Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Factory Fitted Grace

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Shema

CF Ambassador
Title Page_20211102_135330_0000.png
An Emoji devotions for Tue 2nd Nov, 2021

Topic: Factory Fitted Grace

Highlights:

What shall we say, then? Shall we go on sinning so that grace may increase? Romans 8:1

May God have mercy. The issue is, are we really saved if we received Christ on a Sunday and a Monday we were sinning. Do we really think we can outsmart God? Some were born again because they were touched by the message they heard about Jesus and they made up their mind to give their life to Christ but the next day they changed and continue doing what God hates. They know they were not doing the right thing but they keep on doing exchange of grace with sin after Church service. It shows that they pray in the morning because they need God's protection but not because they sincerely and genuinely curious about God. Do these people truly deserve God's grace?

When we all surrender to the truth then we will realize our stand with God if we are sincere or not. The grace of God is factory fitted. It is undeserved and that is why it always has why you return. Because grace does not fail. God loves us eternally and that is why he never change His true nature of unfailing love. If we could be true with ourselves, we will see that it is better to stay hidden in Christ and enjoy the grace fully because God blesses those who diligently seek Him and stay with Him.

Think about this, what is a Christian that cannot take the Bible and study it? What is a Christian that cannot sing a hour of worship to God and praise Him for giving us grace we didn't deserve. We must understand that if we truly love God we will create time for him in our lives. God does not disappoint and His grace is original. If we walk with him, we will not be put to shame.

Prayer: God I am sometimes unfaithful to you and I may say I do not deserve you. But I'm glad you are not human like me. Please take me to the next level of your unfailing love so that I will not be roaming about in darkness. Sincerely I truly love you Lord in Jesus name I pray. Amen

View attachment 13089
An Emoji devotions for Tue 2nd Nov, 2021

Topic: Factory Fitted Grace

Highlights:

What shall we say, then? Shall we go on sinning so that grace may increase? Romans 8:1

May God have mercy. The issue is, are we really saved if we received Christ on a Sunday and a Monday we were sinning. Do we really think we can outsmart God? Some were born again because they were touched by the message they heard about Jesus and they made up their mind to give their life to Christ but the next day they changed and continue doing what God hates. They know they were not doing the right thing but they keep on doing exchange of grace with sin after Church service. It shows that they pray in the morning because they need God's protection but not because they sincerely and genuinely curious about God. Do these people truly deserve God's grace?

When we all surrender to the truth then we will realize our stand with God if we are sincere or not. The grace of God is factory fitted. It is undeserved and that is why it always has why you return. Because grace does not fail. God loves us eternally and that is why he never change His true nature of unfailing love. If we could be true with ourselves, we will see that it is better to stay hidden in Christ and enjoy the grace fully because God blesses those who diligently seek Him and stay with Him.

Think about this, what is a Christian that cannot take the Bible and study it? What is a Christian that cannot sing a hour of worship to God and praise Him for giving us grace we didn't deserve. We must understand that if we truly love God we will create time for him in our lives. God does not disappoint and His grace is original. If we walk with him, we will not be put to shame.

Prayer: God I am sometimes unfaithful to you and I may say I do not deserve you. But I'm glad you are not human like me. Please take me to the next level of your unfailing love so that I will not be roaming about in darkness. Sincerely I truly love you Lord in Jesus name I pray. Amen

Love this. If we are not moving towards God, we are moving away from Him.

Back