Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Fascist, Canadian, Gestapo invade church

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
his point is allowing major hwy in city limits to be closed ,a permit and fees required to do that in my county ,to organize a march ,protest where mask and social distancing isn't enforced or at least and attempt to but churches where much less persons attend and for shorter periods the cops bust those places .double standard .

my state governor wouldn't tolerate that and had said if we allow one so must the other
It sounds like you are telling them what to do.
Who's side are you on?

I've always been pro-nationalist so I find anti "fascist/nazi" trends abit sad. Though I recognise that ultimately there are some conflicts between christianity/messianism and nationalism (similar to the zealots in Jesus' times). I think nazism/fascism had alot of good points, but they also had some not good things. Beware that media may not always portray truth, and there are always false followers. I think this present globalist/etc western world order/regime is far far worse than nationalism. It is not the nationalists doing the worst evils, it is the Allies/Nato/G7/G8/EU/UN, Bilderbergers, Masons, etc. Also, in fact alot of this present world regime elite and supporters are fake "christians" & catholics (eg Pope, Bush, Obama, Teresa May, Angela Merkel, Bill Gates, Windsors, etc). Nationalism/traditionalism actually has a fair amount of things in common with biblical christianity including being against usury, pro family, anti abortion, pro Natural/Created laws, etc. Unlike the present regime they seek the root causes of many things like abortion, mass unemployment, housing crisis, covid, terrorism, etc, though they see race and blood as the ultimate highest issue and they don't get to the ultimate root cause which is human fallenness. Hope that doesn't get me banned. Just wish to give some other side defence to balance. I'm a christian/messianic first, and I don't hate anyone except unrepentant mean cruel evil doers.

Where were the fascists? I saw police who left after a pastor told them to leave. Not to mention that the police are probably just breaking up a gathering (something done to Synagogues, Mosques, and Buddhist temples as well).....because unlike the US Canada doesn't have wide access to vaccines so the Pandemic is still very much still going on.

The religious man told some people to leave his private place of worship many times and they did not. Unless people are going to Church for a religious service its interferring. I mean its a simple question ,what are they doing there?. Are people allowed to worship in peace at a private premises without interference?

Last edited:
The religious man told some people to leave his private place of worship many times and they did not. Unless people are going to Church for a religious service its interferring. I mean its a simple question ,what are they doing there?. Are people allowed to worship in peace at a private premises without interference?
Normally yes, in parts of the US and Canada large gatherings are still banned due to high cases of the Carona virus. This happens to all religious gatherings, not just Christians.

Normally yes, in parts of the US and Canada large gatherings are still banned due to high cases of the Carona virus. This happens to all religious gatherings, not just Christians.
What happened to the separation of church and state?
This is valid only when it suits the state?

I think churches should have been able to remain open.
It's a personal risk if someone wants to go to Mass or attend a service.
No?

I've always been pro-nationalist so I find anti "fascist/nazi" trends abit sad. Though I recognise that ultimately there are some conflicts between christianity/messianism and nationalism (similar to the zealots in Jesus' times). I think nazism/fascism had alot of good points, but they also had some not good things. Beware that media may not always portray truth, and there are always false followers. I think this present globalist/etc western world order/regime is far far worse than nationalism. It is not the nationalists doing the worst evils, it is the Allies/Nato/G7/G8/EU/UN, Bilderbergers, Masons, etc. Also, in fact alot of this present world regime elite and supporters are fake "christians" & catholics (eg Pope, Bush, Obama, Teresa May, Angela Merkel, Bill Gates, Windsors, etc). Nationalism/traditionalism actually has a fair amount of things in common with biblical christianity including being against usury, pro family, anti abortion, pro Natural/Created laws, etc. Unlike the present regime they seek the root causes of many things like abortion, mass unemployment, housing crisis, covid, terrorism, etc, though they see race and blood as the ultimate highest issue and they don't get to the ultimate root cause which is human fallenness. Hope that doesn't get me banned. Just wish to give some other side defence to balance. I'm a christian/messianic first, and I don't hate anyone except unrepentant mean cruel evil doers.
Could a person be a nationalist and not be pro fascist/nazi?
I like being a nationalist (both for the U.S. and Italy - strange, I know)
but I am NOT pro fascist or nazi....in fact I rather am not for any authoritarian government.
So the trains here in Italy ran on time....what did it cost the society!

What happened to the separation of church and state?
This is valid only when it suits the state?
Christians were not specifically targeted. All large indoor gatherings were targeted. The states also provided resources for churches to have their services outdoors and via streaming.
I think churches should have been able to remain open.
It's a personal risk if someone wants to go to Mass or attend a service.
No?
If it was purely personal, I agree. The issue though is public safety and over running the medical system. The county next to mine did not take lockdown seriously. Now it has the most deaths and longterm hospitalizations in the State.

but I am NOT pro fascist or nazi....in fact I rather am not for any authoritarian government.
It's a very nuanced issue. Nationalism proper led to the rise of fascismnin Italy, Germany, etc. Mainly due to the core part of Fascism being hyper nationalism.

Patriotism replaced. Nationalism in the lexicon because its anti fascist but still nationally suportive.

Christians were not specifically targeted. All large indoor gatherings were targeted. The states also provided resources for churches to have their services outdoors and via streaming.

If it was purely personal, I agree. The issue though is public safety and over running the medical system. The county next to mine did not take lockdown seriously. Now it has the most deaths and longterm hospitalizations in the State.
I considered the above.
But it seems that churches could have taken their own precautions. In the church by me you need an appt. Persons are kept far apart.
The communion is being done to only a few kids at a time. This seems responsible enough.
Did you know that some people really miss going to church? We've all made sacrifices, that's for sure.

I think what this has shown is that our governments really do have control over us.
I hate it.

It's a very nuanced issue. Nationalism proper led to the rise of fascismnin Italy, Germany, etc. Mainly due to the core part of Fascism being hyper nationalism.

Patriotism replaced. Nationalism in the lexicon because its anti fascist but still nationally suportive.
Is this wrong??

Patriotism is my allegiance to my country.
Nationalism is putting my country before others.

Is this wrong??

Patriotism is my allegiance to my country.
Nationalism is putting my country before others.
Historically nationalism leafs to wars and aggression. Many countries that do the nationalism thing end up with Authoritarian governments. With modern needs, no country can fully devote to nationalism without agression.

I considered the above.
But it seems that churches could have taken their own precautions. In the church by me you need an appt. Persons are kept far apart.
The communion is being done to only a few kids at a time. This seems responsible enough.
Did you know that some people really miss going to church? We've all made sacrifices, that's for sure.

I think what this has shown is that our governments really do have control over us.
I hate it.
I Fully understand people miss going to church. I miss in person dining, concerts, conventions, meets, etc. I want this to end so we can get back to be being social again.

Our government has always had the ability to enforce this kind of control 9ver us. What's telling is that this felt normal based on some things I've seen and experienced over the years. I think its people who have never been in the minority that are the most shocked.

I considered the above.

I hate it.

You are correct.

Everyone is responsible to a human government somewhere. That was initiated by God in (Gen. 9:6). As to the type of government or amount of control, there are differences.

As Christians, we know the spiritual war exists, and is always raging among the governments of man. satan is always working towards getting his man in power, his government over man established.

And I have no doubt that satan is using Covid19 to prepare people for his upcoming mark. It is getting people used to the idea of government overriding normal laws and constitutions, for the greater good.

And, because satan hates Christ, Christianity, the Church, he is more than happy to have them shut down any way he can.

And you're right to hate that.

Quantrill

Yes one can be a nationalist and not pro fascist/nazi/"authoritarian". Though it might be uncertain what one means by nationalist (or fascist or nazi or authoritarian) or what they think it means. And there would be still be some close affinities with nazism/fascism. Nazi is short for Nazional Sozialist and they were/are very (Germanic) nationalist. I do consider myself just nationalist not nazi, but I like somethings in NS quite abit.

Its sad that all they say was good about Fascist Italy was the trains running on time. There were far more and far better things than just that. This western regime here has trains running to the seconds with modern digital tracking etc but it doesn't mean this regime is good.
Not sure what it cost the society? I haven't see alot of bad about Fascist Italy except loosing the war.

My maternal grandfather was an Italian WW2 POW in Nottingham in UK who had an affair with my grandmother in 1946. So I'm quarter Italian. (Unfortunately no one knows the name of the pow and my mother's Christian relatives are all sensitive about it and refuse to cooperate with my seeking information, and there are excessive privacy laws, and I'm stuck in NZ a long way from the UK, and so I can't find out my ancestry and relatives on that side except perhaps by genetic test.)

I think the bible is pro nationalist though not nazi/fascist. It has 70/72 nations in Genesis 10, which God set the boundaries and territories of. Though it says "there is no Jew or Gentile, Greek or barbarian but all are one in Christ". Diversity in unity. The conflicts of races and genders etc all are result of the Fall and Babel, but modern globalists are trying to find unity without God/Jesus.

You are correct.

Everyone is responsible to a human government somewhere. That was initiated by God in (Gen. 9:6). As to the type of government or amount of control, there are differences.

As Christians, we know the spiritual war exists, and is always raging among the governments of man. satan is always working towards getting his man in power, his government over man established.

And I have no doubt that satan is using Covid19 to prepare people for his upcoming mark. It is getting people used to the idea of government overriding normal laws and constitutions, for the greater good.

And, because satan hates Christ, Christianity, the Church, he is more than happy to have them shut down any way he can.

And you're right to hate that.

Quantrill
Agreed 100%
:nod

Back