Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Friends or Fences

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Shema

CF Ambassador
Screenshot_20220331-024545.png
An Emoji devotions for Thu, March 31, 2022

Topic: Friends or Fences

Highlight: Jesus wept.
John 11:35

See to it, then, that the light within you is not darkness. Luke 11:35

Jesus wept for his friend in John 11:35 but he did not lose hope. He bounced back in hope and raised up Lazarus. weeping may stay for the night, but rejoicing comes in the morning. See to it that your hope is not covered with darkness. It is very dangerous to weep and lose hope. Seeing other people weeping may make you too want to cry but after the cry Psalms 30:5 says Joy comes in the morning; provided you do not lose your hope in God. If Jesus had lost his hope, Lazarus could have been buried. Other people has lost hope and it made Jesus too cry because they were crying but though Jesus wept He did not let darkness cover his mind. He was able to say "Lazarus come forth" with hope of resurrection. (John 11:43)

It takes only grace of God to stand strong. in John 11:25 "Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die;"
in Psalm 30:5 even though you think that maybe God is angry with you:

His anger lasts for a little while, but then his kindness brings life. The night may be filled with tears, but in the morning we can sing for joy!
Psalms 30:5 ERV

Build your fences with hope in God's mercy and grace. Who can accuse the people God has chosen? No one! God is the one who makes them right.
Romans 8:33 ERV

Please be strong, please build your fences with God's favor today.

Psalm 5;12 Lord, when you bless good people, you surround them with your love, like a large shield that protects them.
Psalms 5:12

John 3:16 Yes, God loved the world so much that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him would not be lost but have eternal life.

Do not let anything weigh you down. Keep your hope bright. There is joy when the morning comes and be sure to wait for it.

Prayer: In Jesus name I accept the advice of the Holy Spirit. I remain confident that I will see the goodness of God in the land of the living. Amen.

Back