Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Fist of fury

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Shema

CF Ambassador
An Emoji Devotional for The 17th January 2022

Topic: fist of fury

Highlights:

Surely the arm of the LORD is not too short to save, nor his ear too dull to hear. Isaiah 59:1

Hey guys, it's been a while. I want to talk about God's fist of fury. In Exodus 8:19 "This is the finger of God!" (the magicians exclaimed to Pharaoh...) Call it God's hand or arm of the Lord.

It is a mighty and powerful arm. It's so powerful it can frighten a magician a Chief Lector, who served as the pharaoh's head magician and right-hand man in ancient times.

See, Once God's arm turns into a fist, then be rest assured that God's anger is fuming and He is ready to fight anything that the enemy represent or any stumbling block causing delays to expected provisions.

God's fist is not hard to come by, but like Moses, Samuel, Joshua, Elijah, Elisha, David, Daniel etc we must have an encounter with God first and Our purpose in life must have same direction with God's purpose as No one can stop God from achieving his purpose.

If anything or anyone stands in God's way, they may attract his fist of fury. In Psalms 18:7 the Bible says "The earth trembled and quaked, and the foundations of the mountains shook; they trembled because he was angry."

The best part is to ensure that God's anger is not directed towards you. Be in good relationship with Him. Tell God about what is not allowing you to achieve your divine purpose and ask Him to center his fist of fury against such opposition. (Psalms 139:21)

Prayer: Dear God, I knew that you have created me with daily loads of opportunities of abundance to fulfill your divine purpose for my life on earth. Please Search and find out all oppositions that opposes my divine destiny and blast them with your fist of fury right now in Jesus name. God, If it were my faults that is causing oppositions to your divine purpose for my life, please lead me to the right path right now in Jesus name I pray. Amen

Back