Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Filling Positions In The Coming New Administration

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Politico

Trump and his team is currently making decisions concerning selections to fill cabinet positions and thousands of government positions for the coming new administration. Many of these positions require senate approval. Of course these positions include the all-important federal judgeships.

I am requesting prayer for this. I am praying that the Lord will guide Trump and his team in selecting the right people for these positions (as many Christians as possible). I am praying these God ordained choices will be approved by the Senate, and I am also praying that the chosen appointees will show preference for the Christian worldview and the Church of God and they will help in turning America around for the good.

If anything good will be manifested in our nation it will only come forth through the prayers of the saints. Why? Well, simply put, God Almighty has chosen to work through the prayers of the saints. We are the "Salt of the Earth," and salt effects the entirety of that to which it is applied.

As far as I know, as of 1-12-17, there are three remaining cabinet posts with no selections:

National Intelligence
Agriculture
U.S. Trade Rep.

Thank you for your prayers.

Trump and his team is currently making decisions concerning selections to fill cabinet positions and thousands of government positions for the coming new administration. Many of these positions require senate approval. Of course these positions include the all-important federal judgeships.

I am requesting prayer for this. I am praying that the Lord will guide Trump and his team in selecting the right people for these positions (as many Christians as possible). I am praying these God ordained choices will be approved by the Senate, and I am also praying that the chosen appointees will show preference for the Christian worldview and the Church of God and they will help in turning America around for the good.

If anything good will be manifested in our nation it will only come forth through the prayers of the saints. Why? Well, simply put, God Almighty has chosen to work through the prayers of the saints. We are the "Salt of the Earth," and salt effects the entirety of that to which it is applied.

As far as I know, as of 1-12-17, there are three remaining cabinet posts with no selections:

Agriculture
U.S. Trade Rep
Than you for your prayers.

1 Tim 2. 1-2
I exhort that of all, supplications,intercessions, prayers, and giving of thanks be made for all men.

For kings, and for all that are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.

This is a biblical command. Thanks for the reminder.:thumbsup

I'm praying the Lord will intervene and bring to nothing the plans of those peoples and organizations that are planning to disrupt the inauguration tomorrow. Praying also that those peoples and organizations planning on showing up and supporting the Trump administration will prosper in their endeavor. Also praying for all of you praying Christians on this forum that the Lord will strengthen you as you stand in the gap for our nation.

Eze 22:30 And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none.

Oh Lord, thank you for strengthening the praying Christians on this forum who are standing in the gap for America. Thank you for raising up more interceding saints.

Eph 6:11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Back