Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Praise __] Former lost sheep

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Trying to stop the trauma drama loops. Truth? Jesus Christ has moved mightily in my life. I think it’s part of why I am a permanent outcast. Not the way the world works apparently. Praise God for His mercy!

Yes, praise God.

And, we who are Christian are all 'former lost sheep'. And, we all are 'outcasts' of the world. And, we all are targets of satan to be destroyed.

If satan had his way, we all would die today.

Quantrill

Trying to stop the trauma drama loops. Truth? Jesus Christ has moved mightily in my life. I think it’s part of why I am a permanent outcast. Not the way the world works apparently. Praise God for His mercy!

Christ_empowered my prayer partner and brother in Christ.

I agree with you and everyone here, that we are all outcasts in some way because of our faith. But let's not forget that there are a few out there that want what we have, and we have to be careful not to overlook them, and be in prayer that God opens our eyes and opens our hearts, to be aware of those God might send to us.

MASON, my friend, says it'll be about a week and a half before we can start, because he has his house all tore up, and is re-arranging it. I've seen it and he's not kidding!!
So I'll keep you up to date as we all pray together.

God bless you all, as we grow together in love, as brothers and sisters in Christ.

Last edited:
I realize that my testimony overlaps with other believers testimonies. God’s work in each individual’s life varies in details but the overall themes of reconciliation restoration redemption and forgiveness are consistent. 😀
ABSOLUTELY Christ_empowered.
Each of our stories can be a testimony to someone, either here or in our circle of people close to us.
God bless you, my brother, as you continue to grow in His image.

Back