Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Science __ ] Genetically modified organisms injected into children!

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

JLB

Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life
Supporter
View attachment 14603

Bill Gates bragging about the vaccine being made up of genetically modified organisms being injected into children.

Parents, you are accountable to God for what you allow to be done to your family; to your children.

JLB

View attachment 14603

Bill Gates bragging about the vaccine being made up of genetically modified organisms being injected into children.

Parents, you are accountable to God for what you allow to be done to your family; to your children.

JLB
https://healthfeedback.org/claimrev...modified-organisms-in-discussion-on-gm-crops/

This is a classic miss-quote propoganda. Bill Gates is talking about we need to control how GM crops are developed as there is a real risk of spreading genetic material to everyone without knowing the consequences. So Bill Gates is arguing caution and care, not boasting and wanting to affect society without proper testing and control.

Here is a classic case of testing sources of information and the context out of which they are quoted.

Here is the full quote

“The strongest analogy is to medicines. Is there something to worry about with medicines that some of them might have side effects? Do we need safety testing? We’re taking things that are genetically modified organisms, and we’re injecting them into little kids’ arms; we just shoot them right into the vein. So, yeah, I think maybe we should have a safety system where we do trials and test things out.”

Now my question is, why are there people who want to fall for this simplistic distortion of information and facts? And how guilty are the distorters and liars who want to bring about slander and bad feeling towards those who are truly doing good in the world?

God bless you

This is a classic miss-quote propoganda. Bill Gates is talking about we need to control how GM crops are developed as there is a real risk of spreading genetic material to everyone without knowing the consequences.

Your in denial.

Or you didn’t bother to watch Bill Gates say the word for word statement.

Bill Gates plainly said these words, and motioned with his hand and arm to indicate a shot.

“Genetically modified organisms we are injecting into little kids arms.”

“shoot ‘‘em right into the veins”.

Nothing whatsoever to do with crops.

Well that 10 second clip sure didn't seem like bragging to me.

Here is the full quote

“The strongest analogy is to medicines. Is there something to worry about with medicines that some of them might have side effects? Do we need safety testing? We’re taking things that are genetically modified organisms, and we’re injecting them into little kids’ arms; we just shoot them right into the vein. So, yeah, I think maybe we should have a safety system where we do trials and test things out.”

Now my question is, why are there people who want to fall for this simplistic distortion of information and facts? And how guilty are the distorters and liars who want to bring about slander and bad feeling towards those who are truly doing good in the world?

God bless you
Ah, it was quote mining to make it seem like bragging when in fact it was emphasizing the need for a safety system. Thanks for the full quote PeterJens. You're right, he's helping a lot of people in the world. I don't understand why people want to make stuff up about him.

View attachment 14603

JLB
The first thing I do when I read or listen to something like that, is search it out, precisely because it is the kind of thing that should set off the skeptical alarm, for those not given to conspiracies. That is the logical first step.

An Internet search very quickly showed that it is from a video, from January 2015, where Bill and Melinda Gates are talking to an audience in Brussels about GMO crops. The "relevant bit" (the context is more relevant) starts at 2:18.

https://www.euractiv.com/section/ag...a-gates-advocate-gmos-to-a-brussels-audience/

Note that this is long before COVID, long before COVID vaccines. He is advocating for the safe testing of GMO crops, as we do with medication for children.

You can read more about the purposeful misrepresentation that you have posted in the OP here:

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-gates-gmo-idUSKBN2AN2CW

Or here: https://healthfeedback.org/claimrev...modified-organisms-in-discussion-on-gm-crops/

Or, you can do a proper search yourself and see where your link erred and then think about why you seem to accept things so blindly. You are seriously doing yourself a great disservice by believing conspiracies.

I think gates is out there .

I hate people misconstruing me ,I try not to with others .you can be against gmo and put things in context as well.

As with all natural farming pushers I try to see if it's a fad .so often it is .doesn't mean it will work ,,doesnt mean it won't .
My wife and her younger daughter grow things .I defer to them .

I'm skeptical of naturalism as my body won't respond to chiropractic . I have seen and been burned by this stuff to trust it fully .or home unit ro ,charcoal filtration and uv light in the ac

Ah, it was quote mining to make it seem like bragging when in fact it was emphasizing the need for a safety system. Thanks for the full quote PeterJens. You're right, he's helping a lot of people in the world. I don't understand why people want to make stuff up about him.

The guys who edited that quote to make it look like he was saying something he did not, have no shame at all. That was despicable. But it's what we've come to expect from them.

I think gates is out there .
Well, he's off base on a couple of things. One, when you inject a vaccine, you don't put it in a vein. In fact, proper technique has you pulling back slightly on the plunger to see if blood appears in the barrel. If it does, you pull out and try again.

And no vaccine uses genetically modified who organisms.

Well, he's off base on a couple of things. One, when you inject a vaccine, you don't put it in a vein. In fact, proper technique has you pulling back slightly on the plunger to see if blood appears in the barrel. If it does, you pull out and try again.

And no vaccine uses genetically modified who organisms.
I know how to give injections.akways in the muscles

View attachment 14603

JLB
Although I agree with the other posters about his comment being taken out of context, I just want to say that I DON'T TRUST any safety system.

Really, would any parent allow something modified that is in nature to be injected into their child? Genetically Modified Organism.

Man tinkers with nature too much.

The first thing I do when I read or listen to something like that, is search it out, precisely because it is the kind of thing that should set off the skeptical alarm, for those not given to conspiracies. That is the logical first step.

An Internet search very quickly showed that it is from a video, from January 2015, where Bill and Melinda Gates are talking to an audience in Brussels about GMO crops. The "relevant bit" (the context is more relevant) starts at 2:18.

"We’re Taking Things That Are Genetically Modified Organisms and We're Injecting Them In Little Kids' Arms."​

So you believe injecting genetically modified organisms into little kids arms refers to crops?

That’s funny!

"We’re Taking Things That Are Genetically Modified Organisms and We're Injecting Them In Little Kids' Arms."​

So you believe injecting genetically modified organisms into little kids arms refers to crops?

That’s funny!

I have a lot of time for Bill Gates, because even though he has problems in his personality and has a mixed history at microsoft he is making a real difference.

Sewage processing plants are a serious developmental issue for poorer countries. You cannot build healthy communities and cities without them. But it appears they are very expensive, above the means of most communities. Gates tackled this problem, setting up a competition to design intermediary and affordable solutions. And the systems work.

This makes economic and analytical sense, and we need people who take on these challenges at this level between government NGO's and cash strapped government authorities.

The problem is to bring people up to a level of reasonable life expectations, we need to change the world, in resources use, in energy use, in manufacturing, in food production. Facing a world population of 10 billion people is no joke, and we all need as much help as we can get.

The truth is we are not doing enough, so hitting those who are doing something is totally insane.
There is not a conspiracy going on, we are heading for a slow motion crash unless we use our enginuity to find solutions helping our fellow humans and ourselves walk into the future together.

God bless you

Are there any pure citrus ?
Answer no .most are hybrids and were this way before the idea of gmo .

Bananas,most are seedless and again before gmo .

Are there any pure citrus ?
Answer no .most are hybrids and were this way before the idea of gmo .
Exactly right...

The Citrus Family Tree: Most of Your Favorite Fruits Are Designed Hybrids

Hybrids are GMO. Everything that we breed to be different than nature is by definition, genetically modified. The big deal is when we shorten the process by just inserting a gene we want to use into the genome of an organism. The dangers are the same, but it sounds scary.

You're right about the bananas being genetically modified. You wouldn't want to eat a wild banana, although you could. The deal is that all the bananas you see in the stores are clones of one plant that had been bred to be ideal for commercial growing and shipping. This makes the banana supply extraordinarily vulnerable to disease, which just happens to be wiping out all of this clone in the world. It's happened before. And we get a new clone eventually.

Why the world's favorite banana may go extinct, and how scientists are trying to save it

This is how the Irish Potato Famine came about. It was not propagated by seeds, but by cloning from the eyes of potatoes. So it was pretty much one big monoculture. When the disease hit, it took almost everything.

Last edited:
Exactly right...

The Citrus Family Tree: Most of Your Favorite Fruits Are Designed Hybrids

Hybrids are GMO. Everything that we breed to be different than nature is by definition, genetically modified. The big deal is when we shorten the process by just inserting a gene we want to use into the genome of an organism. The dangers are the same, but it sounds scary.

You're right about the bananas being genetically modified. You wouldn't want to eat a wild banana, although you could. The deal is that all the bananas you see in the stores are clones of one plant that had been bred to be ideal for commercial growing and shipping. This makes the banana supply extraordinarily vulnerable to disease, which just happens to be wiping out all of this clone in the world. It's happened before. And we get a new clone eventually.

Why the world's favorite banana may go extinct, and how scientists are trying to save it

This is how the Irish Potato Famine came about. It was not propagated by seeds, but by cloning from the eyes of potatoes. So it was pretty much one big monoculture. When the disease hit, it took almost everything.
Citrus history ,Indian river fruit and Tampa fruit are slightly different. Grapefruit didn't exist until Florida got involved irc

I have a lot of time for Bill Gates, because even though he has problems in his personality and has a mixed history at microsoft he is making a real difference.

Sewage processing plants are a serious developmental issue for poorer countries. You cannot build healthy communities and cities without them. But it appears they are very expensive, above the means of most communities. Gates tackled this problem, setting up a competition to design intermediary and affordable solutions. And the systems work.

This makes economic and analytical sense, and we need people who take on these challenges at this level between government NGO's and cash strapped government authorities.

The problem is to bring people up to a level of reasonable life expectations, we need to change the world, in resources use, in energy use, in manufacturing, in food production. Facing a world population of 10 billion people is no joke, and we all need as much help as we can get.

The truth is we are not doing enough, so hitting those who are doing something is totally insane.
There is not a conspiracy going on, we are heading for a slow motion crash unless we use our enginuity to find solutions helping our fellow humans and ourselves walk into the future together.

God bless you

I really don't see what your pist has to do with "Genetically Modified Organisms" being injected into little children.

JLB

I know how to give injections.akways in the muscles
There are some exceptions. Allergy shots are typically given subcutaneously, not into muscles. And skin tests and some immunizations are given intradermally, between layers of skin. In the old days, some of the flu-like effects of an influenza immunization could be avoided by intradermal injection of a very small amount of vaccine. The large number of IgG and IgM molecules in the skin would assure a good immune response.

Citrus history ,Indian river fruit and Tampa fruit are slightly different. Grapefruit didn't exist until Florida got involved irc
Yep. Not sure about grapefruit... (Barbarian checks) Apparently first hybridized in Barbados. I'm told the Rio Grand Valley grapefruit are a lot different than Florida grapefruit.

That’s funny!

Let's just be clear on what he wasn't talking about, which your OP seems to imply: COVID vaccines.

Yup he wants to rant over the vaccine.

Does Texas have a mandate,state level ?
No.

Outside of a few places it's not mandated .most corps have ended that program .covid is like flue season .

Why rant on and on over this ?

Seriously ,I have times where I shut off both sides of the media. Getting angry over it ,they make money ,nothing changes ,my health does for the worse.

Locally.or national i have to pick my battles.no blogger hear is gonna fix my house after a hurricane,counsel me in person with my PTSD . Or perform surgery on my wife .

My priorities are that .I can reach the lost and this debate is a side issue on soul salvation .

Back