Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Study Fleeing To The Power Of His Cross

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Albert Finch

ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY
Hebrews 4:16 - "Let us therefore draw near with confidence to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and may find grace to help in time of need. "

How do we draw near with confidence to the throne of grace?

"How do we draw near with confidence to the throne of grace?"....Because Jesus has broken down the wall of partition between God and man. When Jesus died on the cross, the veil was torn from top to bottom....Mark 15:37 "And Jesus cried with a loud voice, and gave up the ghost. 15:38 And the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom." thus allowing an entrance to God thru Christ's sacrifice of His Body and Blood on the cross.

Before you do, pray, submit your will to His, completely, study, and meditate on what you have studied, fully expecting God, through the use of His Holy Spirit to answer you but wait patiently because you may, no, will, not receive an answer before you need it.

Tough Love, I know, but He does love you and if you do these things He will walk with you.

Before you do, pray, submit your will to His, completely, study, and meditate on what you have studied, fully expecting God, through the use of His Holy Spirit to answer you but wait patiently because you may, no, will, not receive an answer before you need it.

Tough Love, I know, but He does love you and if you do these things He will walk with you.
Please post the scriptures to support your statement - this is bible study.

Hebrews 4:16 - "Let us therefore draw near with confidence to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and may find grace to help in time of need. "
How do we draw near with confidence to the throne of grace?

The Holy Spirit was sent to convict us of sin, and He will point out our sin.

The remedy is to repent. Repentance is not just turning away from the sin, but it is turning to the Lord. If we only take a half step of turning from the sin, we will fall again.

We must turn to the Lord, fleeing to the power of His cross (through affirming and meditating on the scriptures that confirm our inheritance in Christ), beholding His glory and nature. Then we will be changed.

He INCREASES in us as we behold His glory and who we are in Him, NOT our own shortcomings.

ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY

i was talking to a friend on the street when he said that the flesh keeps winning that no matter how hard he tries to escape he always goes back.. So i asked him if he was asking in sincerity.. Like Albert said: if we only take half a step we'll fail.. i told my friend that i had asked the Lord to kill me if i ever took another drop.. He half smiled and said: ouch! I'm not ready to go that far.. but said: now i understand what its going to take..

*edit: Yo Kevin.. if your reading this just remember.. with God nothing is impossible.. :)

We must turn to the Lord, fleeing to the power of His cross (through affirming and meditating on the scriptures that confirm our inheritance in Christ), beholding His glory and nature. Then we will be changed.
Meditating on scriptures is a good work, however it doesn't give us victory over the world, the flesh, and the Devil. If the Believer place their faith in anything except “Christ and Him Crucified,” that “Christ shall profit you nothing” (Gal. 5:2). That good work turns into Spiritual Adultery.

Back