Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Fauci Files Coming Soon

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Aaron

This ought to be good...

New Twitter boss Elon Musk welcomed in the new year with a promise that things will not be boring, and followed up on that by teasing a “Twitter Files” release centered on Dr. Anthony Fauci, who just stepped down as director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases.
“Hope you’re having a great day 1 2023! One thing’s for sure, it won’t be boring,” Musk tweeted.
When Juanita Broaddrick, the woman who accused Bill Clinton of raping her when he was governor of Arkansas, responded to say she was waiting on the Fauci files, Musk replied, “Later this week.”
Back in early December, Musk joked that the “Branch Covidians are upset,” as he spoke of a coming installment of the “Twitter Files” that would center on the suppression of factual information on Covid-19, which was released a couple of weeks later.
He also had social media users all atwitter when he set his sights on Fauci, tweeting at the time, “My pronouns are Prosecute/Fauci.”

Hi Aaron

Those guys are so gullible it's hilarious. Let me guess. This will play out about like Mike Lindell's cyber security investigation that was going to have the SCOTUS reinstating Trump by last fall. Or, was it the fall before? Or was it just after Pres. Biden was inaugurated?

Oh,oh,oh no it's going to be like the mountain of affidavits that was going to release the ever dreaded----KRACKEN!!!!

No, no it's going to be more like the recounts in Arizona and Georgia and Michigan that were all going to expose the 'rampant fraud' that has been perpetrated on the American people.

Yea, yea, yea. Those guys are just so gullible it's sadly hilarious. Dr. Fauci is a fine medical professional and did the best that he knew to do, which was the right thing to do. Masking up when there's an airborne pathogen is the safest way to live and still go about your business. And no, despite the protestations of a certain person who thinks that wind turbines, although he calls them windmills, cause cancer, having Covid is not like having the flue. It didn't go away by the fall of the first year of its outbreak, although that same person told us that it would. Dr. Fauci, on the other hand, warned us all that this was going to be a long and hard fought battle and that extreme safety measures should be taken. Some listened.

So, I'll wait to see, but write down this date today that my take is that this is just another of the big bruhaha's that the GOP seems to love to get involved in and promote anymore.

God bless.
Ted

Hi Aaron

Those guys are so gullible it's hilarious. Let me guess. This will play out about like Mike Lindell's cyber security investigation that was going to have the SCOTUS reinstating Trump by last fall. Or, was it the fall before? Or was it just after Pres. Biden was inaugurated?

Oh,oh,oh no it's going to be like the mountain of affidavits that was going to release the ever dreaded----KRACKEN!!!!

No, no it's going to be more like the recounts in Arizona and Georgia and Michigan that were all going to expose the 'rampant fraud' that has been perpetrated on the American people.

Yea, yea, yea. Those guys are just so gullible it's sadly hilarious. Dr. Fauci is a fine medical professional and did the best that he knew to do, which was the right thing to do. Masking up when there's an airborne pathogen is the safest way to live and still go about your business. And no, despite the protestations of a certain person who thinks that wind turbines, although he calls them windmills, cause cancer, having Covid is not like having the flue. It didn't go away by the fall of the first year of its outbreak, although that same person told us that it would. Dr. Fauci, on the other hand, warned us all that this was going to be a long and hard fought battle and that extreme safety measures should be taken. Some listened.

So, I'll wait to see, but write down this date today that my take is that this is just another of the big bruhaha's that the GOP seems to love to get involved in and promote anymore.

God bless.
Ted
So, your opinion is that Fauci was/is truthful, and that the Fauci/Birx lockdowns were medically and scientifically sound?

Do tell.

Hi Aaron
So, your opinion is that Fauci was/is truthful, and that the Fauci/Birx lockdowns were medically and scientifically sound?
Yes. I believe, much like was also done in the great flu epidemic of 1918. It really only makes logical sense to me that for any airborne contagion, some sort of filter for the air that one breathes reduces the risk of both receiving it and sending it. I had no problem whatsoever with all that the federal health services advised us to do. I got three shots, as they became available in my area and I haven't had even a touch of the Covid contagion since the beginning of pandemic.

Now yes, I know that there are many who didn't get the vaccines that made it through ok, too. But there were a really, really lot of those who didn't that we're walking over right now. Honestly, I'm not one to have ever considered that the Govt. of the U.S. was ever my enemy or in any way wanted to do me, or allow, harm to me. Yes, there are programs that I don't agree with, but I've never considered that as being issues that cause me any personal harm. It may cost me money, through my taxes, but hey, it's the legislature's job to determine how my tax dollars are spent. I don't always agree with how and what they spend it on, but I also realize that I'm only 1 of 333 million. That doesn't really give me, as an individual, much right to tell the govt. how to spend my money.

And I'm ok with that. I also fully understand that governments, overall, are there for the welfare of everyone...not just me.

God bless,
Ted

Hi jasonc
The Spanish fluen ended in 1923
Yes the Spanish flu epidemic lasted a bit longer than this one, as far as the pandemic conditions. Personally, I would say that's likely because we were quicker to get the vaccine formulated and out to the people faster, than was likely done in 1918. Yes, I give the federal health services a fairly high grade in handling the situation. As I said before, I'm not the type to have this us v. them attitude when it comes to how I perceive the work of the federal government.

God bless,
Ted

Hi Aaron

Yes. I believe, much like was also done in the great flu epidemic of 1918. It really only makes logical sense to me that for any airborne contagion, some sort of filter for the air that one breathes reduces the risk of both receiving it and sending it. I had no problem whatsoever with all that the federal health services advised us to do. I got three shots, as they became available in my area and I haven't had even a touch of the Covid contagion since the beginning of pandemic.

Now yes, I know that there are many who didn't get the vaccines that made it through ok, too. But there were a really, really lot of those who didn't that we're walking over right now. Honestly, I'm not one to have ever considered that the Govt. of the U.S. was ever my enemy or in any way wanted to do me, or allow, harm to me. Yes, there are programs that I don't agree with, but I've never considered that as being issues that cause me any personal harm. It may cost me money, through my taxes, but hey, it's the legislature's job to determine how my tax dollars are spent. I don't always agree with how and what they spend it on, but I also realize that I'm only 1 of 333 million. That doesn't really give me, as an individual, much right to tell the govt. how to spend my money.

And I'm ok with that. I also fully understand that governments, overall, are there for the welfare of everyone...not just me.

God bless,
Ted
What do you say of the eminent virologists, epidemiologists, and the rest of the nearly one million medical professionals who signed the Great Barrington Declaration who say otherwise?

Hi Aaron
What do you say of the eminent virologists, epidemiologists, and the rest of the nearly one million medical professionals who signed the Great Barrington Declaration who say otherwise?

I say that they are as welcome to their understanding as anyone else. Personally, from what I've seen, most of their work has been based on some faulty medical practices and misunderstood data.

Listen, you're free to believe as you will about medical, faith, educational, moral issues as you like. You're 'facts' just don't line up with mine. Sorry.

BTW looking at the GREAT BARRINGTON DECLARATION, I see that it currently has 935,000 signatures. The vast majority of whom are just general John Does that likely have as much medical expertise as you or me. Only 60,000 or so are related to the medical fields in some way. That's really not an overwhelming and resounding proof of their position to me, when you're speaking of world totals. It's estimated that there are some 59 million people in the medical fields across the globe. Now surely not all of those are doctors or epidemiologists, or of a part of the medical profession that one would trust to know about such a thing as the spread and prevention of airborne diseases. But really, you're choosing to follow the medical advice that .001% of the medical field is telling you is the truth over the other such professionals, which would be practically the entire 59 million. Ok. Like I say, you're welcome to believe whatever 'truth' you think is true.

God bless,
Ted

God bless,
Ted

Hi jasonc

Yes the Spanish flu epidemic lasted a bit longer than this one, as far as the pandemic conditions. Personally, I would say that's likely because we were quicker to get the vaccine formulated and out to the people faster, than was likely done in 1918. Yes, I give the federal health services a fairly high grade in handling the situation. As I said before, I'm not the type to have this us v. them attitude when it comes to how I perceive the work of the federal government.

God bless,
Ted
Actually no,like covids omicron and variants,all influenza is a cousin to the original virus

Despite vaccination I got the Spanish flu.

Vaccines don't prevent disease spreading but reduce it's bite.

I have had covid ,Spanish flu,far worse despite my youth and no asthma on my chest .

I didn't get any productive cough with covid and I had mucous for month after the infection of the Spanish flu.

HI jasonc
Vaccines don't prevent disease spreading but reduce it's bite.
Yes, that is correct, and in the middle of any pandemic or epidemic, reducing the bite of an airborne disease that can and will kill you pretty effectively, reducing the bite is about all we can hope for. That's exactly what all of the medical information and directions were designed to do.

God bless,
Ted

HI jasonc

Yes, that is correct, and in the middle of any pandemic or epidemic, reducing the bite of an airborne disease that can and will kill you pretty effectively, reducing the bite is about all we can hope for. That's exactly what all of the medical information and directions were designed to do.

God bless,
Ted
No, requiring a vaccine to go to places is a bit different.
Outside of the military very few other places require vaccines.

His point is that the faucil led advise was very contradictory .

Mask outside ,then no that wrong

.double mask even with the vaccine and wear it after .

Never mind the useless lockdowns that hurt more then harmed and any mask other then a medical one was useless .a bandana ?
Rent controls and etc overstepping power .

I read an article that in NYC and the state they still require masks outside and have kids outside .
Despite the evidence suggesting those don't need to .

Hi jasonc
No, requiring a vaccine to go to places is a bit different.
So, a business that wants to protect its employees and other customers shouldn't have the right to only allow protected people to shop in their store? Gosh, I thought this was America with all those freedoms. I didn't have any problem with it, but then I appreciated what masks and vaccines were doing for us.

As of 12/15/22 there are no mandates, but there are still voluntary advisories. Nothing wrong with that as far as I'm concerned. And I say 12/25/22 because that's the date of the article. I don't know when the mandates were removed.

God bless,
Ted

Hi jasonc

So, you were happy that we all just continued living as we had before we ever knew that Covid existed right on through. No big deal.

God bless,
Ted

Hi jasonc

So, you were happy that we all just continued living as we had before we ever knew that Covid existed right on through. No big deal.

God bless,
Ted
Uhm no only that I know lockdowns because the military does it.
I also know that when it comes to rules like that the higher ups who issue them seldom actually follow them .
Ie no you can't go there ,ie bk and they go there instead of you eating there .

A virus can't be contained by lockdowns especially.well I was so sick with covid I was cutting grass and trimming my trees with my wife who also had and we went out as needed

How do you enforce a quarantine?
Is every cop gonna actually arrest there neighbor,their doctor their electriciam and Mechanic?

No .they couldn't build a jail big enough for those who resisted it.

Do you really think under Biden and trump that the illegals entering were all cleared and quarantined when they would often under Biden go with some family here ot sponsor ?

No one not even my job actually called me to check on me .my mother ,my wife's daughter ,and my pastor who actually is married to a pa who signed death certificates for covid patients

So why bother ?
That is my point as the affects of their protection .jobless and well you made 30 k a year and here's 18 k a year plus three grand .bills didn't just stop .I have cut off all that I know that took the stimulus after waiting the months.
Literally over a few hundred bucks .these I said Will not pay but blow it and yup they did. We have customers who every month are cut off and pay late fees.none of them actually used that money to catch up .

I can go on and on this unlike you ,I worked non stop .made overtime ,and workee two jobs .

I wasn't hit but I saw things .

Hi jasonc
I also know that when it comes to rules like that the higher ups who issue them seldom actually follow them .
I don't know. I suppose that would certainly be true with some, but I think most of the leaders, especially of the Democratic and Independents were following the their own rules in this case. I'm using this strictly for the specific discussion at hand. Plus, if I 10,000 people are dying a week over some communicable disease, does it really matter that I resent people telling me what to do because they don't follow their own rules...if the rules seem just and right to do in the circumstance. Isn't that a bit like cutting one's own nose off to spite their face?
How do you enforce a quarantine?
Is every cop gonna actually arrest there neighbor,their doctor their electriciam and Mechanic?

No .they couldn't build a jail big enough for those who resisted it.

Do you really think under Biden and trump that the illegals entering were all cleared and quarantined when they would often under Biden go with some family here ot sponsor ?

No one not even my job actually called me to check on me .my mother ,my wife's daughter ,and my pastor who actually is married to a pa who signed death certificates for covid patients
Ahh, I see. It's a bigger issue for you than just your own health in the matter. Ok. As far as enforcement, there were a few instances were police were called, but the enforcement was actually handled by restricting where you could go if you didn't want to participate. The guy at the grocery store door just wouldn't let you in. Initially, at Home Depots and many other places, there were people standing at the door that would just refuse you access. So sure, you could go without a mask if you wanted to, and I did all the time myself when I was outside. But you might not get to enter a business or building.

But real enforcement can be seen in how New Zealand and China reacted. And they held their numbers way down from any other similar sized group.

God bless,
Ted

Hi jasonc

I don't know. I suppose that would certainly be true with some, but I think most of the leaders, especially of the Democratic and Independents were following the their own rules in this case. I'm using this strictly for the specific discussion at hand. Plus, if I 10,000 people are dying a week over some communicable disease, does it really matter that I resent people telling me what to do because they don't follow their own rules...if the rules seem just and right to do in the circumstance. Isn't that a bit like cutting one's own nose off to spite their face?

Ahh, I see. It's a bigger issue for you than just your own health in the matter. Ok. As far as enforcement, there were a few instances were police were called, but the enforcement was actually handled by restricting where you could go if you didn't want to participate. The guy at the grocery store door just wouldn't let you in. Initially, at Home Depots and many other places, there were people standing at the door that would just refuse you access. So sure, you could go without a mask if you wanted to, and I did all the time myself when I was outside. But you might not get to enter a business or building.

But real enforcement can be seen in how New Zealand and China reacted. And they held their numbers way down from any other similar sized group.

God bless,
Ted
Just think of All that can be done with that logic against hard drugs and alcohol which takes lives far more then covid ever did .

And no they didn't .I
Snowbirds played golf here and these don't drive in they flew in .I know .because the three biggest snowbird joints are my routes.all have golf courses.

They simply stayed here longer

This is logicall?
You may eat with a mask on,you may watch sport event with a mask on a social distance but the players say basket ball ,foot ball are exempt .that for your safety?

Look I know this game if it my time to die I will die.i don't fear death .no govt mandate ,man made protection,gun or mask will stiop Gods call .I may have a gun drawn ,mask on.that old heart may simply stop.

Having been to war where it was rabies ,the Taliban ,parasites ,three times they hit me ,other untreatable ailments could kill me .I was ordered to go and do whatever.

You will not look at dogs the same after war .the diseases you can get from them is astounding .colitis is one .

We shot wild dogs over that .any post pet was cleared .if any dog had a mange ,we shot it .

Oh the burn pits .

More died from the flu then the covid mandate that was meant to save .

Back