Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

First Six Trumpets

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

for_his_glory

Fight the good fight of faith
2024 Supporter
God has already given what is written that we prepare ourselves to know what is coming, but yet many reject His truth. If there were a pretrib rapture of the church then why would God just end all things at once after we are taken up. What would be the purpose of the seven trumpets and seven vial judgements. Below is what we need to expect to happen during the first six trumpets sounding that leads up to the son of perdition who takes his seat to deceive the world promising safety and provision as there will appear amazing signs and wonders that could deceive even the very elect of God if possible, 2 Thessalonians 2:3-12; Matthew 24:24.

Rev Chapter 8-9 First six trumpets

Hail and fire can be likened unto meteors that fall from the sky as the brimstone God brought down from heaven striking those in Sodom and Gomorrah in Genesis 19:24. A third of the trees and all the green grass are burned up which makes a third part of the world with a shortage of oxygen in the air that is created from the carbon dioxide from the trees and living plants. I would only imagine the drifting smoke itself would cause respiratory problems for many people.

Seeing that this is Global the intense fire and smoke from all the trees and grass burning can travel for miles causing much more damage throughout the nations. The trees that produce various healthy foods for our well being will become scarce. The green grasses that would probably include crops of wheat, barley, corn and so forth will be destroyed causing a shortage in food. The animals we depend on as a food source will also die as they are left without vegetation they need to live on.

This great mountain burning with fire could be another meteor or even a series of meteors sent down from heaven at one time, but on an extremely larger scale as the third part of the sea is destroyed along with sea life and the third part of the ships that sit in it. The third part of the sea turned to blood by reason of all the animal life that is killed and those men, women and children who are on these ships that are destroyed. Take into consideration the disease that would spread from all the rotted sea life that is rotting away washing up on the shore and the flesh of those who were burned along with the ships.

These ships will more than likely be types of fuel tankers, merchant, fishing and luxury cruises ships traveling the waters. With the third of these ships being destroyed means a third part of the world’s fuel and food supply would be destroyed.

John saw in his vision a great star that is burning like a lamp that falls to earth. In John’s time torches were used as a light source so this star burning like a lamp or a torch could be that of a burning comet falling or a series of comets falling on earth. I can only think it to be many comets as they fall on the third part of rivers and streams as it poisons the third part of the earth’s fresh water supply and causes many to die from the bitter water they drink. This would also kill all fresh water fish leaving man without another food source.

This star is given a name called Wormwood because wormwood is a plant that can be potentially toxic in its pure form and has a bitter aroma to it. In large amounts, it can cause damage to the nervous system, resulting in convulsions, loss of muscle control, and sometimes death. Now we have a third part of the world without fresh water to drink.

With the third part of the sun, moon and stars being darkened this will affect mans source of electricity and heat that is vital to keep a certain degree of the earth warm, and generated power in homes, hospitals and manufacturing plants including nuclear reactors.

Agriculture and navigation would be hard pressed as it takes the solar power from the sun to run the solar cells that produces the energy needed to run farming machinery and trucks to take the produce to manufacturing plants where the produce is then distributed to market.

Vehicles such as cars, ambulances, planes, trains and the list goes on need an energy source from the sun in order to run their engines. The darkness of the third part of the day would be roughly around eight hours of daylight being lost and total darkness of night as the moon and stars are illuminated by the sun at night. A flashlight would be useless to see in the dark as it needs energy from the sun to run the battery that turns the light on.

This much darkness would cause people to panic in the streets creating chaos as the love of many will wax cold, Matthew 24:12. Riots would break out causing looting and lose of life as those who have not will do anything in desperation to take from those who have much.

Many at that time will reach out to the beast out of the earth being the son of perdition as they bow down to this beast and take its mark, 2Thessalonians 2:1-12; Rev 13.

In John’s time torches were used as a light source so this star burning like a lamp or a torch could be that of a burning comet falling or a series of comets falling on earth.

Not a comet falling. Part of the Sun explodes and hits the Earth.

With the third part of the sun, moon and stars being darkened

This is a direct result of the asteroid (burning mountain, 2nd Trumpet) Hitting the planet in the direction of its rotation. And part of our Sun (Great STAR, 3rd Trumpet) also hitting the planet in the direction of its rotation. These two event causes the Earth to SPIN FASTER, losing four hour in the day, and likewise in the night also.

The following verse only confirms what God told me:

Isa_24:19 The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly.

And not only moves more rapidly around its axis (shorter days and shorter nights), but will wobble in it's orbit too. And this verse confirms what God told me there:

Isa_24:20 The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard (WOBBLE), and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.

This generation has no ideal what is coming.

Everything else you say in the OP is in line with the Truth of God.

i said "Or you can merely Ask God to reveal it to you. As He has done for me."

The surest way to self-delusion unless one understands that if God really spoke, one is open to examination instead of stubbornly and proudly holding one’s own view while insulting others.

Jas_1:5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

i teach what brother James teaches.

Mat 7:7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
Mat 7:8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
Mat 7:9 Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone?
Mat 7:10 Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent?
Mat 7:11 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

i teach what our Lord Jesus teaches.

Joh_14:14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

Joh_15:7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

1Jn_3:22 And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight.

1Jn_5:14 And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us:
1Jn_5:15 And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.

Therefore if we believe these verses, then a person needs to merely ask God for this or that knowledge and He will give it.

i was praying to God for knowledge of His Word at the age of 10. Read the entire Bible over 80 times in my life, 3 times before the age of 12.
God reveals to whom God reveals.

that if God really spoke

You tell me. i made a video about God spoke to me and it saved this Girls life and changed her life forever. Do you think the voice i heard came from me, or from God? The video:

i said "Or you can merely Ask God to reveal it to you. As He has done for me."
Except it’s clear that God hasn’t “revealed” this to you. You are probably unaware that you claiming God Almighty told you what scripture means obligates us to test your interpretation. So I did and it fails miserably.
Jas_1:5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

i teach what brother James teaches.
You don’t claim wisdom. You claim interpretation. They aren’t the same.
Mat 7:7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
Mat 7:8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
Mat 7:9 Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone?
Mat 7:10 Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent?
Mat 7:11 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

i teach what our Lord Jesus teaches.
No you don’t. The Bible speaks a great deal about false teaching and all of them who do this claim they have special revelation from God. But there’s a test for this. You did not pass.
Joh_14:14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

Joh_15:7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
Ah, but there’s a requirement.
1Jn_3:22 And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight.
What you wrote was NOT pleasing in His sight because you insult.
1Jn_5:14 And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us:
1Jn_5:15 And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.

Therefore if we believe these verses, then a person needs to merely ask God for this or that knowledge and He will give it.
And anything that pops into the head is automatically God? Is that what you believe? Or us it only what pops into your head? One needs to learn to discern truth from untruth.
i was praying to God for knowledge of His Word at the age of 10. Read the entire Bible over 80 times in my life, 3 times before the age of 12.
God reveals to whom God reveals.
But we are required to test your claim that it is God. It failed.
You tell me. i made a video about God spoke to me and it saved this Girls life and changed her life forever. Do you think the voice i heard came from me, or from God? The video:

I didn’t say you NEVER EVER hear from God. Peter says that Jesus was the Christ and Jesus confirmed that God had told him that. A few minutes later Satan spoke to and through Peter and Peter couldn’t tell the difference. Don’t think that you are better.

How do we know Isaiah 53 was fulfilled? Because we know history.

Education in history is important if we are to understand prophesy and it’s fulfillment.

Last edited:
Except it’s clear that God hasn’t “revealed” this to you. You are probably unaware that you claiming God Almighty told you what scripture means obligates us to test your interpretation. So I did and it fails miserably.

CLEAR you say, yet you have NOT clearly revealed this. If it were so CLEAR, it seems it should be easy for you to reveal it. You are most certainly obligated to test me, made a video about that also called Trying the Spirits. The problem is. Scriptures are CLEAR HOW to TEST someone to see if they are false.
1) If what they say should come to pass does NOT come to pass they are FALSE.
2) If they teach something that is contrary to Scriptures, they are FALSE.

Have i not time and again ask you, even plead with you to reveal to me something i have said, that is contrary to the Word of God, if you can do that, then and only then can you prove me to be false. Just because you say i am false does not make it True.

You say you TESTED me, and i failed miserably, and why is it you can't reveal to me exactly HOW you tested me. Did you test me via your own methods or using the methods of God to test who is false? Yeah, you used your own methods to judge me to be false, even though i have said NOTHING untrue, or NOTHING contrary to the Word of God. What is it to me, if you choose to not believe the prophets of God?

You don’t claim wisdom. You claim interpretation. They aren’t the same.

Interpretations belong to God, NOT to humans, made a video about that too:

No you don’t. The Bible speaks a great deal about false teaching and all of them who do this claim they have special revelation from God. But there’s a test for this. You did not pass.

lol, you keep saying there is a TEST for this, yet do not reveal EXACTLY how you TESTED. Why is that? Is that TEST via the Word of God, or via your own opinions how you think the TEST should be? Just because YOU THINK i am false does not make that the Truth.

What you wrote was NOT pleasing in His sight because you insult.

So now you accuse me of insulting, yet i do not see where i have done this thing. If then i have insulted i would like to repent of it. But if you can't reveal this insult that i have done, how can i repent of it. Therefore since you accuse me of insulting, reveal to me this insult that i have done, so that i can repent of it. But if you do not reveal to me this insult, then that sin be upon your head and not mine, because you are not revealing to me where i have done that thing, so that i can repent of it. That sin be upon you, not me.

And anything that pops into the head is automatically God? Is that what you believe? Or us it only what pops into your head? One needs to learn to discern truth from untruth.

It is apparent you did NOT watch the video about the Distressed Lady. Where i described driving home one night and God said "David" and it scared me, i thought someone was in the back seat of my car, when i seen nobody there i started talking to God, watch the video, What God told me is NOT in my head, nor comes from me.

But we are required to test your claim that it is God. It failed.

i tell everyone to test my claim, for over 50 years nobody has proven me to be false. Just because you CLAIM to have tested me, does not make that the Truth, is it a lie? Did you test me? Tell us all how you TESTED me, so we can all know that i am false.

Is it not your God given duty to inform all these people that i am false? What kind of person tests me and proves me to be false yet does NOT tell others? If i am False, would God not want you to reveal it to everyone? Would He not want you to reveal to everyone how you TESTED me, and i FAILED miserably. Why can't you reveal HOW YOU tested me? If i failed, Reveal to all here HOW I FAILED YOUR TEST. What kind of Godly person would not be blowing the Trumpet about a false teacher? Do you think keeping silent pleases God? How many people with my false teaching am i leading astray? How many people will believe those things that i teach that YOU claim are false, and you did nothing to stop it? You did not sound the Trumpet to warn anyone? Therefore reveal here to all, HOW you TESTED me, and how badly i failed YOUR TEST, reveal it. If you don't do so, then surely you did NOT TEST me at all, it is merely your opinion that i must be false, and did NOT Test me at all.

Don’t think that you are better.

i don't. Not that you will believe me. But i sill tell the Truth, i don't.

Not a comet falling. Part of the Sun explodes and hits the Earth.

This is a direct result of the asteroid (burning mountain, 2nd Trumpet) Hitting the planet in the direction of its rotation. And part of our Sun (Great STAR, 3rd Trumpet) also hitting the planet in the direction of its rotation. These two event causes the Earth to SPIN FASTER, losing four hour in the day, and likewise in the night also.

The following verse only confirms what God told me:

Isa_24:19 The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly.

And not only moves more rapidly around its axis (shorter days and shorter nights), but will wobble in it's orbit too. And this verse confirms what God told me there:

Isa_24:20 The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard (WOBBLE), and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.

This generation has no ideal what is coming.

Everything else you say in the OP is in line with the Truth of God.
Comet, asteroid or even the stars of heaven falling as it could be any of those things with flaming fire, but it will definitely shake the earth and no doubt move it off its axis.

The surest way to self-delusion unless one understands that if God really spoke, one is open to examination instead of stubbornly and proudly holding one’s own view while insulting others.
And who is insulting anyone here. If you do not agree then give your understandings instead of telling others they are false teachers, but yet not saying how you have tested them as the same can be said about you and your understandings that many do not agree with. These are his understandings by how he studies the word of God just like all of us within our own understandings. Sometimes we agree and sometimes we do not, but yet it does not make us any less then being a child of God.

1Jn 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
1Jn 4:2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
1Jn 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

1Jn 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.
1Jn 4:5 They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.
1Jn 4:6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.

I have known DiscipleDave for many years in here and he is truly a man of God who believes in God and His Son Christ Jesus. 1 John 4:1-6 is the only way to test the spirits that teach us. Dave and I do not always agree and I have no problem with that. Some people have more Spiritual knowledge then others and if we hear what each brings to the table we just might learn or see something that we never understood before.

Or you can merely Ask God to reveal it to you. As He has done for me.
I do ask the Holy Spirit to reveal to me, but most of the time God's Spirit sends me through a lot of scriptures to put the pieces all together. Although I would never tell anyone to agree with me, but to take the scriptures I give and search them for themselves. Somethings you and I agree and somethings we do not, but yet you are my brother in Christ and hopefully we can learn from one another.

How do we know Isaiah 53 was fulfilled? Because we know history.

Education in history is important if we are to understand prophesy and it’s fulfillment.
What does Isaiah 53 have to do with the OP?

Please stay on topic and give your understandings as we are giving our own and discussing them.

What does Isaiah 53 have to do with the OP?

Please stay on topic and give your understandings as we are giving our own and discussing them.
We know that some scriptures are fulfilled because we know history. No scripture says the temple was destroyed exactly as Jesus said because it happened after the New Testament was finished by then. But we know it because we know the history. That’s how it relates. You would have had to read the exchange to see how it IS on topic.

By the way, which ToS says every thread has to stick to the OP?

I do ask the Holy Spirit to reveal to me, but most of the time God's Spirit sends me through a lot of scriptures to put the pieces all together.

Amen, Scriptures interprets Scriptures

Although I would never tell anyone to agree with me, but to take the scriptures I give and search them for themselves.

This is what i say as well, Don't believe anything any human being today tells you, but to be like the Bereans who when they heard a thing, they did not immediately believe that thing, they went to the Word of God to see if what they were hearing was lining up with Scriptures. This last days generation would do well to think and be like the Bereans. But alas, this generation is NOT like the Bereans, if they hear anything that does not line up with what they believe, they do not listen any more, and by no means go to the Word.

Somethings you and I agree and somethings we do not,

We should work on that. The Word of God plainly teaches us to be of One Mind, to think the same things. If then we are disagreeing on things, how are we of ONE MIND?

but yet you are my brother in Christ and hopefully we can learn from one another.

i can tell you are indeed being led by the Spirit of Truth.

i hope to learn a great many things, for example some day God will reveal what the 7 thunders uttered, to someone, i would love to learn that information from the one He reveals it to, because He has not told me that thing.

And who is insulting anyone here.
Who did I say was here? But do you think that no one insults those they disagree with as a pattern? Can you not see that this is a very common response here?
If you do not agree then give your understandings instead of telling others they are false teachers, but yet not saying how you have tested them as the same can be said about you and your understandings that many do not agree with.
I didn’t say he’s a false teacher, that’s a false accusation. So you do the very thing you say I do and it’s wrong when I do it. And I gave the reasons but they were subtle. I hadn’t time to expand.
These are his understandings by how he studies the word of God just like all of us within our own understandings.
No, he claims God personally teaches him. That is different. There are new believers here, they need to know that claiming that doesn’t make it so. Did you even read what he wrote?
Sometimes we agree and sometimes we do not, but yet it does not make us any less then being a child of God.
Who says any different?
1Jn 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
1Jn 4:2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
1Jn 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

1Jn 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.
1Jn 4:5 They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.
1Jn 4:6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.
You probably don’t know that John was addressing the Gnostics, a heresy in his day. That application doesn’t work today. There are atheists who know that Jesus lived and died, that is, came in the flesh. They just don’t see that he was special.
I have known DiscipleDave for many years in here and he is truly a man of God who believes in God and His Son Christ Jesus. 1 John 4:1-6 is the only way to test the spirits that teach us.
No, it isn’t as there are many atheists who will pass that test. Paul didn’t apply that test to the Judizers in Galations. He didn’t apply it to Peter either when he rebuked him.

You:
Dave and I do not always agree and I have no problem with that. Some people have more Spiritual knowledge then others and if we hear what each brings to the table we just might learn or see something that we never understood before.
Ah, so that’s why you after me. I’ve not responded as you wish to your friend. He would do better to not claim that God is personally teaching him what he believes. We have to apply a more stringent test. And what is worse, it gives him the puffed up response that if anyone disagrees, including you, they are in the status of rejecting Gods teaching.

Ok, this isn’t about the 6 trumpets per say but then the other posts wander away from that too. There’s a verse in Revelations that says God will destroy those who destroy the earth. How is it then that it’s OK if He destroys the planet as you think He will?

For those new to the discussion, I think the verses about sun and moon and stars no longer functioning are metaphors for terrible things happening in a civilization.

Who did I say was here? But do you think that no one insults those they disagree with as a pattern? Can you not see that this is a very common response here?

I didn’t say he’s a false teacher, that’s a false accusation. So you do the very thing you say I do and it’s wrong when I do it. And I gave the reasons but they were subtle. I hadn’t time to expand.

No, he claims God personally teaches him. That is different. There are new believers here, they need to know that claiming that doesn’t make it so. Did you even read what he wrote?

Who says any different?

You probably don’t know that John was addressing the Gnostics, a heresy in his day. That application doesn’t work today. There are atheists who know that Jesus lived and died, that is, came in the flesh. They just don’t see that he was special.

No, it isn’t as there are many atheists who will pass that test. Paul didn’t apply that test to the Judizers in Galations. He didn’t apply it to Peter either when he rebuked him.

You:
Dave and I do not always agree and I have no problem with that. Some people have more Spiritual knowledge then others and if we hear what each brings to the table we just might learn or see something that we never understood before.
Ah, so that’s why you after me. I’ve not responded as you wish to your friend. He would do better to not claim that God is personally teaching him what he believes. We have to apply a more stringent test. And what is worse, it gives him the puffed up response that if anyone disagrees, including you, they are in the status of rejecting Gods teaching.
Sorry, but this is all very unnecessary. It was you that was accusing DiscipleDave of being a false teacher saying you tested him, but would not let us know how you tested him. This conversation is over as I will not reply to any rebuttals.

Back