on his voice actor page, it reveals his only other role was

random characters named Billy and a member of Team Yell for the Pokemon Journeys: The Series (2020 TV Show). So this is really his first big role, since getting a Genshin Impact voice over spot makes you extremely famous. Since there’s a big marketing push for every character that releases in Genshin Impact, since it is a gacha game after all.

James 4:7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

So it’s clear that he took advantage of this position as a celebrity and used it to try and date fans. And these fans, they’re very young, they only see this animated cartoon character essentially, and care only about the character! So when they see the voice actor Elliot Gindi, privately message them in particular, they feel special, and Elliot Gindi takes advantage of this to commit sins.

1 John 3:8 Whoever makes a practice of sinning is of the devil, for the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the works of the devil.

I have also heard rumors that there are celebrities who worship Satan and perform apparently occult rituals in order to gain popularity, money, fame, all the fleeting things of this corrupt world. I can’t verify completely verify these, but I potentially see a correlation here, maybe a similar pattern since Elliot Gindi was quite unknown before landing this lucrative role.

1 Peter 5:8 Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour.

He was also incredibly foolish when committing these crimes, since he used the same account ElliotGindiVO for all his social medias, like the ones where he tried to coerce sexual activity out of minors and tried to meet someone in real life to have sexual activity. He’s an adult, he was fully aware of what he was doing was evil. He should have known that there are kids, children, who play Genshin Impact too, he would have understood that the fans of his character would have included minors as well.

Matthew 18:10 See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that in heaven their angels always see the face of my Father who is in heaven.

Here’s what Elliot’s voice sounds like:

It sounds like a voice that’s not super unique and can be easily replaced. I mention Zach Agular before, and he replaced a character named “Byleth” from “Fire Emblem Three Houses” after that voice actor, Chris Niosi, also had sexual assault allegations that were so serious that he was removed from the game completely and replaced with Zach Agular. And when I heard the voices side by side, I really couldn’t tell any difference.

Galatians 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality,

And all the other voice actors in Genshin Impact have been rebuking him too.

Zach Agular, for example, had streamed with Elliot Gindi, and is now removing all of these videos as to disassociate with Elliot Gindi.

Start quote To use your power this way over fans is disgusting and shameful. My heart goes out for the victims of this situation,” Aguilar added. end quote

This is true, it’s disgusting what Elliot did in this situation. He took advantage of his popularity and used it for evil. So I can definitely see Elliot Gindi being put on a blacklist when it comes to voice acting, and he may even find it difficult to find future employment considering any employer would search up his name and find all this controversy associated to him.

1 Corinthians 6:18 Flee from sexual immorality. Every other sin a person commits is outside the body, but the sexually immoral person sins against his own body.

As well, in the Chinese community, there was the character Oz’s voice actor, Li Yuantao, who this article states is an adulterer! A person who has committed the sin of adultery! For instance, when someone is already married and they have sex with a person who is not the spouse that they’re not currently married with!

Hebrews 13:4 Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous.

Exodus 20:14 You shall not commit adultery.

Proverbs 6:32 He who commits adultery lacks sense; he who does it destroys himself.

Elliot Gindi said that he would be staying off social media and seeking a therapist. However, no secular atheist humanist therapist can fix the problem, the root of evil. Only the Lord God can cure us of sin! So, if I was Elliot Gindi’s therapist, or if Elliot Gindi, is reading this article, here’s what I would say to him.

Rev. 15:4 "ALL nations shall come and worship You, for your judgments have been made manifested."

Elliot Gindi, you are evil. You are a sinner, just like everyone else. And you will suffer the natural consequence for sin, which is death. The only way to be washed of this sin is to believe in Jesus Christ with faith alone. Repent, which means, recognizing that you are truly sinful and unclean. Only the blood of Christ Jesus, that He shed on the cross, can make you be free from the bondage of sin.

2 Cor. 5:14 "Christ's love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for ALL, and therefore all died."

Elliot Gindi, there is nothing that you can do of your own good works to make yourself be seen as righteous before the Lord. All you must do is to have faith alone in Jesus Christ’s sacrifice, His death and His resurrection 3 days later, and only then will you be forgiven for your sins by the Lord God.

Philippians 3:9 And be found in him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which comes through faith in Christ

Elliot Gindi, if you truly seek to change, then you must have the Holy Spirit, the Ruach Adonai, come inside of you. Only then will you have the capability to produce good fruit, otherwise you will be like your father, the devil, who is a liar out of his own evil nature. To change you sinful nature to one of righteousness, you must believe in Jesus Christ with faith alone and gain permanent salvation! Then, the Holy Ghost will permanently dwell inside of you, guaranteeing that you will reach paradise.

John 14:26 But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you.

The truth is this, Elliot Gindi, whether or not you decide to believe in Jesus Christ today, or in your life, or in Sheol, you will always have that chance to be forgiven of your sins. The Lord will never give up on you. When the Lord starts a good work, He finishes it. He will restore all of humanity, no matter how evil they are, to a state free of sin. Eventually, you will come to Christ with faith only and be saved, it’s only a matter of time. Therefore, I, Harold Samson, implore you to come to Christ sooner rather than later my friend. Christ is your friend as well, He rebukes your sins, like I do, and He loves you as a person, that’s why He came to save you, my friend.

John 15:13 Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends.

Have faith alone in Jesus Christ to go to Heaven. Thus everyone, all men, all those even in the last days of perilous times, will eventually believe in Christ Jesus and go to Heaven. This is true :biggrin

Romans 10:17 So faith comes from hearing, and hearing through the word of Christ

John 1:9 "The true light that gives light to every man was coming into the world"

Hello my friends, I hope you’re doing well in these difficult times. Recession, war, natural disasters, times are certainly perilous.

2 Timothy 3:1-4 (NKJV)

1 But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come:

2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good,

4 traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God

But are they the last days? Well, we can certainly rebuke men who are listed in this criteria.

1) Men who are lovers of themselves. = r/raisedbynarcissists details some accounts of abusive parents who hurt their children, because they are “narcissists” in the sense of, they love themselves, like Narcissus from Greek Mythology who loved himself. (Just like how the concept of eternal torment hell comes from Greek MYTHology. All people will believe in Jesus and be permanently saved.).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissus_(mythology)

2) Men who are lovers of money = Preet Bharara was operating a Ponzi scheme with modern technology where he would defraud investors. He took away their money illegally, and got sentenced to prison time by the US Department of Justice. (However, he will not be in prison forever, God is merciful, and only punishes for a moment, Jesus loves us and will save us all!)

https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr/texas-man-sentenced-operating-bitcoin-ponzi-scheme

3) Boasters = The Governing Body of the Jehovah’s Witness church falsely state that Jesus is not God! This is false. Christ and the Father are one. Christ = God. That is the Biblical Truth! How boastful they are of their falsehood! (Everybody will learn the truth and be saved by Christ with faith alone!)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Governing_Body_of_Jehovah's_Witnesses

https://www.jesus-saves-all.com/Reb/Jw.htm

4) Proud = Joseph Smith founded the Mormon church, which teaches false works salvation to go to Heaven! How proud he was, to try to falsely claim works salvation was true, even though faith alone salvation is the only truth! We are saved by faith alone in Jesus Christ, not of our own works! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plan_of_salvation_in_Mormonism

5) Blasphemers = Anton Szandor LaVey was the leader of the Church of Satan, and while he’s no longer with us, I’ve met people who are followers of Satanism and LaVey specifically! He has certainly spread a lot of blasphemy against the Holy Spirit, in the sense that he literally promotes the work of Satan. However, eventually even LaVey will become a believer in Christ and go to Heaven! All satanists will learn the love of Jesus :)

6) Disobedient to Parents A swarm of 8 teenage girls killed a homeless man in Toronto. Many of them have a history with the police. Any godly parent would not want their child to become a murderer. https://nypost.com/2022/12/20/eight-teen-girls-charged-with-killing-homeless-man-in-toronto/ (Eventually, every murderer will be washed of their sins and be made clean to go to Heaven through faith alone in Christ Jesus)

7) Unthankful = Ruslan Maratovich Asainov made so much money as a US stockbroker, yet he wasn’t thankful for that, and decided to gain more money illegally by training ISIS extremist soldiers! (Everyone will thank the Lord for salvation, because all will receive it by believing in Christ with faith only). https://www.express.co.uk/news/us/1...ker-turned-isis-sniper-trainer-convicted-dxus

8) Unholy = Russian Orthodox Church's Patriarch Kirill has been revealed to have worked as a KGB agent and spied on other nations. How unholy he is, because he supports the evil Russian invasion of Ukraine, calling it a “holy war” (All will be made holy and righteous by believing in the blood of Jesus, which washes away all sins and is sprinkled on the mercy seat of Heaven!)

https://www.express.co.uk/news/worl...x-church-patriarch-kirill-switzerland-spy-kgb

https://df.news/en/2022/03/30/russia-s-orthodox-church-paints-the-conflict-in-ukraine-as-a-holy-war/

9) Unloving = The Iranian government smuggled suicide drones into Russia to be used as violent weapons to kill Ukrainians! This is evil, the Lord is against violence. This is not love at all! (Everyone will learn to love, all people will love Jesus, they will have faith alone in Him and everyone will be saved, amen.)

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...oats-state-airline-smuggle-drones-into-russia

10) Unforgiving = Sergey Mardan, the Russian TV propogandist has praised North Korea for threatening to launch nuclear weapons against the US and cause the deaths of millions of people. (Christ will forgive all people for all their sins, because everybody will have faith in His blood, which washes away all sins, the sins of the whole world).

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...koreas-nuclear-threats-against-us/ar-AA176TWJ

11) Slanderers = Certain people from the Christianity Board website. I’ve talked about the love my family, my mother, my father, my sister and I have for each other out of kindness, respect and gentleness. And I’ve been ganged up on and slandered for this. (And like Christ, I forgive those who persecute my family and I. Because Christ has forgiven all sins).

https://www.christianityboard.com/t...d-i-brother-are-christian.53804/#post-1514059

12) Without Self Control = Gangs in Haiti are causing chaos and just today have kidnapped people who were simply going to church! (Everyone will be free under Christ, that is, they will all have faith alone in Him and be saved).

https://news.yahoo.com/haiti-gangs-three-churchgoers-kidnapped-120814726.html

13) Brutal = Vladmir Putin. He has promoted the mass kidnapping of children, the mass destruction of civilian infrastructure, the mass torture of Ukranians. And he hides behind the Russian Orthodox Church to hide his brutal crimes. (Putin will suffer the naturally consequences of sin, but God’s lover is stronger than Putin’s hate, and even Vladmir Putin will be a believer in Jesus Christ and have the Holy Spirit go into them to be saved and thus learn righteousness)

https://www.express.co.uk/news/worl...putin-spring-offensive-Donbas-Western-support

14) Despisers of Good = Elon Musk has turned off SpaceX satellite protection for Ukraine, when it’s defending itself against the evil Ruzzian Federation military threat. Why does Elon Musk despise good and helping Ukraine? Elon Musk has also wanted Ukraine to surrender and let Russia annex territory, which is evil, since it sets a dangerous precedent as it lets any country do what they want. (Even Elon Musk will believe in Jesus Christ with faith alone and be saved).

https://futurism.com/space-ukraine-military-russia

15) Traitors The SSU Lieutenant Colonel. He leaked official information to Russia during this war time in exchange for huge amounts of money. He has betrayed the nation of Ukraine! Thus, he is a traitor. (Even those who betray their nations, and even Judas, who betrayed the Son of Man, will become believers in Jesus Christ and be saved).

https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2023/01/26/7386597/

16) Headstrong North Korea under the leadership of Kim Jong-un wants to show off it’s military might against South Korea and is constantly threatening the world with nuclear weapons. (All headstrong people will become believers in Christ Jesus and go to Heaven) https://www.express.co.uk/news/worl...ews-kim-jong-un-nuclear-tests-military-parade

17) Haughty Xi Jing Ping continues to launch spy balloons around the world to spy on important critical infrastructure of other nations. China believes that they cannot be sanctioned due to how much goods they produce for the rest of the world. How arrogant! (The Lord will have all arrogant people believe in Him, Jesus Christ, with faith alone, not of arrogant works, and be saved permanently).

https://www.express.co.uk/news/us/1733464/chinese-spy-balloon-news-shot-down-china-reaction-dxus

18) Lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God

There are many Russian soldiers which are sexually assaulting people in Ukraine. The Lord is against this violence! (Everyone will learn to love others respectfully, to love God, that is, all will become believers in Jesus Christ and go to Heaven). https://people.com/politics/russian...violence-weapon-war-ukraine-officials-allege/

So no matter what happens in the last days, the Lord trusts us and cares for us, He will never stop loving us! We will all eventually, in our own turn, have faith alone in Christ and be at peace, free from suffering my friends :biggrin

LAMENTATIONS 3:31-33 For men are not cast off by the Lord forever. Though he may punish cruelly, yet he will have compassion in the fullness of his love; he does not willingly afflict or punish any mortal man.

Have faith alone in Jesus Christ to be saved permanently. And thus everyone will become believers in Christ Jesus and gain permanent salvation. These words are true, Christian Universalism is true. Everybody will become believers in Jesus Christ through faith alone and be washed of all their sins, not of their own works, but by grace through faith since the Blood of Christ that He shed on the cross is sufficient.

1 Tim. 4:9-11 "This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptance. For to this end we both labor and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, Who is the Savior of all men, especially of those who believe. These things command and teach."

Hello everyone. Happy Valentine’s Day! The day of LOVE, and I love the Lord God Almighty. But something else can also be done with love and that’s REBUKING. I say these words with kindness my friends. I always rebuke the sinner and not the sin. I have no hard feelings against the person that I rebuke, it’s all for correctional purposes, just to expose the sin, out of kindness, as a warning to others. Jesus Christ has unconditional love on everyone no matter what sins they commit, it will be forgiven because Christian Universalism is true and everyone will thus go to Heaven. And as a disclaimer, I always use the capital letters LIKE THIS not really as shouting but more so as just emphasizing my point. Now with all of that out of way, let’s get on to the rebuking shall we.

Heb. 1:2 God appointed Jesus "heir of ALL THINGS, and through whom He made the universe."

Now, you know me I love go around these Christian forums. And while going around, I’ve found this person who goes by the name of “Song”. Sometimes “Hsong”, sometimes “Harold”. I don’t know, this guy doesn’t really have any consistency. Here’s some of these “forum” links I found him on.

https://www.christianforums.com/threads/daily-christian-universalist-verses.8258481/#post-76906068

https://tentmaker.org/forum/discussions-on-universal-salvation/verse-of-the-day/

https://christianforums.net/threads/daily-universalist-verses.93378/

https://www.christianityboard.com/threads/everyone-goes-to-heaven.51521/

https://www.city-data.com/forum/christianity/3396853-universalism-all-aspects-pro-con-part.html

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/287475-sola-fida-is-true/#comment-3612278

Eph. 1:10, 11 Jesus came "that in the dispensation of the fullness of the times he might gather together in one ALL THINGS in Christ, both which are in heaven and which are on earth in Him. In Him also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestined according to the purpose of Him who works ALL THINGS according to the counsel of His will."

So, I did a little big of digging and you’ll be shocked what I found. HIS WEBSITE. Yes, I know, this surprised me too. Happened upon the man’s entire life story. So, this gives me plenty of material to rebuke against. Again, with kindness and love, love of the truth of course.

www.jesus-saves-all.com

I tried typing it in as www.jesussavesall.com but I got sent to a different website. Strange. It seems the website link only works with these uhh… minus signs in them I guess?

Gal 3:8 "ALL the nations shall be blessed."

First off, his name! Harold Samson! I’ve found it! That’s the first truth out of the way. So while looking through all of his posts, I’ve discovered his this interesting piece of media here, ladies and gentlemen.

https://tentmaker.org/forum/testimonies-(testify-here!)/atheism-to-et-to-annihlation-to-ur/

First off it mentions “We were in an extremely fundamentalist legalistic church” I rebuke this church for causing damage through extreme fundamentalism and legalism!

John 12:32 "And I, if I am lifted up from the earth, will draw (drag in the Greek, helkuo) ALL MANKIND unto Myself."

Take a look at this, because this is truly shocking folks

“I would read atheism blogs and study Nihilism by Friedrich Nietzsche.”

He’s an ATHEIST!?! Atheism IS FALSE. This is the Biblical truth my friends. God Himself tells us that He is true. God must exist, because He is truthful and His word is true and He has said that He exists. A great shame indeed.

Isaiah 40:28 Have you not known? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He does not faint or grow weary; his understanding is unsearchable.

Hebrews 11:6 And without faith it is impossible to please him, for whoever would draw near to God must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him.

He also mentions Nihilism by Friedrich Nieztesche, which is a FOOLISH false doctrine, because God created life, God has meaning. To say that everything in life is meaningless goes against scripture because God is meaningful. Having a relationship with God, through His Son Jesus Christ faith alone gives our lives meaning! Thus, I tell everyone reading this, to please believe in Christ Jesus with faith alone and be saved. Thus everybody will go to Heaven by simply believing in Christ Jesus with faith only.

2 Timothy 3:16 All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness,

1 John 4:8 Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love.

A shame that Harold Samson does not know love here, because God is love. And we can only love because of God! This is the road to destruction! Because only faith alone in Jesus Christ gives us life, having no faith in Christ Jesus leads us to be stuck in Sheol, the realm of the dead, until we eventually believe in Jesus Christ with faith alone and are saved. :)

I then started researching other religions Buddhism, Hinduism even Zoroastrianism.

A triple threat of FALSE religions my friends! I rebuke with love and kindness of course, but the truth will always WIN. That’s the VICTORIOUS GOSPEL my friends! :biggrin

Buddhism is false because it requires good works like meditation to be saved. FALSE Isaiah says that all of our works are like filthy rags! This is related to menstruation, which shows that the blood of regular human sinners is not enough to wash us from our sins. It’s only the blood of Jesus Christ that washes us of all our sins! And all we have to do to be saved is to simply have faith alone in Christ Jesus’s sacrifice, His death and resurrection 3 days later in order to gain permanent salvation. These words are true my friends :biggrin

Philippians 3:9 And be found in him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which comes through faith in Christ

Galatians 5:6 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision counts for anything, but only faith

Romans 11:6 But if it is by grace, it is no longer on the basis of works; otherwise grace would no longer be grace. [No longer meaning never]

The next is Hinduism ,which is false because there is only one God, and His name is Jesus Christ, the Lord of Hosts, the Holy Spirit. When we believe in the Son of God, Christ Jesus, we are permanently saved and the Holy Ghost comes to dwell within us PERMANENTLY! This ensures that we can NEVER lose our salvation! Because the Holy Spirit is inside of us, who is God, and He protects us. Eventually everyone will have this protection by the ONE TRUE Sovereign Lord and everybody will go to Heaven with the Holy Ghost in all. Christ shall be all in all!

1 Corinthians 15:22-28 All will be made alive in Christ, but each in his own turn and ultimately Christ will subdue all His enemies, eliminate death and God will be all in all.

Titus 2:11 For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation for all people,

Psalm 100:5 For the Lord is good and His love endures forever; His faithfulness continues to all generations.

The only true religion is Christianity. Only faith alone in Jesus Christ can save us. Have faith alone in Christ Jesus and gain permanent salvation, eventually everyone will in their own turn.

John 12:32 "And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself."

Matthew 11:27: "All things have been handed over to me by my Father”

Ephesians 1:9-10: God's "purpose, which he set forth in Christ as a plan for the fullness of time,"

Harold Samson also states that they used to believe in ECT. ECT is a FALSE belief! My friends, I tell this with warning. Christ will save everyone, this is true. That is the Victorious Gospel truth, Christ has come to show love to the whole world, to save the whole world, therefore everyone will come to understand this Universal Love and believe in Jesus Christ with faith alone, so all people will be washed of their sins and be saved permanently.

Psalm 138:8 The Lord will accomplish His purpose for me. Thy true love, 0 Lord, endures for ever, leave not thy work unfinished.

ECCLESIASTES 3:14 Everything God does will endure for ages.

ISAIAH 46:9-10 I am God, there is no other, I am God, and there is no one like me; I reveal the end from the beginning, from ancient times I reveal what is to be: I say, "My purpose shall take effect, I will accomplish all that I please."

Harold Samson also states that they used to believe in Annihlationism! Annihlationism is a FALSE belief. Because Christ shall be all in all. Jesus will never give up on anyone. Even those trapped in Sheol, they will eventually become believers in Jesus Christ and be saved. Christ promises to rescue everyone in Sheol, they will all be saved!

2 Samuel 14:14 Yet God does not take away a life; but He devises means, so that His banished ones are not expelled from Him.

Psalm 16:10 You will not leave my soul in Sheol.

Psalm NEB 86:13 For thy true love stands high above me; thou hast rescued my soul from the depths of Sheol.

Thus, I rebuke Harold Samson for believing in these lies! I rebuke the lies themselves! The Lord commands us to expose all evil, and thus this evil will be exposed! These false beliefs will eventually all be eliminated, and everyone will know the truth, which is good. All the people who are traumatized by scrupulosity, religious fear of hell, will learn to understand the true loving healing nature of Jesus! Everyone who has been trapped in extreme fundamentalist and legalistic churches will learn true freedom through Christ. Christ shall be all in all. The TRUTH is that Harold Samson is a sinner! All people are sinners, this is true. Eventually, everyone will believe in Jesus Christ with faith alone and be washed of all these sins, all sins!

JEREMIAH 31:34 No longer will a man teach his neighbor, or a man his brother, saying, "Know the Lord," because they will all know me, from the least of them to the greatest.

EZEKIEL 37:12 I will open your graves and bring you up from them, and restore you to the land of Israel . You shall know that I am the Lord, when I open your graves and bring you up from them, 0 my people.

MICAH 7:18-20 Who is a god like thee? Thou takest away guilt, thou passes over the sin of the remnant of thy own people, thou dost not let thy anger rage for ever but delightest in love that will not change. Once more thou wilt show us tender affection and wash out our guilt, casting all our sins into the depths of the sea.

Eventually Harold Samson came to believe in the TRUTH Christian Universalism. But it’s interesting how he had so many FALSE beliefs before! I think it shows that really anyone can have these FALSE beliefs, I don’t blame them. A lot of them can be very tricky, like the Devil, Satan knows what the truth is, so he can try to make it look like something else. All the people who have FALSE beliefs, I see them as trapped. And these false beliefs really are painful. Like, imagine how horrible it must feel to truly imagine an ECT Hell, or to have your family members in an Annihlationst Hell. Only UR is true, because Christ will guaranteed save everyone! And we’re all on our own journey of transformation my friends, so I do not judge people for having false beliefs. I rebuke the false beliefs, but not the believer, the victim, trapped in them! Happy Valentines Day my friends, and to you to Harold Samson, whoever you are, hope you appreciate my rebuke my friend, I say out of love and kindness for you <3

Hebrews 1:2: "He [God] has spoken to us by his Son, whom He appointed the heir of all things."

HABAKKUK 2:14 For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea.

1 Tim. 2:3-6, "This is good and acceptable in the sight of our God our saviour; Who will have all men to be saved, and to come to the knowledge of the truth. For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus: Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time."

Sincerely

- Harold Samson

Philippians 2:10-11: "At the name of Jesus every knee will bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father."

Back