Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] For my mom, and everyone I know. And me.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Need prayer for my mother, she’s not feeling well. All my family and everyone else I know. For all their salvation most of all.

I’m not mentally well either. I also need Gods help in every area of my life.

Thank you all.

Father God through Jesus Christ our Lord bless you all with love, peace, help, and guidance in everything you do. And into his will for you. Amen.

Dear Heavenly, Powerful, Almighty God, I ask that you would grant each person involved with Spiritual Circumcision so that they might be set free of the Captivity of the Devil. Restore and Redeem them from this unholy life so that they might Live Renewed and in your image. Redeem them so that they might belong to your Holy Vine.

In the Name of your Powerful Son, Jesus . . .

Dear Heavenly, Powerful, Almighty God, I ask that you would grant each person involved with Spiritual Circumcision so that they might be set free of the Captivity of the Devil. Restore and Redeem them from this unholy life so that they might Live Renewed and in your image. Redeem them so that they might belong to your Holy Vine.

amen

Amen. Jesus Christ our Lord bless you. Thank you.

Prayer is in the heart, not openly, because that is glory to men.

Here is the way:

Matthew 6:5 And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

Acts 9:40 But Peter put them all forth, and kneeled down, and prayed; and turning him to the body said, Tabitha, arise. And she opened her eyes: and when she saw Peter, she sat up.

Amen .

Back