Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

From the 'we can only hope' files:

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Alright!!! This means there's likely no way that he'll be re-elected. He'll need every Republican he can get to push him over the top and now he's abandoning that very, very large party for...what? Some new party with maybe a few million followers? I'm pretty sure if he goes that route, thankfully we're all through with him. His reign of terror and bluster and braggadocio will be over. God is good!!!!

God bless,
Ted

Hi hawkman

Sadly, that story's two years old and he didn't create that new party. He's still a hanger on of the Republican fiasco. I'm really curious to see what's going to become of the Republican party. I'm still counting on Sen. Lindsey Graham being correct in his early prognostication.

God bless,
Ted

And more great news: Unattractive women who “look like a thumb” shouldn’t complain about losing abortion rights because they’re the “least” likely to get pregnant, Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) said in a jaw-dropping speech to college students at a conservative conference in Florida on Saturday.

God bless,
Ted

And more great news: Unattractive women who “look like a thumb” shouldn’t complain about losing abortion rights because they’re the “least” likely to get pregnant, Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) said in a jaw-dropping speech to college students at a conservative conference in Florida on Saturday.

God bless,
Ted
Source?

Oh. LOL. It's obvious satire. But yeah . . . I too am amazed any of them get impregnated. I don't think the ocean could hold enough whiskey ... 🤣

Hi Aaron,

Usually satire pieces aren't covered by more than one, maybe two sources, since the satirist is usually writing for a satirical paper/magazine. So, there's your source!!

I too am amazed any of them get impregnated. I don't think the ocean could hold enough whiskey ... 🤣
I'm guessing you're a 'heart of America' red neck or just a heartless child.

God bless,
Ted

God bless,
Ted

Are unattractive women less likely to get pregnant?

How does one define unattractive?. What is unattractive to one man could be very attractive to another man.

I see woman I personaly do not find attractive and they with a man, so obviously he finds them attractive.

I do not belive there is such a thing as a unattractive woman, only individual preferences.

Are unattractive women less likely to get pregnant?

How does one define unattractive?. What is unattractive to one man could be very attractive to another man.

I see woman I personaly do not find attractive and they with a man, so obviously he finds them attractive.

I do not belive there is such a thing as a unattractive woman, only individual preferences.
Hi King Dan of Great the 1st

Maybe you could look up Gaetz government email account and ask him? It's his words...not mine.

God bless,
Ted
Love the way you support ugly women killing their unborn children, though. You're a warrior!
Hi Aaron,

Sometimes I just have to sit back and laugh when people aren't able to separate the players and the positions.

God bless,
Ted

Oh, and they want you to think that they're as smart as they themselves think they are and don't even understand some of the things they say that disprove that position.

Back