Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Finnish MP prosecuted for supporting real marriage

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Some people believed if I did not accept there personal belief and do what they want me to do and get a pass, then I'm not allowed to enter a cafe ad enjoy a coffee or go to a restaurant for something to eat because of my status.

If I didn't believe what they believed even they believed they were fully protected themself I was a threat to society and banned.

I seen that written before in history.

Crime is out of control in the UK and they can't solve crimes, but they can find a veteran and arrest him because he allegedly caused anxiety. Not like any governments done that locking there citizens down.

How is that thou. Someone shares a meme someone else created, just shared a meme someone didn't like and gets tracked down, arrested, and offered to go to re-education camp.

What's next. Call a drunk driver a stupid idiot and get sued for hurting there feelings. Tell a child Santa doesn't exist to not spread false and misleading information and get arrested for child abuse because you hurt there feelings.

It must be like 3 years since the police solved a single burglary,, I think in like 3 years only 5% of crimes have been solved, must be too busy arresting veterans who served the country because they hurt someone's feelings.

Your first problem is believing Fox news. It used to be a vaild news source but has dgenerated into a propaganda machine for the deluded Right.

You serve your country for 20+ years on the front line and then your country arrests you because someone accused you of hurting there feelings and causing them anxiety.

Displaying the Nazi symbol of the swastika is hardly just "hurting there [sic] feelings and causing them anxiety". There would be no England if Hitler and the Nazis had won WWII.

Anyhow it's all ridiculous. I don't agree with what was posted but I also think tracking down and arresting is a bit over the top. Anyhow I don't think anything come of it in the end it was all just ridiculous.

Who stands for the values of the country. I know I do. I respect everyone's right to there own thoughts, beliefs and opinions without interference, that includes all people to live there cultures and there religions without interference. No one wants to be forced to live under someone else's beliefs. We all want our own freedoms.

As long as no one is inciting violence towards others with hatred I have no problem. Beliefs and cultures clash and it's everyone to there own preferences and everyone just needs to leave everyone else alone in peace.

And my belief comes from my religion. Christ never told me to force my belief on anyone. I can share the gospel and give advice and people can either accept it or reject it. I don't force anything I believe on another human, that's morally wrong in my belief, and it's hypocritical because a hypocrite wouldn't like someone else forcing there belief on them they don't believe or face a penalty so why do they do it to others.

And thats what it's all about . You have to call people out and humble them when they turn power tripper and stand up because everyone loves a good power trip thinking they can control and tell other people what they can and cannot believe and say. Give an inch they will take a mile. Its about freedom and protection of everyone.

Back