Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Extreme Anti-aging Techniques

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

hawkman

Staff member
Extreme and expensive :eek2! What are your thoughts ?

How to Be 18 Years Old Again for Only $2 Million a Year

"Johnson, 45, is an ultrawealthy software entrepreneur who has more than 30 doctors and health experts monitoring his every bodily function. The team, led by 29-year-old regenerative medicine physician Oliver Zolman, has committed to help reverse the aging process in every one of Johnson’s organs. Zolman and Johnson obsessively read the scientific literature on aging and longevity and use Johnson as a guinea pig for the most promising treatments, tracking the results every way they know how. Getting the program up and running required an investment of several million dollars, including the costs of a medical suite at Johnson’s home in Venice, California. This year, he’s on track to spend at least $2 million on his body. He wants to have the brain, heart, lungs, liver, kidneys, tendons, teeth, skin, hair, bladder, penis and rectum of an 18-year-old."

"Johnson, 45, is an ultrawealthy software entrepreneur who has more than 30 doctors and health experts monitoring his every bodily function. The team, led by 29-year-old regenerative medicine physician Oliver Zolman, has committed to help reverse the aging process in every one of Johnson’s organs. Zolman and Johnson obsessively read the scientific literature on aging and longevity and use Johnson as a guinea pig for the most promising treatments, tracking the results every way they know how. Getting the program up and running required an investment of several million dollars, including the costs of a medical suite at Johnson’s home in Venice, California. This year, he’s on track to spend at least $2 million on his body. He wants to have the brain, heart, lungs, liver, kidneys, tendons, teeth, skin, hair, bladder, penis and rectum of an 18-year-old."
I would be lying if I didn't say I want my youth back but no one will escape death .our physical bodies will perish .

For $2M per year, looks like I'm going to continue to age according to plan.

Bigger problem with anti aging in general…

It’s for the affluent and up. Youth is becoming a hot commodity as the population gets older on average.

Bigger problem with anti aging in general…

It’s for the affluent and up. Youth is becoming a hot commodity as the population gets older on average.
See Madonna ,while I question her soul salvation ,her appearance was once normal and quite attractive instead of aging gracefully .gah .

Add the sane to gwen Stefani who at my age 50 she didn't need to have surgery and did and wow looks worse .
The problem is they sell youthful vitaly and vanity and base their identity on it .

Tom Cruise spent 250 thou on his youthful, good looks. I thought that was a lot !
He looks better now tha when he was 35.
IMHO

They say plastic surgery has come a long way…

I wouldn’t know obviously lol.

It seems mostly just fixing the more obvious signs of aging not anti aging like the rich man mentioned in the initial post. An acquaintance worked at a med spa and she told me that some fillers the doctor and nurses on site used stimulated collagen in the skin in addition to the cosmetic plumping effect. I guess that’s an added bonus? I dunno 🤷‍♂️

They say plastic surgery has come a long way…

I wouldn’t know obviously lol.

It seems mostly just fixing the more obvious signs of aging not anti aging like the rich man mentioned in the initial post. An acquaintance worked at a med spa and she told me that some fillers the doctor and nurses on site used stimulated collagen in the skin in addition to the cosmetic plumping effect. I guess that’s an added bonus? I dunno 🤷‍♂️
Oh I see it .what was that route .

The older lady with her chest fixed and would walk .the fairways route she would walk along but lived in the route called oak harbor .the first community passed the Masonic symbol in the fountain .she always waved at me and flaunted her body.she had to be in her 60s.i could tell. Things sag,lol hers didn't but her skin told .can't deny years of the sun easily

Exercise fixes a lot of things. Of course, it can cause other things too.
I get paid to walk.since I mentioned grand harbor I should post the walking parts of the longer oak harbor side.let me just post the start the longest section I did in an hour and half .the route took close 6 originally and I worked it to 5 and then Tom shortened it to a 4.5 hour route .the start section changed .

I get paid to walk.since I mentioned grand harbor I should post the walking parts of the longer oak harbor side.let me just post the start the longest section I did in an hour and half .the route took close 6 originally and I worked it to 5 and then Tom shortened it to a 4.5 hour route .the start section changed .
Free
stovebolts

Jeff you often talked to me while I was reading the route .

The community with the three ponds is what I walked first

The communities north and south are at one time all that was on that route .but that wasn't the full route .amazing I remember the utilities to include the irtigation and lift stations and Comcast and att meter .

Where I parked and the pace points .

Back