Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Fox News Poll: Most Americans think Trump lacks "mental fitness" to be president.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I got arrested and locked in a cage for minding my own business with a natural seed bearing herb and charged with being a potential criminal yet people were legaly selling there bodies for money.

The majority still think im a criminal for having a cone in peace but random relationships and divorce, prostitution, and abortion is ok.

The last leader who not only went tyranny but failed on every promise to the people and who got the lowest approval ratings and then quit on the people, and who created and smiled and said there are 2 classes of peolpe in society with more rights for some than others, she recieved the highest honors award someone can ever recieve. Lol.

Honestly, Trump really didn't do much of an act to pretend he was a good person. But doing evil behind people's backs is his SOP. There really aren't many people who have trusted Trump who haven't lived to regret it.

Before Trump, the last truly evil president we had was Nixon. Whatever Reagan's faults, his intentions were good. Carter was perhaps the best person to be president, but he just never did very well. Bush may have messed up big time, but he meant well.

Biden, having presided over a growing economy, in which employment figures keep exceeding expectations, certainly did more than mean well. His latest achievement, brokering a bipartisan agreement on the debt ceiling merely points this out. Some republican extremists are trying to paint it as a defeat for the GOP, but it really does provide some things that the republicans wanted, in addition to the things the democrats wanted.

Trump wasn't hiding behind his lies. The Democrats running this country is. You realize that during Bidens campaign they had in his agenda of banning gas vehicles by 2035? They took that down because they didn't want Americans upset. Despite the fact they've tried multiple times in pushing EVs. I don't care about peoples opinions about EVs or the reasons behind it but it's not the governments role to tell people what to buy or not what to buy. Bush and Obama started this whole mess. Since they realized Americans are not going to buy EVs they're going to end gas burners behind our backs.

Furthermore ever since at least 80s Americans have been angry with the politicians within our government. Its how hardcore punk music started or at least one of the reasons.

Hi MayGodHeal
Well I see that you’re very unhappy with the current operation of the government, and surely some of your concerns I share. However, I also understand that under a democratic republic form of government it isn’t all about me and the way I think everyone should live their lives. It’s a matter of what the predominant majority wants. And I just accept most government interference on that basis of understanding.

As for my faith and obedience to God, I’ve always held that to be a personal responsibility of the believing individual. I also understand that there was a time that God Himself tried to get an entire nation to follow His commands and laws. As I read the Scriptures, that didn’t work out very well, even though it was God Himself that laid down the law. Do you really think that man is going to do better at that?

God bless
Ted

Americans have been angry with the politicians running this country since at least the 80s (as mentioned above, replying to Barbarian). Its just that no one has done anything to stop them and its much worse now and it shows nothing was learned from when Trump was in office that you can't be forcing your way as a politician yet its much worse now.

If you wanted people to have health insurance could have been as easy as getting into contact with that person to offer solutions instead of a penalty tax.

People on the other hand rely on their gas vehicles and politicians spent so much time, money and effort into building all these roads instead of designing cities around humans instead of cars. You can't just make it more difficult for people and tell them if you don't like the gas prices to buy an electric vehicle or go around telling people to stop buying gas cars. Further, you can't just release a study saying gas stoves are hazardous to you and your family when you've been campaigning to end fossil fuels. How is this not manipulative and evil?

Yeah I get it you don't want to deal with noisy smelly fossil fuel technology. Well unfortunately we can't change that but we can change our political leaders to offer alternatives without trying to force the end of fossil fuels.

We don't want to live in the present anymore it's either the future or the past. Well right now we don't have leaders in office with morals. These people that vote them in hate Christianity. And I don't align myself with those people.

miamited and these past few presidents has been wasting taxpayer money on pet projects. I pay a lot more for taxes in Illinois but still dealing with bad roads.

Basically I'm working for people who mismanage this money. I don't work for the government.

Basically politicians are like the school bullies taking your lunch money leaving you hungry for the rest of the school day.

Trump wasn't hiding behind his lies.
Even his supporters admit that he lies constantly.
Americans have been angry with the politicians running this country since at least the 80s (as mentioned above, replying to Barbarian). Its just that no one has done anything to stop them
They are called "elections." And while there are a lot of angry people, most Americans are rationally looking at candidates and voting thereby. At worst, the "angry" guys are 40% of the electorate.

Even his supporters admit that he lies constantly.

They are called "elections." And while there are a lot of angry people, most Americans are rationally looking at candidates and voting thereby. At worst, the "angry" guys are 40% of the electorate.

Bush sent us into a war, causing our fuel prices to rise. Obama is responsible for pushing electric vehicles out to the fold. Trump didnt care about that and now Biden is here wasting taxpayer on this and all anyone ever thinks about here is raising more taxes.

This mindset is not sustainable. Besides that people voted out Trump, they hate conservatives because they feel entitled to our money. Of course you're going to vote for the politicans giving you handouts. Obama basically gave everybody that voted for him handouts and that's exactly what these politicians do. But as a result you got a divided country now and Obama did that.

I think it is all about me and what i believe is morally right and i should be allowed to live my life without interference. I'm a individual with my own morals and beliefs and I will not just bow down and accept what a majority wants and believes if i dont agree with it. I'm sure history has many examples of that.

The law is summed up as love your neighbour as yourself and love does no harm to its neighbour.

Accusing someone of hate simply because they have different beliefs and opinions or disagree is not valid. People who claim that is abuse and defamation. There is nothing more offensive than being called a racist when your not a racist for example. A true racist will admit they are a racist and dont try hide it.

Yes I understand that and that is why the values of the country has freedom of speech, religion, expression, belief and opinion for everyone equally without interference that many are trying to destroy.

The law of love your neighbour as yourself and love does not harm to its neighbour is basically the fundamental laws of the country.

I'm not sure what you are talking about it isn’t all about you and the way you think everyone should live their lives. It’s a matter of what the predominant majority wants. But that's your belief.

To me It is about me and my moral beliefs and what I think and what I believe, and I do not have to accept and believe what a majority believes and wants. Maybe a majority vote gets the say but I still don't have to agree and accept it as truth.

I pretty much said it before, but if the majority voted for Biden, they voted for him because of free handouts and they hate Trump. Just like Obama, they voted for him to get free stuff.

California is having problems with home owners insurance companies among other things the politicians are not handling the wildfires problem.

Defamation, false claim, emotional harm, lying to authorities. I think anyone who falsely accuses someone and the accused is found innocent they should get life in prison without bail. That might slow liars down a bit.

I think Australians are figuring out that voting for a non elected group of peoples to have office over elected governments is not a good idea.

Here in America we vote for politicans who waste our taxes on this, Ford, GM, BMW and other automakers all has battery issues I lost count on how many recalls has happened. Political leaders has a bad habit of spending taxpayer money before researching whether its going to be a waste. CFL bulbs, plastic bags, electric vehicles. Yet its only up to 40% angry about this problem. People on social security should be furious they were about to lose their paychecks because our government has a spending problem.

The Pinto, a subcompact car made by Ford Motor Company, became infamous in the 1970s for bursting into flames if its gas tank was ruptured in a collision. The lawsuits brought by injured people and their survivors uncovered how the company rushed the Pinto through production and onto the market.

Hi MayGodHeal

Right! And we've never had recalls for vehicles bursting into flames until battery power came along.

God bless,
Ted

The Pinto, a subcompact car made by Ford Motor Company, became infamous in the 1970s for bursting into flames if its gas tank was ruptured in a collision. The lawsuits brought by injured people and their survivors uncovered how the company rushed the Pinto through production and onto the market.

Hi MayGodHeal

Right! And we've never had recalls for vehicles bursting into flames until battery power came along.

God bless,
Ted

Many if not all major manufacturers has had recalls for the batteries. GMs Chevy Bolt, Ford F150 Lightning and others. And one would argue with rushing these battery vehicles onto the market since the problem is due to the batteries is why they're having to recall the vehicles.

And also this blame is squarely put on this administration for pushing these vehicles to the market knowing the risks lithium ion batteries pose. They burn for days, even weeks cant be put out like other fires.

And also this blame is squarely put on this administration for pushing these vehicles to the market knowing the risks lithium ion batteries pose. They burn for days, even weeks cant be put out like other fires.
Hi MayGodHeal

You know your blind dislike of the present administration is causing you to make wildly unfounded statements. The EV surge has been going on long before Pres. Biden was elected to office by a majority vote of both the public and the EC. But, you are, of course, welcome to see things as you like. Under the 'facts that are in line with reality', under the Biden administration, much like most others, there have been some good things accomplished and some not so good things accomplished, as any individual might perceive things.

Consider that the Grump oversaw the largest free money giveaway in the history of our nation. $3.3T in Covid relief. A vast amount of it going to people who didn't need it, but Grump was just so excited about everyone in the country receiving a check with his name on it.

Example: My son worked for Intel when the pandemic began. He made just under 100k and never lost a day of work. In fact, under the pandemic restrictions he made money because he didn't have to drive to work and he didn't have to eat out for lunch. Saving him probably $10/day in fuel and meal costs. While still drawing his regular salary. Shortly after the pandemic started he interviewed for Apple and went to work for them with a 40k increase in salary, plus a 150k stock investment as a 'sign on' bonus. Guess what? Grump made sure that my son took some money out of your pocket.

I'm retired and my income didn't go down one red cent throughout the pandemic, and since most of my 'income' is stock investment growth, the slight initial loss when the markets fell has now been made back. But my income was stable because it's not based on my investments in the market. I get SS and have a 401k draw and another small draw from an investment account. It's all still there and was always there throughout the entirety of the pandemic. Guess what? Grump sent me a check, too.

So, you want to talk about wasteful government spending. That $3.3T was half of the debt increase that we gained under the Grump administration. And today, under the Biden administration, both myself and my son are doing better than we ever were under the Grump one. So, I think for a vast amount of the working populace, those checks were a free giveaway of government money that was totally unnecessary.

Not only did the Grump giveaway your money to people that didn't really need it, but he gave away a pile of revenue through tax cuts that benefitted people such as himself, more than people like you and I.

God bless,
Ted

Back