Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

G'day, eh?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Oh my goodness.... THIS is Norman's introduction thread... I thought it was going to be someone
from Australia as that is their usual greeting.... G'day mate!!! LOL
What a lovely surprise to discover that this is none other than Norman's introduction.

Hello Norman.... My name is Addy.... Welcome to the forums. I hope you find everything
you are looking for here... and maybe even some things you are not.

Rumour has it that this is a beautiful place to fellowship.

Oh my goodness.... THIS is Norman's introduction thread... I thought it was going to be someone
from Australia as that is their usual greeting.... G'day mate!!! LOL
What a lovely surprise to discover that this is none other than Norman's introduction.

Hello Norman.... My name is Addy.... Welcome to the forums. I hope you find everything
you are looking for here... and maybe even some things you are not.

Rumour has it that this is a beautiful place to fellowship.
Pay close attention...it may be difficult as I'm sure your head is still buzzing from the sound of all those blackflies, but G'day, eh, and G'day, mate, are different. Perhaps there's still a few buzzing around inside there, eh? Lol
P.S. My name is not Normal...shoot, you know what I mean. You're mean...don't call me that, it's not normal...I think I'll be quiet now. Lol

Pay close attention...it may be difficult as I'm sure your head is still buzzing from the sound of all those blackflies, but G'day, eh, and G'day, mate, are different. Perhaps there's still a few buzzing around inside there, eh? Lol
P.S. My name is not Normal...shoot, you know what I mean. You're mean...don't call me that, it's not normal...I think I'll be quiet now. Lol
I have to admit... I missed the Canadian spin on an Australian greeting.
Do you have a lot of bugs where you live Norman??? It seems you are being bothered by them.
Here in the north where I live... we are darn near BUG FREE.

I have to admit... I missed the Canadian spin on an Australian greeting.
Do you have a lot of bugs where you live Norman??? It seems you are being bothered by them.
Here in the north where I live... we are darn near BUG FREE.
Not many. I think I may still be traumatized from when I lived up north, like you. No bugs? Oh, I see...you miss the bugs, so you do the next best thing...bug me! You are a grade "A" brat. I had 2 sisters and I am a brat expert! Lol

I'm watching! Lol
Predator_%28character%29.png

Predator.

Back