Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Finally

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Congrats Dan.
Now that is thought provoking. Why is it their last Christmas morn at such a young age? No don't tell us, we have to buy it to find out!

Congrats Dan.
Now that is thought provoking. Why is it their last Christmas morn at such a young age? No don't tell us, we have to buy it to find out!
Christian Faith Publishing seemed to do as little as possible to accurately portray the book on the trailer, as well as on their cover. Danny and Annie are supposed to be both at 80 years of age on their final Christmas Morn together. They are about to die of underlying health conditions. Neither know this and Annie makes one last wish to live their lives over. It is granted. They both shrink to less than 2 inches tall and fall back in time to 5 years in age while at the same time staying in the present....the adventure begins there.

Christian Faith Publishing seemed to do as little as possible to accurately portray the book on the trailer, as well as on their cover. Danny and Annie are supposed to be both at 80 years of age on their final Christmas Morn together. They are about to die of underlying health conditions. Neither know this and Annie makes one last wish to live their lives over. It is granted. They both shrink to less than 2 inches tall and fall back in time to 5 years in age while at the same time staying in the present....the adventure begins there.
If you ever read the book, you'll see what a dis-service Christian Faith Publishing did. To acurately portray/promote my book. There is no other story out there like this.

Definitely a must read. If you have a blog you could promote itself.
They gave me a website I have yet to visit for my book. Ann and I are deciding how best to describe the book to attract all readers..young/old/believers/non_believers. Like life I start the book by throwing a wide net. The book narrows down to the inevitable collision course with Christ. You can't really tell you are reading a Christian story ar first, but by the end, it is unmistakenly and unapologetically Christian with no other alternative.

Blessings on your book Dan and I pray it will be an inspiration to all who read it. I saw the paperback on Amazon and will order it. You are Mark right? I want to make sure it's your book before I order it.

Blessings on your book Dan and I pray it will be an inspiration to all who read it. I saw the paperback on Amazon and will order it. You are Mark right? I want to make sure it's your book before I order it.
Yes and thank you. I hope you enjoy it. My full name on my birth certificate is Daniel Mark Lanham. I went by my middle name because I was always called Mark. I want to eventually have all my documents in line with my birth certificate. My driver's license and social security card still read Mark.........for now. I submitted my book as Daniel, but they made me use Mark. They acted like I was trying to get away with something.

Yes and thank you. I hope you enjoy it. My full name on my birth certificate is Daniel Mark Lanham. I went by my middle name because I was always called Mark. I want to eventually have all my documents in line with my birth certificate. My driver's license and social security card still read Mark.........for now. I submitted my book as Daniel, but they made me use Mark. They acted like I was trying to get away with something.
going to order it tonight. Looking forward to reading it.

daninthelionsden
I got your book yesterday and read it last night. If Faith Publishing would have used a picture of an old couple on the cover then the first chapter would have made more sense about her wish. It wasn't until the end of their journey up the tree did I finally understand what each branch meant and how you can see faith in Christ the whole way up. Many trials and tribulations that I can relate to in my own 67 years of life was seen through their journey as I remanence about my own life and finding true forgiveness in my heart. I will reread it again in a new light. Very good book. 👍

daninthelionsden
I got your book yesterday and read it last night. If Faith Publishing would have used a picture of an old couple on the cover then the first chapter would have made more sense about her wish. It wasn't until the end of their journey up the tree did I finally understand what each branch meant and how you can see faith in Christ the whole way up. Many trials and tribulations that I can relate to in my own 67 years of life was seen through their journey as I remanence about my own life and finding true forgiveness in my heart. I will reread it again in a new light. Very good book. 👍
Thank you so very much for your kind words of support. You are the very first person to tell me they read my book and liked it too. I know I was a little clumsy with the story, but it's my first try. Do you think it will sell?

Back