Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Fox News Poll: Most Americans think Trump lacks "mental fitness" to be president.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I'm pointing out the opposite. Other states are leeching off Illinois, which pays much more out in federal taxes than it gets back.

No state collects federal taxes. It's just that red states generally get more back in state welfare than they pay in.
I'm ignoring the statement here as that is not revelant to what my initial statement of the Democrats don't list in the top ten states on road and infrastructure.according to you they have the tax base .

But they don't actually spend on it as they can.

Most retirees to My state are snowbirds often prior union employees .

Their retirement is more then you make .

That one bridge tender ,no master's degree ,just push this button to lift the draw bridge and lower it .or to collect tools.he said he couldn't afford to live in NYC or it's suburbs so he moved her.he collects at 38 years old .

If high taxation creates job them shoot take it all from the union guys .some of the subway construction costs are a billion per mile . Highway robbery .

In your blithe dismally to you MayGodHeal to ignore the roads .tell that to the pro leftist union teacher about her food costs,gas costs and high advalorem .union dues are still owed and taxes for those pot holes are owed still.

In this case, the jury looked at the evidence and found that he raped her, then denied it and slandered her. That's what cost him millions. Then he went out and slandered her again. So now he'll be back in court, to pay up more millions. He's not too bright, it seems.

He was accused of being a rapist that he denied and the jury also found him not guilty.

I think it was assault and I don't know how that was defined maybe touching without consent that he denies?

A lawyer who was a Trump critic influenced her to sue. And it just so happens to be 27 years later. Was there ever a police report filed?.

I'm ignoring the statement here as that is not revelant to what my initial statement of the Democrats don't list in the top ten states on road and infrastructure.according to you they have the tax base .
There is this study...

But it focuses on crime, economics, health and education; all things which blue states do much better. Interesting that he doesn't mention roads, which apparently red states do much better.

Interestingly, when one looks up the states with the most dangerous roads...

Red states are far more dangerous. I notice that Alaska, Utah, Florida and Georgia are outliers with safer roads than the other red states.

He was accused of being a rapist that he denied and the jury also found him not guilty.
No. The jury found him liable for assaulting her and slandering her when lying abut it.
I think it was assault and I don't know how that was defined maybe touching without consent that he denies?
Forced sexual intercourse does fit that description, yes. The jury looked at the evidence and found him liable.

No. The jury found him liable for assaulting her and slandering her when lying abut it.

Forced sexual intercourse does fit that description, yes. The jury looked at the evidence and found him liable.

It depends how one defines assault. I dont think he was guilty of forced intercource that would be rape. I mean these days some people think if a man just looks at a woman for more that 5 seconds that rape.

I have been falsely accused twice for assault one for grabing there butt yet admitted I done nothing wrong and they were just attention seeking, and the other was a dude accusing me of assaulting his girlfriend and even she denied it and appologised to me knowing i had done no wrong.

Both accusations were on camera anyhow so they could have easily been proven false accusations.

Amazing how attractive women can show off and wear little skimpy bikinis and a man is expected to wear some type of full burka and blind themsleves or they labelled some type of pervert.

Anything God says or is morally good gets attacked.

God says fill the earth and procreate but if a man just looks at a woman in attraction that's somehow a form of assault, and the world is overpopulated as the elites try claim so its somehow ok for young people who are still developing and confused because they being brainwashed if they want to remove there biological parts before they are even old enough to know right from wrong, and that is actual child abuse, and this LGBT promotion that if anyone disagrees its offensive and they should be punished for it some sort of hate crime.

It's so crooked.

Section 21 of the Humann Rights Act 2019
(Human Rights Act ) (Queensland) protects two distinct rights:

1. the right of individuals to hold opinions without interference

2. the right of every person to seek, receive and impart information and ideas regardless of the means of communication.

Subsection 21(1) protects the right to hold an opinion without interference, which is considered a fundamental component of a person’s right to privacy. An ‘opinion’ is likely to be interpreted broadly and include political, academic, personal, moral, religious and other opinions.

Hi MayGodHeal
Well I see that you’re very unhappy with the current operation of the government, and surely some of your concerns I share. However, I also understand that under a democratic republic form of government it isn’t all about me and the way I think everyone should live their lives. It’s a matter of what the predominant majority wants. And I just accept most government interference on that basis of understanding.

As for my faith and obedience to God, I’ve always held that to be a personal responsibility of the believing individual. I also understand that there was a time that God Himself tried to get an entire nation to follow His commands and laws. As I read the Scriptures, that didn’t work out very well, even though it was God Himself that laid down the law. Do you really think that man is going to do better at that?

God bless
Ted

Hi MayGodHeal
it isn’t all about me and the way I think everyone should live their lives. It’s a matter of what the predominant majority wants. And I just accept most government interference on that basis of understanding.

God bless
Ted

I think it is all about me and what i believe is morally right and i should be allowed to live my life without interference. I'm a individual with my own morals and beliefs and I will not just bow down and accept what a majority wants and believes if i dont agree with it. I'm sure history has many examples of that.

The law is summed up as love your neighbour as yourself and love does no harm to its neighbour.

Accusing someone of hate simply because they have different beliefs and opinions or disagree is not valid. People who claim that is abuse and defamation. There is nothing more offensive than being called a racist when your not a racist for example. A true racist will admit they are a racist and dont try hide it.

Politician here who claimed its straight white men who causes violence in the world.

Apparently there was an excuse for the greeny lunatic that mentioned gender identity, biological sex, and skin color calling them violent.

I'm sorry, but that's only the law for believers. You do realize that the world isn't made up of only christians...right?

God bless,
Ted

Yes I understand that and that is why the values of the country has freedom of speech, religion, expression, belief and opinion for everyone equally without interference that many are trying to destroy.

The law of love your neighbour as yourself and love does not harm to its neighbour is basically the fundamental laws of the country.

I'm not sure what you are talking about it isn’t all about you and the way you think everyone should live their lives. It’s a matter of what the predominant majority wants. But that's your belief.

To me It is about me and my moral beliefs and what I think and what I believe, and I do not have to accept and believe what a majority believes and wants. Maybe a majority vote gets the say but I still don't have to agree and accept it as truth.

Back