Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Science __ ] Genetically modified organisms injected into children!

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Malhotra is a cardiologist, who could only get his article published in an obscure journal about insulin resistance. That's just weird. It's like getting cooking tips from a barber writing in a fashion magazine.

Malhotra is a cardiologist, who could only get his article published in an obscure journal about insulin resistance. That's just weird. It's like getting cooking tips from a barber writing in a fashion magazine.

More phony disinformation.

Your nothing more than a parrot for the main stream media.

What a lot of people do not realise is how science in medicine is no longer one discipline.
I watched a video going into the biochemistry of how Covid 19 affects the lungs and the different mechanisms involved. When they got to level 20 of another set of interactions, I realised you are looking at a few months in depth study and understanding to begin to see the processes.

So for one discipline to comment on another they need to demonstrate they know the basics and can quote other research papers that back up their proposition or they are just like me expressing an opinion based on a quick superficial understanding.

There was a theory the more we understood cells in the body, the easier it would be to understand how the body works. Trouble is the cell is another world of stunning complexity that blows my mind. Proteins that walk on stilts down an actin filament allowing other to pass underneath them the other way. Unbelievable, but it works.

So covid 19 was a risk. The war in Ukraine is a risk, but far better than WWIII. One thing we have learnt is if things are going bad, act straight away, because the longer you leave it the worse it gets.

I am not political, but when you get a child jump in the drivers seat and steer you off the road, adults get involved. Trump, Brexit and Putin are three kids running amok. At least with covid the adults got in the room.

God bless you

Beg to differ .Biden has used 60 minutes rather then announce it on a emergency realease that covid is over as a pandemic.

Imagine if bush did that with the twin towers falling .said we declared war on Afghanistan.

More phony disinformation.
Feel free to show what isn't true in that statement. It's all true.
Your nothing more than a parrot for the main stream media.
And no one goes to a cardiologist for an opinion on immunology. You didn't know he was a cardiologist, or the obscure journal has editors who know about insulin, not vaccines? Think.

Biden is referring to the end of the exponential spread of the virus. It's now endemic in the United states. However, a new variant could easily upset that, if we don't have most people vaccinated. However it looks like over 70% of adults are now vaccinated, which would likely limit new outbreaks.

What is a Pandemic?

The World Health Organization (WHO) declares a pandemic when a disease’s growth is exponential. This means the growth rate skyrockets, and each day cases grow more than the day prior. In being declared a pandemic, the virus has nothing to do with virology, population immunity, or disease severity. It means a virus covers a wide area, affecting several countries and populations.

What does Endemic mean?

A disease outbreak is endemic when it is consistently present but limited to a particular region. This makes the disease spread and rates predictable. Malaria, for example, is considered endemic in certain countries and regions.

What are the Differences Between Pandemics and Epidemics?

The WHO defines pandemics, epidemics, and endemic diseases based on a disease's rate of spread. Thus, the difference between an epidemic and a pandemic isn't in the severity of the disease, but the degree to which it has spread.

A pandemic cuts across international boundaries, as opposed to regional epidemics. This wide geographical reach is what makes pandemics lead to large-scale social disruption, economic loss, and general hardship. It's important to note that a once-declared epidemic can progress into pandemic status. While an epidemic is large, it is also generally contained or expected in its spread, while a pandemic is international and out of control.

It should be noted that "endemic" does not mean "no longer a problem." As the article notes, Malaria is endemic in a number of places, but it still kills people.

Oh that makes me feel so great that businessesmen own slaves in ughur .

Oh wait that's the gun owned govt who forces that ..at the elites behest.

Same boot .
Yeah, there's no difference between the guys here who advocate far-right control of workers, and the supposedly "Marxist" government of China. I was reading an article not long ago about two U.S. journalists in China. They went onto the grounds of a large corporation for an interview with an officer of the company. At some point the officer got concerned about the questions he was being asked and two guards said that they could not leave until they were cleared. One of the journalists called police who showed up. But they had to get their commander to call and negotiate with the company to get the journalists free.
In another instance, there was a new bridge being dedicated in a rural area. During that ceremony, a Taoist priest blessed the bridge. The journalist asked his guide; "does the local party leader know about this?"

"He is the local party leader." the guide answered. It's not your grandfathers Red China.

Biden is referring to the end of the exponential spread of the virus. It's now endemic in the United states. However, a new variant could easily upset that, if we don't have most people vaccinated. However it looks like over 70% of adults are now vaccinated, which would likely limit new outbreaks.

What is a Pandemic?

The World Health Organization (WHO) declares a pandemic when a disease’s growth is exponential. This means the growth rate skyrockets, and each day cases grow more than the day prior. In being declared a pandemic, the virus has nothing to do with virology, population immunity, or disease severity. It means a virus covers a wide area, affecting several countries and populations.

What does Endemic mean?

A disease outbreak is endemic when it is consistently present but limited to a particular region. This makes the disease spread and rates predictable. Malaria, for example, is considered endemic in certain countries and regions.

What are the Differences Between Pandemics and Epidemics?

The WHO defines pandemics, epidemics, and endemic diseases based on a disease's rate of spread. Thus, the difference between an epidemic and a pandemic isn't in the severity of the disease, but the degree to which it has spread.

A pandemic cuts across international boundaries, as opposed to regional epidemics. This wide geographical reach is what makes pandemics lead to large-scale social disruption, economic loss, and general hardship. It's important to note that a once-declared epidemic can progress into pandemic status. While an epidemic is large, it is also generally contained or expected in its spread, while a pandemic is international and out of control.

It should be noted that "endemic" does not mean "no longer a problem." As the article notes, Malaria is endemic in a number of places, but it still kills people.
Uncle Joe didn't coordinate .

I Darn well know how it works and read.

I guess wpb should shut down each year .

300 a day is bad ,but we loose more then that to drunk driving .

It's pick your poison. I get the argument but I'm not going for a billion boosters when a flue ,recent asthma attacks did worse

I was doing yard work with covid!!
Yup lifting brush ,cutting brush and digging trees up .

So why get those boosters for me when I had no protection and that is all it did ?

The fkue or cold can kill me .I'm not going to put my life on hold for this when the feds won't be able to care anyway .

Oh the far right ?

I guess if you are white and have seniority and good .bye according to this if it happens.

Imagine if that was blacks mentioned like that .so no .unions are primarily a govt entity .

Few exist outside of that .

I guess if you are white and have seniority and good .bye according to this if it happens.
First, districts are trying desperately to fill teacher slots, so it's not likely to happen any time soon. Second, the more integrated a school district is with regard to teachers, the less you'd ever see someone jumping over seniority. As more and more non-white teachers come into the district, it won't be many years before the policy won't do anything at all.

But it shouldn't be to begin with. You can't correct past injustice with present injustice.

It's pick your poison. I get the argument but I'm not going for a billion boosters when a flue ,recent asthma attacks did worse
I get my flu shot once a year. And I don't get flu. I'm not looking forward to a COVID-19 shot once a year, but if it works, I'm with it.

First, districts are trying desperately to fill teacher slots, so it's not likely to happen any time soon. Second, the more integrated a school district is with regard to teachers, the less you'd ever see someone jumping over seniority. As more and more non-white teachers come into the district, it won't be many years before the policy won't do anything at all.

But it shouldn't be to begin with. You can't correct past injustice with present injustice.
That's my point .they are pushing injustice .

Neither party cares .

We are numbers .my point is that bumbling Joe is propped up.g
You can't communicate to your team that ?
Tge people he paid to fix covid didn't know it was over .

47 years and he didn't know that .

Also his team undermined the vaccine when trump pushed it
Team Harris bails out known arson suspects but bewails Jan 6 the suspects ?

Adult ?

Wreck and burn for my cause ? It's ok but not if it's against when neither side playing the vote card is ok

Team Harris bails out known arson suspects but bewails Jan 6 the suspects ?
She had a pretty fearsome reputation as a prosecutor. But judges bail out suspects, not prosecutors. And while she may be a pretty good lawyer, I prefer to get my information about viruses and vaccines from people who actually know something about it.

She had a pretty fearsome reputation as a prosecutor. But judges bail out suspects, not prosecutors. And while she may be a pretty good lawyer, I prefer to get my information about viruses and vaccines from people who actually know something about it.
The fact she was running for office and is one of the adults ?

As vice president she was doing this with rioters and candidates.

Back